Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In other news..

4 posters

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

In other news.. - Page 8 Empty Re: In other news..

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:06 pm

They should make it more expensive, double or more would be best. 

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:10 pm

It's about time the Europeans (the former ones too) stop their shit all over the world.

Twisted Evil

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:43 pm

https://twitter.com/RadenKraton/status/1229255681246552065/photo/1
... the back side of Taj Mahal, India
In other news.. - Page 8 2924852245

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:03 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:14 am

Thread

https://twitter.com/semper_vincit/status/1232741012436467712

3/
for financial speculations + fraud ( which are the modus operandi in US)
Peter Schiff:
"The Fed should not be cutting interest rates but that's what they are going to do because it's the only thing they can do." 
"The US economy is in gigantic bubble and

4/
 and maybe the coronavirus is going to be the pin." 
 "If we had a healthier economy we could better withstand... But the bigger problem is that the Fed's cure is actually worse than this disease," he says.
To summarize it:
One can't print wealth.

One can't print wealth!

Yup, good luck with eating or wearing bitcoins, but other money is also not so yummy.

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:45 am

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:53 am

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:59 am

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:21 pm

Lucky Luda, living in such a great country. Perhaps in a few years we have here the before/after pics the other way round.

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:22 pm

What's up with them?

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:55 pm

Perhaps he's unique? 

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:13 pm

They should hold their dirty bloody fingers away from the children and let them be what they are. The behaviour of society is hurting more than an "unperfect" body. Let them decide if there should something be done when they are old enough.

In other news.. - Page 8 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:56 pm

https://twitter.com/CassandraRules/status/1232439425629483009

Dunno if important or interesting, found on 

https://twitter.com/Syricide

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:00 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:53 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:56 pm

3 years old, ~3 billion $ each.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:57 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:15 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:30 pm

Merkel: Leftists file criminal charges for US drone attack on Iranian general - FOCUS Online

"With the Attorney General US drone attack on Iran-General: Leftists file criminal charges against Merkel

A criminal complaint has been filed with the Federal Prosecutor General against Angela Merkel and members of the Federal Government. Eight members of the left wing of the German parliament have filed these charges because they are suspected to be "accessory to murder by omission" in connection with the US murder of Iranian General Ghassem Soleimani."

https://www.focus.de/politik/deutschland/beim-generalbundesanwalt-wegen-us-drohnenangriff-auf-syrischen-general-linke-stellt-strafanzeige-gegen-merkel_id_11710429.html

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Shocked

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:59 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:25 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:31 pm

What a surprise ....

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:00 pm

Thread with more info

https://twitter.com/RedPBlueP/status/1232887409211322369

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:20 pm

pirat pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:32 pm

You should look into it, but your screen will spill over ...

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:38 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:39 pm

Ok, people from "3rd world" countries should not come to Germany and expect WLAN in public transportation like busses. You might have that in Africa, but not here. Wait a few years.

Rolling Eyes pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:00 am

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:10 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:29 am

In other news.. - Page 8 4029985365 In other news.. - Page 8 4029985365

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next