Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Music videos - late night doom break

+17
hillbilly
FoShizzle
Mr Badger
Gavin
Nuke68
Libertine
Sultan of Wings
H10
Lupus
Flying Dutchman
rtloo
boris
Ptolemaios
Snowtrooper
ussuricat
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
21 posters

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Music videos - late night doom break - Page 30 Empty Re: #1 - Music videos - late night doom break

Post by Matjaz Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:22 am

#1 - Music videos - late night doom break - Page 30 3077205713
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

#1 - Music videos - late night doom break - Page 30 Empty Re: #1 - Music videos - late night doom break

Post by Matjaz Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:27 am

Moskva looks sexy at night.

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:38 am

I wish it would snow already. We were averaging 25C past week and its almost november. No

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:52 am

I don't think I'll go to bed today before noon. Just the way it is Smile

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:05 am

I just remembered we shifted hour back tonight Rolling Eyes That's why the clock aint moving, I mean it is but sooo slow. I though I got caught in twilight zone for a moment..

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:36 am

#1 - Music videos - late night doom break - Page 30 972632722
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:39 pm

Happy friday to everyone! I hope you're enjoying your vacation/holidays....we got two days off here in Slovenia for "day of the death".(I'm working though Very Happy ) I don't know how it is with you guys, anyway I didn't went to the cemetery today, too busy but I plan to go light a candle on Sunday.

#1 - Music videos - late night doom break - Page 30 1288463711

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:14 am

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:21 am

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:27 am

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:34 am

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:41 am

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:39 am

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:46 am

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:58 am

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:04 am

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:12 am

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:19 am

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:34 pm

LeBron didn't know where to turn after the greet. Those two have love for each other like two little girls. #1 - Music videos - late night doom break - Page 30 1619689188

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:40 pm

Fresh out the box:

RIP Guru

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:21 pm

#1 - Music videos - late night doom break - Page 30 1417770262

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:47 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:38 pm

boris wrote:

Better late then never...:

Note: That's not neo-nazi boneheads as some youngsters may think.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:04 pm

I've been listening to "Lačni Franz" all day at work. Its one of my favorite bands but they stopped performing in 1997.  :/ They are a classic "iron curtain" rock band and they were allowed to express their art freely, much more then other artists. I never understood why was that. Back in their prime they were the most popular rock band in Yugoslavia.

Good lyrics!

CHORUS
Who did, oh Proto-Slav, teach you to swim
So you could swim over that Russian river
And settle in my genes

Hords of Slavic blood over the river through the days
In front go tribal chiefs and managers,
Behind them whores, the youth, the pensioners

Sexually powerful, very healthy
They came with ancient treasures of the steppes
After a hundred generations of able housewives

And then, according to all regulations,
Fucked up for us everything
That could be fucked up

Directely educated, each morning going to work through the days
In front go graves and orphans,
Behind them dead fish and dead dogs

We are conceived without pigment,
Modern slush of concrete, we multiply
Crucified, castrated, goose-stepping

So that we will, according to all regulations,
Fuck up everything
That can be fucked up

#1 - Music videos - late night doom break - Page 30 3077205713
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:59 pm

"Fuck up everything
That can be fucked up"

Reminds me of one old German Rock song: "Macht kaputt was euch kaputt macht!" (Break down what's breakin' ya!) of the band "Ton Steine Scherben" (Clay Stones Potsherds) from 1971.

Wink

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:19 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:"Fuck up everything
That can be fucked up"

Reminds me of one old German Rock song: "Macht kaputt was euch kaputt macht!" (Break down what's breakin' ya!) of the band "Ton Steine Scherben" (Clay Stones Potsherds) from 1971.

Wink

I like retro music sometimes. Lačni Franz toured in Germany as well. study

Most of our bands back then copied UK rock scene.

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:10 am

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:24 am

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:34 am

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:41 am

luda

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next