Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changes applied to the forum

+4
Gavin
Humanity Blows
boris
KneelB4Zod!
8 posters

Go down

Changes applied to the forum Empty Changes applied to the forum

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 18, 2018 9:07 am

Members with less than a week registration can post external links now.
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Changes applied to the forum Empty Re: Changes applied to the forum

Post by boris Sat May 19, 2018 5:16 am

nice one.
thx again Zod.
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 19, 2018 1:40 pm

Logo + background changed.
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 20, 2018 9:37 pm

Personal signatures activated (members have to allow "Always attach my signature" option in their profile settings!).

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue May 22, 2018 8:40 pm

Just to let you know - the original Main news thread somehow splitted in two. As I'm recently unable to figure out how to merge them into one again, the old one is locked now, news being posted in the new one.

Sorry for confusion.

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue May 22, 2018 10:35 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Just to let you know - the original Main news thread somehow splitted in two. As I'm recently unable to figure out how to merge them into one again, the old one is locked now, news being posted in the new one.

Sorry for confusion.

UPDATE: I learned that the limit of replies to each topic is 990. It's system setup so there is no workaround how to change this. The process is automatized and all posts exceeding 990 limit being moved to the new thread. Last post in the "full" topic has link to the new one. That's the rules. I'll mark full, locked topics with numbers. And look for better solution.

bounce bounce bounce

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Wed May 23, 2018 2:00 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Just to let you know - the original Main news thread somehow splitted in two. As I'm recently unable to figure out how to merge them into one again, the old one is locked now, news being posted in the new one.

Sorry for confusion.

UPDATE: I learned that the limit of replies to each topic is 990. It's system setup so there is no workaround how to change this. The process is automatized and all posts exceeding 990 limit being moved to the new thread. Last post in the "full" topic has link to the new one. That's the rules. I'll mark full, locked topics with numbers. And look for better solution.

bounce bounce bounce

Thanks for letting us know, I was wondering what was going on, lol.

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sat May 26, 2018 1:10 pm

[url=bbc.co.uk]testing[/url]

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sat May 26, 2018 1:24 pm

[img]https://www.bbc.co.uk

Lol, well, seems to work if an img tag is put in front, Zod, I think...

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 26, 2018 1:29 pm

UK AC wrote:[img]https://www.bbc.co.uk

Lol, well, seems to work if an img tag is put in front, Zod, I think...

Strange. Also, check if in the left lower corner, under the text box, you havn't checked "Disable HTML" option.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sat May 26, 2018 1:40 pm

Zod wrote:Strange. Also, check if in the left lower corner, under the text box, you havn't checked "Disable HTML" option.

No, it's not already checked.

I just tried it checked and then unchecked, all three boxes infact I tried this for, but it gives the same error.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue May 29, 2018 9:59 am

Comments on forum colour changes please.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gavin Tue May 29, 2018 11:50 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Comments on forum colour changes please.

It's looking pretty good!
Gavin
Gavin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue May 29, 2018 9:36 pm

Exclamation Important:

Maximum number of posts in each topic is 990. If the number is exceeded then topic is locked aoutomatically and new topic with the same name is created. Surely you noticed it already regarding the first Main news thread. I can't change this anyhow. That's how system works.

In order to keep older topics stored and organized I created new section "Archive / Archiv - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe". Each locked news topic will be numbered and moved to this section, for further search for informations, articles etc. Posts from locked topics still can be quoted or shared, too.

Comments or differen ideas are welcomed.

study

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue May 29, 2018 11:27 pm

I like it how you got rid of pink Wink
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Wed May 30, 2018 3:47 am

Zod wrote:Maximum number of posts in each topic is 990. If the number is exceeded then topic is locked automatically and new topic with the same name is created.

Current news thread is at 1058 replies and is still open.

Changes applied to the forum 128137737236320110725-22047-1ayasvz

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 30, 2018 7:14 am

UK AC wrote:
Zod wrote:Maximum number of posts in each topic is 990. If the number is exceeded then topic is locked automatically and new topic with the same name is created.

Current news thread is at 1058 replies and is still open.

Changes applied to the forum 128137737236320110725-22047-1ayasvz

Changes applied to the forum 1619689188

Yeah, that's how it works. I noticed it with the first News topic as well. It grew up to 1k+ posts on 36 pages then it was succenly spitted, all posts over 990 were moved to the new topic.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Wed May 30, 2018 4:18 pm

I like your labeling idea for the historical bits of the news thread. That will make it much easier for people to find old posts they may want to look for.....

FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:18 pm

Forum now runs on Premium Pckage:

Ads are disabled for members.

Forumotion copyrights were removed.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:36 pm

Chatbox added on the homepage.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:57 pm

Reputation system and Thanks Button activated.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:23 pm

Thanks Zod. Nice updates.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:58 am

Looks like HTML works fine now. It should be possible to share the whole tweets or other HTML content, as interactive ME map. Videos in Tweets can't be played (at least for me) though. Lemme know how it workds for you.

Cool

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:03 pm

Personal messages mailbox was extended.

I added Attach File option for testing.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:15 pm

test
Attachments
Changes applied to the forum Attachment
LinedWickedAuk-size_restricted.gif You don't have permission to download attachments.(4.2 Mb) Downloaded 3 times

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:52 pm

I don't use PM very often. But a good idea.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down