Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Improvement requests, changes, technical issues - forum under the construction

+8
The Original Mind
Kentus
Humanity Blows
Sultan of Wings
Snowtrooper
Matjaz
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Improvement requests, changes, technical issues - forum under the construction Empty Improvement requests, changes, technical issues - forum under the construction

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 17, 2018 5:46 pm

Please share tips or requests for improvement here. Also technical issues etc.
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Improvement requests, changes, technical issues - forum under the construction Empty Re: Improvement requests, changes, technical issues - forum under the construction

Post by b Thu May 17, 2018 6:05 pm

let guest post links.

b

Back to top Go down

Improvement requests, changes, technical issues - forum under the construction Empty Re: Improvement requests, changes, technical issues - forum under the construction

Post by b Thu May 17, 2018 6:06 pm

Cool, i can. Silly me

b

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 17, 2018 6:50 pm

b wrote:Cool, i can. Silly me

Yep, it should work for everyone. No problems with language? I set up English but I had some reports about control pannels mostly in Czech.
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu May 17, 2018 9:21 pm

I just tried to make a post just now and it said I was banned from the forum. Hopefully was an accident? pale

Using a proxy instead now to access the site.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu May 17, 2018 10:40 pm

Testing, testing: Improvement requests, changes, technical issues - forum under the construction Syria_10
Mr Badger
Mr Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 17, 2018 10:41 pm

Mr Badger wrote:Testing, testing: Improvement requests, changes, technical issues - forum under the construction Syria_10

lol!
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu May 17, 2018 10:42 pm

Hey, the image upload worked! That's my own little creation from a while back Laughing
Mr Badger
Mr Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri May 18, 2018 9:34 am

I sure hope the board will grow. There's still a lot of folks who were reading the old thread on jewproductions and are angry about things over there who could come over.

Truth is, there is no quality in Janeys thread nor there is quality in Jazzy the Jew witch thread. Specially Jazzy, that old bag has no clue about reality outside USA or Israel.

It's interesting how women gets triggered there mainly when it comes to war subjects or ME topics.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowtrooper Fri May 18, 2018 9:33 pm

Improvement requests, changes, technical issues - forum under the construction Firstthree-png

Potato test
Snowtrooper
Snowtrooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sultan of Wings Fri May 18, 2018 10:14 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Please share tips or requests for improvement here. Also technical issues etc.

The
https://www.
does not show in the address bar
no little padlock either.

I am afraid the forum could get easily hacked.

Is thee any way you can have this fixed?

Maybe some computer literate members can come to the rescue?

I think this is of utmost importance.

Thank you.

Sultan of Wings

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Fri May 18, 2018 11:09 pm

Zod wrote:I just tried to make a post just now and it said I was banned from the forum. Hopefully was an accident? pale

So, Zod... was it an accident or did I do something wrong to deserve the ip ban from the forum? Just asking to make sure. Very Happy

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Sat May 19, 2018 10:20 am

Mr Badger wrote:Testing, testing: Improvement requests, changes, technical issues - forum under the construction Syria_10

Improvement requests, changes, technical issues - forum under the construction Meme_a10

We could use some meme pics added to the emoticon data base.
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 19, 2018 10:36 am

UK AC wrote:
Zod wrote:I just tried to make a post just now and it said I was banned from the forum. Hopefully was an accident? pale

So, Zod... was it an accident or did I do something wrong to deserve the ip ban from the forum? Just asking to make sure. Very Happy

Pretty sure it was mistake on my side. I chased some troll and banned wrong IP I guess. Should be improved now. Sorry.

bounce
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 19, 2018 11:01 am

Humanity Blows wrote:

Improvement requests, changes, technical issues - forum under the construction Meme_a10

We could use some meme pics added to the emoticon data base.

Working on it now. Just test:

Improvement requests, changes, technical issues - forum under the construction 3941436001
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 19, 2018 11:07 am

Improvement requests, changes, technical issues - forum under the construction 2924852245 Improvement requests, changes, technical issues - forum under the construction 3077205713  Improvement requests, changes, technical issues - forum under the construction 2386987284

However, the max size of smilies is 180x180p...

Smilies will be uploaded continuously.
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Improvement requests, changes, technical issues - forum under the construction Empty Long time coming

Post by Kentus Sun May 20, 2018 1:16 am

Hi there my friend. Nice layout, and forum name.

Will try my best to contribute.

Kent

Kentus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 20, 2018 1:23 am

Kentus wrote:Hi there my friend. Nice layout, and forum name.

Will try my best to contribute.

Kent

Thanks  and nice to see you, Kent.

Improvement requests, changes, technical issues - forum under the construction 3077205713

I started on it just two days ago so it gonna be under the construction for a while. But I want to keep it updated with news and stuff. Things keep happening you know.
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Sun May 20, 2018 5:36 pm

I have the settings to always add my signature to my posts, but I haven't seen it yet, is there something I'm doing wrong to not have ti show in my posts?
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 20, 2018 5:56 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:I have the settings to always add my signature to my posts, but I haven't seen it yet, is there something I'm doing wrong to not have ti show in my posts?

That's probably on my side. Gonna check.
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 20, 2018 6:36 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Humanity Blows wrote:I have the settings to always add my signature to my posts, but I haven't seen it yet, is there something I'm doing wrong to not have ti show in my posts?

That's probably on my side. Gonna check.

Should be solved.
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Improvement requests, changes, technical issues - forum under the construction Empty Checking in

Post by Kentus Sun May 20, 2018 9:55 pm

Kent
Kentus
Kentus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 20, 2018 10:17 pm

Kentus wrote:

Kent

Works well. Welcome, Kent.

Cool

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Improvement requests, changes, technical issues - forum under the construction Empty As expected

Post by Kentus Sun May 20, 2018 10:23 pm

Tried to post link to ZODlikeproductions on GLP. INSTANT ISP ban.
Now, should we do the shuffle, using the same VPN ISP as their moderators, and make some harassment (visible, with them on their back foot, blocking whole areas or countries) or should we refrain?? Expose even more the sock-fetish male, posing as Janey (little socks)??

I don't know if I actually bother, except for maybe warning the newcomers (lot's of them everyday). (The middle aged house wifes which is a large basic core of the entrapment on GLP is a lost case anyway).

Kent
Kentus
Kentus

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue May 22, 2018 6:24 pm

Kentus wrote:Tried to post link to ZODlikeproductions on GLP. INSTANT ISP ban.
Now, should we do the shuffle, using the same VPN ISP as their moderators, and make  some harassment (visible, with them on their back foot, blocking whole areas or countries) or should we refrain?? Expose even more the sock-fetish male, posing as Janey (little socks)??

I don't know if I actually bother, except for maybe warning the newcomers (lot's of them everyday). (The middle aged house wifes which is a large basic core of the entrapment on GLP is a lost case anyway).

Kent

With all due respect, welcome Kent and no, there's no use in engaging and bothering with them. As you said, straight on point might I add, they are just middle aged house wifes, bored with their daily routine, while their hubbies are away on life important, America saving missions, abroad killing children and women for the greater good of U S of A and a boost for Israel.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Sun May 27, 2018 5:35 pm

Are there options to change the forum color scheme? The current one hurts my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 27, 2018 6:11 pm

The Hidden One wrote:Are there options to change the forum color scheme? The current one hurts my eyes.

In my admin section only afaik. Can try to change it little bit.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon May 28, 2018 8:31 pm

Hi Zod, am I allowed to post up my business flyer on the classified section?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon May 28, 2018 8:33 pm

Matjaz wrote:
Kentus wrote:Tried to post link to ZODlikeproductions on GLP. INSTANT ISP ban.
Now, should we do the shuffle, using the same VPN ISP as their moderators, and make  some harassment (visible, with them on their back foot, blocking whole areas or countries) or should we refrain?? Expose even more the sock-fetish male, posing as Janey (little socks)??

Kent

With all due respect, welcome Kent and no, there's no use in engaging and bothering with them. As you said, straight on point might I add, they are just middle aged house wifes, bored with their daily routine, while their hubbies are away on life important, America saving missions, abroad killing children and women for the greater good of U S of A and a boost for Israel.
Improvement requests, changes, technical issues - forum under the construction 2713748720
Mr Badger
Mr Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 28, 2018 8:36 pm

Mr Badger wrote:Hi Zod, am I allowed to post up my business flyer on the classified section?

Naturally. Wink

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next