Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#24 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
Nuke68
Meoverhere
ShockJock
Talos
Pirata
Zambeezi
boris
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
13 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#24 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #24 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by FoShizzle Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:52 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Saakashvili was asked to return to Ukraine...

https://tvzvezda.ru/news/vstrane_i_mire/content/201904212348-7t7c.htm

#24 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREXwjCwQLs5VqdZpZCLp5mcCG-8C18s4hcbdETwb6_XpGqIbxPFw

Why, is he a better comedian?

Cool

#24 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 4029985365
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

#24 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #24 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Talos Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:21 pm

New Ukraine president is a Jewish born zionist strong support for Israel is the only thing Ukraine has in common with Russia.

Russia And Ukraine Can Finally Agree on Something: Friendly Relations With Israel

https://eurasiafuture.com/2019/04/21/russia-and-ukraine-can-finally-agree-on-something-friendly-relations-with-israel/

Assad needs to get Russia out of Syria ASAP and invite the Iraqi PMF instead as Russia works for Israeli interests.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:46 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

The pic.twitter-link doesn't exist.

censored?

Twisted Evil

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:10 pm

Seems interesting:

https://twitter.com/Imamofpeace

"Peace Advocate, Reformist Imam, Ordained Scholar, National Bestselling Author. Current Focus: National Security, Militant Islamism, Countering Anti-Semitism."

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:33 pm

by Böhse Tante Today at 4:41 pm
Today I was at "Easter March" the first time in my life. Mostly people >50 yrs old.
Then I heard a man say "Throw out the US military". I talked to him, he (aroud 60 yrs old) said he was 25 yrs in the Bundeswehr mainly in officers rank. He told me how dumb and arrogant the US soldiers were. He knew a lot about Russian and Ukrainian history, that Crime was no occupation and about the behaviour of the US army after WW2 in Germany. He said, USA should be thrown out of every country, not only Germany.

Absolutely. Some in the US already getting it:

Ron Paul: ‘We Are On The Verge Of Something Like What Happened In ’89 When The Soviet System Just Collapsed’

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:37 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:37 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:44 pm

New invented terror group?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Thowheeth_Jama%27ath

Article History:

curprev 10:50, 21 April 2019‎ Pharaoh of the Wizards

Other languages were later.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:15 pm

Turkey considers Su-57 as best replacement of F-35

https://tvzvezda.ru/news/vstrane_i_mire/content/20194221817-mQcpT.html

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:17 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:RT
@RT_com
2 min.
BREAKING: Blast hits van near #Colombo Church while bomb squad was trying to defused it – Reuters witness https://on.rt.com/9ssd

#SriLankaBlasts

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:18 pm

pale

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:39 pm

zerohedge
@zerohedge
6 min
*LOCKHEED'S COSTLY F-35 TO BE BILLIONS COSTLIER, PENTAGON FINDS

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:35 pm

Dunno if we already had this:

https://www.eurasiareview.com/21042019-us-navy-holds-annual-military-exercise-at-hambantota-sri-lanka/

#24 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 1149841162

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:48 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:Seems interesting:

"Peace Advocate, Reformist Imam, Ordained Scholar, National Bestselling Author. Current Focus: National Security, Militant Islamism, Countering Anti-Semitism."

That guy is known as the fake Imam in Iran he is paid to spread Israeli propaganda about Iran mostly.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:49 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:Dunno if we already had this:

https://www.eurasiareview.com/21042019-us-navy-holds-annual-military-exercise-at-hambantota-sri-lanka/

#24 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 1149841162

Lol, just coinkidink!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:59 pm

Why the U.S. Democratic Project Failed in Afghanistan

https://nationalinterest.org/feature/why-us-democratic-project-failed-afghanistan-53292

The US was foolish to think they could have they not read history? In how the Pashtun Afghans fiercely fought against Alexander the great pushing him back and then the Mongols if not for Pashtun Tribesmen Afghans, pakistanis and Indians would look East Asian. And in more recent times how they defeated the British in 3 wars in a row and then the fierce war against the Soviets and now of course America is failing in Afghanistan after ignoring history.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:05 pm

Is that website accurate in its opinions? If so it says the Americans, Russians and Israelis are secretly plotting against Iran, Syria and Hezbollah behind the scenes in a lot of articles.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:12 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:New invented terror group?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Thowheeth_Jama%27ath

Article History:

curprev 10:50, 21 April 2019‎ Pharaoh of the Wizards

Other languages were later.

From link: The NTJ is believed have separated from the Sri Lanka Thowheed Jamath (SLTJ), also a hardline Islamist organization, in or around 2016.

Thowheed Jamath wiki page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamil_Nadu_Thowheed_Jamath

Tamil Nadu Thowheed Jamath (TNTJ, Tamil) is a non-political Islamic organization based in Tamil Nadu, India. It was founded in 2004. TNTJ claims to preach true Islam to Muslims and non-Muslims, and is involved in social activities.

Services:

Blood Donation
Children Orphanage
Elders Orphanage
Livelihood Assistance
Educational Assistance
Health Awareness programs
Disaster Aid,Relief and Recovery

Ok so TNTJ may be strict muslims, but it doesn't sound like a terror group. Maybe that will be the explanation given for NTJ forming the splinter group.

Hard to find anything about NTJ using google custom dates in search tool for simple reason that it doesn't function properly, it just brings up sites with the Sunday's terror attack... but I did manage to find one video from 2016 (likely soon after their formation) where it looks like the group's leader is speaking.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:13 pm

Talos wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:Seems interesting:

That guy is known as the fake Imam in Iran he is paid to spread Israeli propaganda about Iran mostly.

#24 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 2713748720

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:40 pm

Anon wrote:

Oh... he's not the leader of NTJ, he was a founder of the main group - TNTJ. He is extremely vocal against terrorism.

Jainul Abideen

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P._Jainulabdeen

#24 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Hqdefault

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:04 pm

Talos wrote:

Is that website accurate in its opinions?  If so it says the Americans, Russians and Israelis are secretly plotting against Iran, Syria and Hezbollah behind the scenes in a lot of articles.

Maybe, but if the US Navy had a military exercise that's not an opinion. Or didn't they?

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:06 pm

Talos wrote:

Thanks for the info.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:06 pm

amin dada
@kambrone64
39 min.
BBC News - N Korea embassy raid in Madrid: 'US Marine arrested'

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47994298

#24 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Fn0efWK5?format=jpg&name=600x314

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:11 pm

Al Arabiya English
@AlArabiya_Eng
4 hod.
Weeks after condemning the US decision to designate the IRGC as a terrorist group, Turkey says it will not respect sanctions on oil imports from Iran after Washington announced it would start ending waivers to Tehran’s customers.

https://english.alarabiya.net/en/business/energy/2019/04/22/Turkey-opposes-US-ending-exemptions-on-Iran-oil.html

World must stand up and defend itself from the globalist attack. It's needed to join the forces and show the fuckers that their place is in the corner. Or on gallows...

#24 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 63862118

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:16 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
1 min.
Developing: Russian jets swarm #Idlib and #Aleppo, airstrikes expected shortly https://aml.ink/yqQKe #Russia #Syria

#24 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Tumblr_noaa92UTWY1si7prno1_400

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:36 pm

Right now, in Hama...

#24 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:40 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
3 min.
Breaking: Russian Air Force pounds #Idlib with multitude of airstrikes https://aml.ink/guuNp #Russia #Syria

Also cruise missiles can be used. Right now´BSF frigate Admiral Grigorovich was redeployed to the theatre.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:01 am

Martial Rokossovsky wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 12 min.
The New proxy war in #Syria: #Iran and #Turkey vs. #Saudi Arabia and #Russia

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/the-new-proxy-war-in-syria-iran-and-turkey-vs-saudi-arabia-and-russia/

#24 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 1050255049

Zod, I have sadly been reading similar accounts; there are now too many of these stories to brush it under the rug as rumours.  The Example here is the Syrian oil crisis caused by The Empire; now RuF. could alleviate to a significant degree by sending oil in large quantities to Syria, but they are not.  This is strange behaviour of a worthwhile ally.  Also all these meetings with Netanyahu, what the is nature of these talks between Putin and him.  If Putin still thinks of USA, Israel, Saudis as 'partners and collegues' God help him, God pity him, because nobody else will. The Future is Eurasia, Turkey and Iran are part of that future, it is as simple as that.  Now Putin differs from Shoigu in approach but Putin has last say.  Too many peculiar policy decisions favouring Israel in Syria at the expense of RuF. allies have occurred to ignore.  The alliances that RuF. has in region are fragile enough without these damned intrigues.  Putin needs to get off the fence or he will not be trusted when it really counts.  The Empire will never be satisfied until RuF. is destablised and subjugated.  

Well, I have to agree with you at full BUT don't forget - this is a great chess game of our times! Surely Putin still considers Israeli and US counterparts as "partners". That's his job. And Shoigu considers them as enemies. That's what is his job. I understand fully your arguments but, be aware, anything, that will favor The Empire, is in expense of Russia (and, in extend, everyone, who is interested in national state and herritage of his own people). I don't believe in this reports about "another proxy war". It's an attempt of dirty, hellbound globilst/zionist propagandists how to make a cracks within coalition against their globalist scheme. Don't forget - personally I've read dozens and dozens of reports about alleget fights among PLA, PMU, IRGC, Russian Army, Syrian Army and so on. Everything felt flat afaik.

#24 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Operations

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:06 am

Watch the real army:

#24 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 C74h1-10

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:52 am

Anon

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next