Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#21 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
Zambeezi
boris
FoShizzle
Talos
Humanity Blows
Martial Rokossovsky
KneelB4Zod!
11 posters

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

#21 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Empty Re: #21 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Humanity Blows Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:04 am

Zambeezi wrote:Chinese state news agency unveils its first female AI anchor modeled after a human presenter
https://www.sott.net/article/407761-Chinese-state-news-agency-unveils-its-first-female-AI-anchor-modeled-after-a-human-presenter

#21 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 _
Modelled after the agency's flesh-and-blood journalist Qu Meng, the AI newsreader was jointly developed by Xinhua and search engine company Sogou.com and can 'read texts as naturally as a professional anchor'.

'Hello everyone, I am the world's first female AI presenter developed by Xinhua News Agency and Sougu. My name is Xin Xiaomeng,' says the journalist in an introductory video.
Shocked

We've had similar here for years now, NPC news presenters. #21 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 1619689188

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

#21 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Empty Re: #21 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Anon Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:19 am

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:54 am

Madame Boukman - Justice 4 Haiti@madanboukman · 7 min.
Haiti senator alleges hundreds of mercenaries were dispersed in #Haiti since November to target protestors and opposition leaders. This photo was taken in November during nationwide demonstrations. A massacre also took place on November 13 by masked men.

#21 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 D0Ao0VUXgAEFRUh

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:46 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:47 am

WAPO globalist spin alert... WaPo!WaPo!WaPo!
Venezuela Crisis: One dead, multiple injured after Venezuelan soldiers open fire on opposition supporters
http://archive.is/Ye1K6#selection-791.0-889.334

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:09 am

Zambeezi wrote:

WAPO globalist spin alert... WaPo!WaPo!WaPo!
Venezuela Crisis: One dead, multiple injured after Venezuelan soldiers open fire on opposition supporters
http://archive.is/Ye1K6#selection-791.0-889.334

#21 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 And_he10

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:33 am

ANALOGUES OF MODERN RUSSIAN WEAPONS NOT TO APPEAR ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD FOR LONG TIME - PUTIN
Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:03 pm

Nuke68
Nuke68

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:18 pm

Trump To Keep 400 US Troops In Syria – 200 In al-Tanf, 200 In SDF-held Area: Report
https://southfront.org/trump-to-keep-400-us-troops-in-syria-200-in-al-tanf-200-in-sdf-held-area-report/

#21 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 2223644942
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:49 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:20 am

Nuke68 wrote:

#21 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Do_it210

#21 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Do-it

#21 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Just_DO_IT

Please try it you Godless Globalist puppets, I could use some entertainment this weekend...

#21 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Popcor12

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:02 am

Live from Paris:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:37 am

Poroshenko urged the United States to send a navy to the Crimea and speak with Putin only from the standpoint of threat,

Nuke68
Nuke68

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:50 am

Nuke68 wrote:Poroshenko urged the United States to send a navy to the Crimea and speak with Putin only from the standpoint of threat,

#21 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Good-luck-with-that-shit

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:15 am

WikiLeaks
@wikileaks
2 min.
Today: WikiLeaks publisher Julian Assange detained in the UK for 3000 days--in violation of multiple UN rulings requiring his release. He is nominated for the 2019 Nobel Peace Prize.

https://defend.wikileaks.org/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:17 am

SouthFront
@southfronteng
6 min.
Sweden Has Become Jihadist Fighter Haven: Swedish MP

https://southfront.org/sweden-has-become-jihadist-fighter-haven-swedish-mp/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:49 am

SouthFront
@southfronteng
10 min.
US forces will stay in Syria: Negotiations with the Kurds will be complicated, as Syria prepares for an Idlib offensive

https://southfront.org/us-forces-will-stay-in-syria-negotiations-with-the-kurds-will-be-complicated-as-syria-prepares-for-an-idlib-offensive/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:07 am

In Paris you can see Catalonian flag:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:09 am

#21 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 4048044013

Morning. I'm so grateful for all of you that keep an eye on so many feeds. Thank you.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:16 am

FoShizzle wrote:#21 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 4048044013

Morning. I'm so grateful for all of you that keep an eye on so many feeds.  Thank you.

#21 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 3796784211

Hope you're having great weekend!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:19 am

Emmanuel Macron has floated the idea that those convicted for crimes of "hate speech" could be banned from social media networks permanently.. A new bill to fight against "hate speech" online was being tabled for May of this year..

The proposal to stifle speech online comes as President Macron faces unprecedented levels of criticism from the anti-government Yellow Vest movement. The French state has cracked down hard on Yellow Vest activists, arresting 8,400 protestors in just a matter of months.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/02/22/macron-france-could-ban-hate-speech-convicts-from-all-social-media-for-life/

As Macron made it clear the other day, criticism of the Zionist state now means anti-semitism = hate speech

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:35 am

Anon wrote:Emmanuel Macron has floated the idea that those convicted for crimes of "hate speech" could be banned from social media networks permanently.. A new bill to fight against "hate speech" online was being tabled for May of this year..

The proposal to stifle speech online comes as President Macron faces unprecedented levels of criticism from the anti-government Yellow Vest movement. The French state has cracked down hard on Yellow Vest activists, arresting 8,400 protestors in just a matter of months.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/02/22/macron-france-could-ban-hate-speech-convicts-from-all-social-media-for-life/

As Macron made it clear the other day, criticism of the Zionist state now means anti-semitism = hate speech

#21 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Macron-fakes-news3-300x200-1-300x200

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:36 am

SouthFront
@southfronteng
4 min.
Mike Pompeo Says Regime Change Is Also Planned for Nicaragua and Cuba, Not Only Venezuela

https://southfront.org/mike-pompeo-says-regime-change-is-also-planned-for-nicaragua-and-cuba-not-only-venezuela/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:36 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:30 am

Live from Colombian border

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:35 am

heating up in Venezuela

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:06 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:07 am

#21 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 4155683922

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:17 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:27 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next