Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Situation in Venezuela

+12
Zambeezi
FoShizzle
Humanity Blows
Terviseks
The Original Mind
hillbilly
boris
Mr Badger
Libertine
Nuke68
Talos
KneelB4Zod!
16 posters

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Situation in Venezuela - Page 23 Empty Re: #1 - Situation in Venezuela

Post by Anon Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:28 pm

@ Nicolás Maduro
13h13 hours ago

There are already 7.5 tons of medicines and medical supplies in Venezuela that we pay with the money of the Republic for the benefit of the people. Thanks to the international cooperation of the @ opsoms and the Russian Federation. Victory against the Imperial Blockade!

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:46 pm

#1 - Situation in Venezuela - Page 23 Dz-TFMtWkAUKm-4

#1 - Situation in Venezuela - Page 23 1619689188

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:47 pm

Enrico Ivanov ☦️‏ @Russ_Warrior · 8 min.
Breaking! #US companies, #NATO allies working on providing weapons to Venezuelan opposition - Moscow
Another Syria in the making. Washington never learns from its own "mistakes".

https://sputniknews.com/latam/201902221072653394-us-aid-venezuela/?utm_source=short_direct&utm_medium=short_url&utm_content=kMpA&utm_campaign=URL_shortening

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:00 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:#1 - Situation in Venezuela - Page 23 Dz-TFMtWkAUKm-4

#1 - Situation in Venezuela - Page 23 1619689188

Ah-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha!!!

#1 - Situation in Venezuela - Page 23 Flmao12

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:00 pm

MADURO AND PUTIN ARE IN CONTINUOUS TELEPHONE CONTACT - VENEZUELAN DEPUTY MFA

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:12 pm

SouthFront‏ @southfronteng · 2 min.
U.S. Plans To Deploy Special Forces Troops, Weapons Close To Venezulean Border: Russian Foreign Ministry

https://southfront.org/u-s-plans-to-deploy-special-forces-troops-weapons-close-to-venezulean-border-russian-foreign-ministry/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:26 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:MADURO AND PUTIN ARE IN CONTINUOUS TELEPHONE CONTACT - VENEZUELAN DEPUTY MFA

KneelB4Zod! wrote:SouthFront‏ @southfronteng · 2 min.
U.S. Plans To Deploy Special Forces Troops, Weapons Close To Venezulean Border: Russian Foreign Ministry

https://southfront.org/u-s-plans-to-deploy-special-forces-troops-weapons-close-to-venezulean-border-russian-foreign-ministry/

#1 - Situation in Venezuela - Page 23 Shit_h10

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:45 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:17 pm

Conflict News
@Conflicts
1 min.
BREAKING: Several indigenous Venezuelans suffer gunshot wounds after confrontation with security forces in Brazil border area - @Reuters

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:37 pm

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:59 pm

Anon wrote:Video going round twitter alleging that civilians have been fired upon in the past few hours

WAPO globalist spin alert...

http://archive.is/Ye1K6#selection-791.0-889.334
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:45 am

If I didn't miss something then it doesn't look like fake Venezuelan president succeeded with his "humanitarian aid delivery on 22nd of February"...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:57 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:20 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:40 am

If I didn't miss something then it doesn't look like fake Venezuelan president succeeded with his "humanitarian aid delivery on 22nd of February"...

I think today was when Guaido called for an effort to bring the aid in. Yesterday was only the music concert.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:47 am

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:49 am

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:50 am

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:51 am

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:54 am

Anon wrote:

I think today was when Guaido called for an effort to bring the aid in. Yesterday was only the music concert.

So we will see how it will develope yet. Thanks!

#1 - Situation in Venezuela - Page 23 2979389474

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:13 pm

#1 - Situation in Venezuela - Page 23 D0ESNRgWsAARJAf

Well isn't this typical. #1 - Situation in Venezuela - Page 23 1619689188 The concert that took place yesterday where the concert stage was deliberately set up in an area away from the bigger crowd of people because only those with plenty of money were allowed the closer access.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:25 pm

People turned up at the concert for the music and couldn't give a shit about Guaido's BS. I'm Shocked. #1 - Situation in Venezuela - Page 23 1619689188

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:28 pm

Anon wrote:People turned up at the concert for the music and couldn't give a shit about Guaido's BS. I'm Shocked.  #1 - Situation in Venezuela - Page 23 1619689188

lol!

That's what happens when you have to pick a traitor, who is wiilling to sell his motherland, but is much better known in Washington than in targeted country or its neigbors.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:51 pm

WikiLeaks
@wikileaks
11 min.
How the US government pushed fake news on Venezuelan "humanitarian aid" and the media was only too happy to play along.

https://fair.org/home/western-media-fall-in-lockstep-for-cheap-trump-rubio-venezuela-aid-pr-stunt/

1) Both the Red Cross and UN warned the US not to engage in this aid PR stunt.
2) The bridge in question is a visual metaphor contrived by the Trump administration of little practical relevance.
3) The person in charge of US operations in Venezuela has a history of using aid as a cover to deliver weapons to right-wing mercenaries.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:03 pm

That's what happens when you have to pick a traitor, who is wiilling to sell his motherland, but is much better known in Washington than in targeted country or its neigbors.

#1 - Situation in Venezuela - Page 23 2713748720

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:17 pm

Edward
@DonKlericuzio
4 min.
Tensions are rising after Venezuelan riot police barricaded road leading towards San Antonio del Táchira and the Simon Bolivar border bridg with Colombia.
Citizen are now dismantling the barricaded to cross into Colombia for Aid materials.

#1 - Situation in Venezuela - Page 23 D0FuP73XQAEPX65

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:39 pm

CNW
@ConflictsW
14 min.
2 Venezuelan army soldiers have defected across the border into Colombia at Simon Bolivar bridge
#Venezuela #23F

AFP news agency
@AFP
18 min.
#BREAKING: Venezuela troops fire tear gas to disperse demo at Colombia border bridge

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:31 pm

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:33 pm

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:06 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next