Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

European spring to forge a new equilibrium to replace the influence of Germany and France

+2
hillbilly
KneelB4Zod!
6 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

European spring to forge a new equilibrium to replace the influence of Germany and France - Page 6 Empty Re: European spring to forge a new equilibrium to replace the influence of Germany and France

Post by Slovák Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:45 pm

Serbia will not move the embassy to Jerusalem if Israel recognizes Kosovo.
https://www.interfax.ru/world/725317

Slovák

Back to top Go down

European spring to forge a new equilibrium to replace the influence of Germany and France - Page 6 Empty Re: European spring to forge a new equilibrium to replace the influence of Germany and France

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:33 am

European spring to forge a new equilibrium to replace the influence of Germany and France - Page 6 949160760

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:54 pm

Pipelayer "Academician Chersky" took a course from Germany to Kaliningrad

There are already two Russian supply ships, Ivan Sidorenko and Ostap Sheremeta, which the Russian military called participants in the project to complete the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline.
The construction of the pipeline by European contractors has been halted due to the U.S. sanctions and, as stated in Gazprom, "the Nord Stream 2 project, which has already been built by almost 94%, will be completed by the Russian side.
https://www.interfax.ru/russia/730082

European spring to forge a new equilibrium to replace the influence of Germany and France - Page 6 4047824857

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:17 pm

the Armenian Prime Minister is trying to gather an international coalition in support of statements about the threat of expanding Turkish influence for European civilization. The point is approximately this: if the Armenians are not helped now, the Turkish army will stand under Vienna, just as it did under Suleyman the Magnificent.

"If the international community misjudges the geopolitical importance of this situation, Europe should expect Turkey near Vienna. Nagorno-Karabakh and Armenia have now become a front of civilization. The problem is that Armenians in the South Caucasus are the last obstacle to Turkey's expansion to the north, southeast and east. Turkey's imperialist policy extends much further than the South Caucasus. Let's take a look at Turkey's actions in the Mediterranean, Libya, the Middle East, Iraq and Syria," Pashinyan said in an interview with the Bild newspaper.

https://strana.ua/news/293256-vojna-v-karabakhe-hlavnye-novosti-za-4-oktjabrja-foto-i-video.html

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:44 pm

Slovák wrote:Russian embassy condemns local authorities' decision to remove Marshal Konev statue in Prague
Interfax

Prague going Nazi 🐷s

I don't see anything wrong in removing old Soviet bolshevik monuments. It was a mistake, Russian revolution and all that it brought onto Russia and the rest of the world was a huge mistake. There's few things that remain honorable when we speak of Soviet union. Just to name one of the big mishandling of revolution is killing of dozens of millions of Russians and rest of east European civilians. Russians should be ashamed about their communist past but they pretend like it was all roses and that bolsheviks did nothing wrong.

But to stay on topic of this thread, I'd like to add that I'm no expert, just ordinary observer. But how I see it in the future, for Europe I believe that western Europe is exhausted with fresh ideas and they lost their momentum decades ago, somewhere around 1990's. In Europe future belongs to eastern Europeans, there are some big projects going on, which if they succeed with, will catapult easterners on top. Like "three seas initiative" for instance. Poland today already is on a path to become next Germany, all they lack is numbers but even with 35 million, if they continue as they work and pull the rest of them behind, consolidated, we can show them that there is another way, better way.

I believe western Eurrope is a lost battle, they're done and Europeans as whole, lost western part of the continent.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:52 pm

Matjaz wrote:
Slovák wrote:Russian embassy condemns local authorities' decision to remove Marshal Konev statue in Prague
Interfax

Prague going Nazi 🐷s

I don't see anything wrong in removing old Soviet bolshevik monuments. It was a mistake, Russian revolution and all that it brought onto Russia and the rest of the world was a huge mistake. There's few things that remain honorable when we speak of Soviet union. Just to name one of the big mishandling of revolution is killing of dozens of millions of Russians and rest of east European civilians. Russians should be ashamed about their communist past but they pretend like it was all roses and that bolsheviks did nothing wrong.

But to stay on topic of this thread, I'd like to add that I'm no expert, just ordinary observer. But how I see it in the future, for Europe I believe that western Europe is exhausted with fresh ideas and they lost their momentum decades ago, somewhere around 1990's. In Europe future belongs to eastern Europeans, there are some big projects going on, which if they succeed with, will catapult easterners on top. Like "three seas initiative" for instance. Poland today already is on a path to become next Germany, all they lack is numbers but even with 35 million, if they continue as they work and pull the rest of them behind, consolidated, we can show them that there is another way, better way.

I believe western Europe is a lost battle, they're done and Europeans as whole, lost western part of the continent.

I agree the Eastern Europe can save the EU (the western Europe) from themselves .... provided Poland stops w/ the warmongering.

The Soviets saved all Slavic nations from German Nazis genocide. Unless you can see this happening over and over again on the eastern borders of Europe for centuries you understand nothing from our history. For a recent example just look to the nazi coup in Ukraine ...

These days (as back then in the 1930s) the world seems going full fascist again, which side are you on?

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:45 pm

Slovák wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
Interfax

Prague going Nazi 🐷s

I believe western Europe is a lost battle, they're done and Europeans as whole, lost western part of the continent.

I agree the Eastern Europe can save the EU (the western Europe) from themselves .... provided Poland stops w/ the warmongering.

The Soviets saved all Slavic nations from German Nazis genocide. Unless you can see this happening over and over again on the eastern borders of Europe  for centuries you understand nothing from our history. For a recent example just look to the nazi coup in Ukraine ...

These days (as back then in the 1930s) the world seems going full fascist again, which side are you on?

Yes its true that Soviets defeated nazis, who anticipated germanisation or total extermination of eastern Europeans(depends on a nation really, cause Germans did differentiate and were more appreciative to some then the others)  But the occupation that Soviets brought resulted in similar end as nazis planned. USSR is not exclusively to be blamed though since this was modus operandi of Comintern. Determined not only to change drastically the political and economic order but also to create a new type of human being, the Bolsheviks attached great importance to every aspect of culture, especially education and religion. In practice that meant all sorts of mixing of different ethnicities to banning of local folklore in favor of this internationalism. They were doing same as progressives are doing today in Western world.

So, it was bad system that was destroying Europeans. I can acknowledge emotional attachment to this past system as many of us grew up with it and all that jazz but communism as whole was bad, we agree on that one, right? I can't tell you how Europe would look if Hitler won. I doubt there would be much Slavs left if all those crazy plans we read about that were supposed to go in action after nazis victory, are true. But I can guarantee you that Europe today would be 100% European and yea all of us would speak German.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:13 pm

Matjaz wrote:
Slovák wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
Interfax

Prague going Nazi 🐷s

The Soviets saved all Slavic nations from German Nazis genocide. Unless you can see this happening over and over again on the eastern borders of Europe  for centuries you understand nothing from our history. For a recent example just look to the nazi coup in Ukraine ...

Yes its true that Soviets defeated nazis, who anticipated germanisation or total extermination of eastern Europeans(depends on a nation really, cause Germans did differentiate and were more appreciative to some then the others)  But the occupation that Soviets brought resulted in similar end as nazis planned. USSR is not exclusively to be blamed though since this was modus operandi of Comintern. Determined not only to change drastically the political and economic order but also to create a new type of human being, the Bolsheviks attached great importance to every aspect of culture, especially education and religion. In practice that meant all sorts of mixing of different ethnicities to banning of local folklore in favor of this internationalism. They were doing same as progressives are doing today in Western world.

So, it was bad system that was destroying Europeans. I can acknowledge emotional attachment to this past system as many of us grew up with it and all that jazz but communism as whole was bad, we agree on that one, right? I can't tell you how Europe would look if Hitler won. I doubt there would be much Slavs left if all those crazy plans we read about that were supposed to go in action after nazis victory, are true. But I can guarantee you that Europe today would be 100% European and yea all of us would speak German.

When you look at the political situation in Europe there was only the choice to get along with one of the 2 sides. Slovakia sided w/ Nazi Germany for most of the WW2 time, only to revolt in 1944 against the Nazi occupation. The national uprising got in 2 months crushed with a spectrum of consequences https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovak_National_Uprising. So we have come to know both sides, my views are not one-sided.

Those days have passed long ago or it seems at the first sight ... except the deja vu about neo-nazi parties rising all over the Europe again, already in power in Ukraine. So again, answer me Which side are you on? (And we can know which side you would have been on during WW2).

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:30 pm

Slovák wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
Slovák wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
Interfax

Prague going Nazi 🐷s

When you look at the political situation in Europe there was only the choice to get along with one of the 2 sides. Slovakia sided w/ Nazi Germany for most of the WW2 time, only to revolt in 1944 against the Nazi occupation. The national uprising got in 2 months crushed with a spectrum of consequences  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovak_National_Uprising. So we have come to know both sides, my views are not one-sided.

Those days have passed long ago or it seems at the first sight ... except the deja vu about neo-nazi parties rising all over the Europe again, already in power in Ukraine. So again, answer me Which side are you on? (And we can know which side you would have been on during WW2).

I'm on the side of my people, always and my people are Europeans. What does it matter which side would I be on in WW2? That's the past, let's focus on present. But if you ask me which symbols disgust me more, red star or swastika the answer is red star. Always.  But I'm burdened with the past of my ancestors and they were done wrong in most despicable and scheming way by communist revolutionaries, so I might be a bit biased.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovene_Home_Guard

THIS, can not be forgotten since it was never acknowledged. Killed AFTER the war. Kids, woman, soldiers. And there are pits like that in hundreds all over Slovenian woods. 100.000 dead estimated, still laying without proper burial. I'm no fan of nazis though, don't get me wrong.

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by luda1 Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:37 pm

Matjaz wrote:
Slovák wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
Interfax

Prague going Nazi 🐷s

you lost get over it, 500 years imperialism not so good hundreds millions killed

the europeans cultural suicide vassal states nato media

the west is going down you no tomorrow all deserved war criminals

luda1

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:46 pm

Matjaz wrote:
Slovák wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
Slovák wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
Interfax

Prague going Nazi 🐷s

When you look at the political situation in Europe there was only the choice to get along with one of the 2 sides. Slovakia sided w/ Nazi Germany for most of the WW2 time, only to revolt in 1944 against the Nazi occupation. The national uprising got in 2 months crushed with a spectrum of consequences  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovak_National_Uprising. So we have come to know both sides, my views are not one-sided.

I'm on the side of my people, always and my people are Europeans. What does it matter which side would I be on in WW2? That's the past, let's focus on present. But if you ask me which symbols disgust me more, red star or swastika the answer is red star. Always.  But I'm burdened with the past of my ancestors and they were done wrong in most despicable and scheming way by communist revolutionaries, so I might be a bit biased.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovene_Home_Guard

THIS, can not be forgotten since it was never acknowledged. Killed AFTER the war. Kids, woman, soldiers. And there are pits like that in hundreds all over Slovenian woods. 100.000 dead estimated, still laying without proper burial. I'm no fan of nazis though, don't get me wrong.

There are no such mass graves in Czechia or Slovakia, so the feat is specific for your particular history. If any mass grave here it belongs to either the German nazis or the Soviets from WW2.

I lived 20 years of my life in real socialism, now after another 30 years of my living in capitalism I can compare quite well.

I can remember my the Slovaks longed for freedom, not for capitalism when revolting in 1989 against the communist regime. Then again, we got to play along the western imperialism ...

I would love to witness a third way in my country and the region finally, without superpowers playing with their geo-politics.

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:20 pm

luda1 wrote:

you lost get over it, 500 years imperialism not so good hundreds millions killed

Hey luda!! You speak english Razz Laughing

I'm really glad.

I think Europeans committed their cultural suicide when they accepted Christianity. Like Frodi says, I don't think our pagan ancestors would look on refugees with pity, it would be anything but pity, Jesus pacified us. And as we looked on our pagan ancestors as savages throughout our history and Christianity painted it as evil it created a soul neurosis in European consciousness. It is not healthy to look on your ancestors as something explicitly evil and barbaric.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by luda1 Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:42 pm

Matjaz wrote:
luda1 wrote:

I'm really glad.

I think Europeans committed their cultural suicide when they accepted Christianity. Like Frodi says, I don't think our pagan ancestors would look on refugees with pity, it would be anything but pity, Jesus pacified us. And as we looked on our pagan ancestors as savages throughout our history and Christianity painted it as evil it created a soul neurosis in European consciousness. It is not healthy to look on your ancestors as something explicitly evil and barbaric.

bore off, yes west is barbaric

as i said bye bye no nobody miss

luda1

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:47 pm

luda1 wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
luda1 wrote:

I'm really glad.

bore off, yes west is barbaric

as i said bye bye no nobody miss

?? bye who? the west or what you talk about? You angry cause I bash your red star? lmao, red star is evil sweets, plain and simple and nobody misses it except Russians and Slovenians apparently..

You got an attitude Wink
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by luda1 Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:51 pm

poor nazi

you no victim

tissue to you

luda1

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:54 pm

luda1 wrote:poor nazi

you no victim

tissue to you

nazi lol, iq80 maybe?
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by luda1 Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:02 am

seriously i like you why the west no more

low low low

luda1

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:33 am

luda1 wrote:seriously i like you why the west no more

low low low

I got nothing against western Europe, I'm just being realistic about it.

European spring to forge a new equilibrium to replace the influence of Germany and France - Page 6 1288463711
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by luda1 Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:25 am

Matjaz wrote:
luda1 wrote:seriously i like you why the west no more

low low low

I got nothing against western Europe, I'm just being realistic about it.

European spring to forge a new equilibrium to replace the influence of Germany and France - Page 6 1288463711

okay

me to you xxx

luda1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum