Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#19 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
Nuke68
ShockJock
hillbilly
Talos
FoShizzle
Humanity Blows
boris
KneelB4Zod!
Mr Badger
13 posters

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#19 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: #19 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:33 pm

They should down Israeli jets finally. It would stop them doing this shit...

bounce

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#19 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: #19 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by FoShizzle Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:35 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:American state employees already protests over the govt. shut down. First mont without payment:

https://www.novinky.cz/zahranicni/amerika/494266-na-vyplatni-pasce-nula-spor-o-trumpovu-zed-uz-zacina-americany-stvat.html

I had no idea that "govt. shut down" means that average Joe being held as hostage in the middle of two-party bruhehe! There are air traffic controllers without wages because two utterly corrupt and treacherous sides of the same coin argue with each other. What kind of sick system is that? Wow, this exceeds even what we had here prior 89 I believe. Sickening.

Yep. And Mr. Trump seems to think that people are happy to do this for his stupid wall that most people really don't want.  The average American lives paycheck to paycheck, many of these people will go into default on mortgages, miss car payments, not be able to feed their kids, etc.  

Although the reason I can't travel for a while is crappy, I am so grateful that I am not on the road every week right now, like I was the last 3 months of the year.....

Always look for positives lol.

lol!

Anyway, this is completely retarded. Why should some guy, who takes care about security of flights and, maybe even do not vote at all, should be held as hostage in the stadoff of a bunch of criminals? How can this even work?

Now this makes more sense to me...:

Slovák wrote:Roscosmos chief says US visit cancelled because ‘second American civil war’ underway http://tass.com/science/1039354

I know. Unless someone is trying to usher in that Civil War. I said Roscosmos was slightly premature with that, but in reality the 2nd Civil War has been being waged electronically for a few years. I don't see how this powder keg can not explode at this point.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:37 pm

Within Syria
@WithinSyriaBlog
16 sek.
Breaking: reports of the Syrian Air Defense launching several surface-to-air missiles at unidentified aerial object near Damascus, SANA confirms that explosions were heard south of the capital, updates to follow.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:37 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:They should down Israeli jets finally. It would stop them doing this shit...

bounce

I was thinking that, but didn't want to say it. Razz
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:39 pm

FoShizzle wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:American state employees already protests over the govt. shut down. First mont without payment:

https://www.novinky.cz/zahranicni/amerika/494266-na-vyplatni-pasce-nula-spor-o-trumpovu-zed-uz-zacina-americany-stvat.html

I had no idea that "govt. shut down" means that average Joe being held as hostage in the middle of two-party bruhehe! There are air traffic controllers without wages because two utterly corrupt and treacherous sides of the same coin argue with each other. What kind of sick system is that? Wow, this exceeds even what we had here prior 89 I believe. Sickening.

Yep. And Mr. Trump seems to think that people are happy to do this for his stupid wall that most people really don't want.  The average American lives paycheck to paycheck, many of these people will go into default on mortgages, miss car payments, not be able to feed their kids, etc.  

Although the reason I can't travel for a while is crappy, I am so grateful that I am not on the road every week right now, like I was the last 3 months of the year.....

Always look for positives lol.

lol!

Anyway, this is completely retarded. Why should some guy, who takes care about security of flights and, maybe even do not vote at all, should be held as hostage in the stadoff of a bunch of criminals? How can this even work?

Now this makes more sense to me...:

Slovák wrote:Roscosmos chief says US visit cancelled because ‘second American civil war’ underway http://tass.com/science/1039354

I know.  Unless someone is trying to usher in that Civil War.  I said Roscosmos was slightly premature with that, but in reality the 2nd Civil War has been being waged electronically for a few years.  I don't see how this powder keg can not explode at this point.

Well, if the shut down will continue then it may be the long time missed spark. Bancrupts and defaults of state epmloyees will start domino effect. Maybe in Roscosmos they have more informations than we have...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:41 pm

Syrian Military Capabilities
@SyrainMC
23 sek.
#Update
Now calm
The whole thing lasted for about 3 mins.

Updates to follow

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:42 pm

H.K
@Ibra_Joudeh
46 sek.
Artillery sounds were too which is strange

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:42 pm

Danny Makki
@Dannymakkisyria
42 sek.
Breaking: Missile strikes reportedly target the town of Al-Kisweh in #Damascus CS.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:45 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:51 pm

Within Syria
@WithinSyriaBlog
2 min.
Update3: the SANA claims that the Syrian Air Defense forces have shoot down several "hostile targets" over Damascus. Likely Israeli missiles or decoys.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:55 pm

anglo zionist fail

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:04 pm

luda wrote:

anglo zionist fail

The plane crash was terrible loss. How long is it already? 2 years?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:08 pm

Syrian Military Capabilities
@SyrainMC
16 sek.
#Update
A warehouse around #Damascus int. Airport is reported to be hit.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:48 am

Joshua Dov Caplan
@joshdcaplan
18 min.
BREAKING: Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) says she will run for president in 2020 - CNN

#19 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 1778904525

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:54 am

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
4 min.
More footage of the Syrian air defenses intercepting Israeli missiles https://aml.ink/twuu8  #Damascus #Israel #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:03 am

H.K
@Ibra_Joudeh
37 sek.
Russian Navy to put over 30 Poseidon strategic underwater drones on combat duty – TASS

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/russian-navy-to-put-over-30-poseidon-strategic-underwater-drones-on-combat-duty-tass/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:06 am

Strong explosion in Paris. abou 20 injured, at least 2 seriously

https://www.novinky.cz/zahranicni/evropa/494272-centrem-parize-otrasl-silny-vybuch.html

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:08 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Strong explosion in Paris. abou 20 injured, at least 2 seriously

https://www.novinky.cz/zahranicni/evropa/494272-centrem-parize-otrasl-silny-vybuch.html

#19 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Dwst6_FXcAAMUxv

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:10 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:15 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:27 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:39 am

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
5 min.
Developing: Israeli Air Force spotted along Syrian border just hours after attack https://aml.ink/AVdXM #Israel #Lebanon #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:46 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:16 pm

RT
@RT_com
12 min.
Tense Weekend: Blast hits central Paris, #YellowVests protest goes into 9th week

https://on.rt.com/9m69

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:30 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:31 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
4 min.
#IDF chief claims intelligence, aerial superiority over #Syria

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/idf-chief-claims-intelligence-aerial-superiority-over-syria/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:32 pm

Live from Paris:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:44 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
6 min.
Russian military sends armored convoy to #Hama and #Idlib: report https://aml.ink/eUIrB #Russia #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next