Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#19 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
Nuke68
ShockJock
hillbilly
Talos
FoShizzle
Humanity Blows
boris
KneelB4Zod!
Mr Badger
13 posters

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

#19 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Empty Re: #19 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Mr Badger Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:03 pm

b wrote:Happy New Year all from down under. It is 2019 here already.
#19 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 3077205713 #19 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 1417770262 #19 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 1455193345 #19 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 4108203433
#19 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 3445973726

Happy New Year, b. Would cadge a beer off ya but I'm stuck in yesterday still.

Running as fast as poss.

Back to top Go down

#19 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Empty Re: #19 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Talos Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:08 pm

Mr Badger wrote:Brasco_Aad

@Brasco_Aad
12m12 minutes ago

-Breaking-

Moroccan troops r ready to deployed in Northern Syria alongside Egyptian & UAE troops, with Syrian & Russian blessing.

Mohammed bin Zayed has asked King Mohammed VI of Morocco to deploy Moroccan troops in this part of Syria to counter Turkish Neo-Ottoman expansionism

Woah! Where the hell did this come from??

He also said this in replying to someone 

#19 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Och7Cmn5_bigger

Brasco_Aad

@Brasco_Aad

Replying to
@memnom

will be a huge mix of SAA (especially trained for this by the Russians), Russian MPs. Moroccan/Egyptian/UAE troops. Even Syrian Kurds will be allowed to have their own small police force, but they will have to answer to Damascus ultimately. Russia to have overall command for now

Interesting move but I don't trust the UAE they and Saudi Arabia armed terrorists to the teeth and I can't see the Syrian army wanting to work with them.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:14 pm

Intelligence Fusion
@IntellFusion
SDF personnel reported to have clashed with Turkish-backed militia near #Manbij

#Syria
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:17 pm

Ali Özkök - علي أزكوك
@Ozkok_
Lindsey Graham said that Trump will talk to Erdogan about scaling back a full troops withdrawal and granting Turkey instead a buffer zone against YPG. #Syria

What a joke who Is America to grant parts of someone else's Country.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:34 pm

boris wrote:Happy New Year all from down under. It is 2019 here already.
#19 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 3077205713 #19 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 1417770262 #19 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 1455193345 #19 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 4108203433
#19 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 3445973726

#19 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 1455193345

KneelB4Zod! wrote:As the world already celebrates the New Year eve (I think "b" already lives in 2019) I would like to wish to all our visitors and members all the best in upcoming 2019. Let it be even better year than this one was.

Happy New Year!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

#19 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 4108203433 #19 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 4108203433 #19 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 4108203433

#19 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Happy-New-Year-GIF

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:37 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:40 pm

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:53 pm

Mr Badger wrote:Brasco_Aad

@Brasco_Aad
12m12 minutes ago

-Breaking-

Moroccan troops r ready to deployed in Northern Syria alongside Egyptian & UAE troops, with Syrian & Russian blessing.

Mohammed bin Zayed has asked King Mohammed VI of Morocco to deploy Moroccan troops in this part of Syria to counter Turkish Neo-Ottoman expansionism

Woah! Where the hell did this come from??

Question is if there will be Syrian/Russian approval of such deployment.

#19 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 3574812250

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:58 pm

Trump hits out at Generals over syria.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
...I campaigned on getting out of Syria and other places. Now when I start getting out the Fake News Media, or some failed Generals who were unable to do the job before I arrived, like to complain about me & my tactics, which are working. Just doing what I said I was going to do!
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:05 pm

Ali Özkök - علي أزكوك
@Ozkok_
5 min.
C.I.A.’s Afghan Forces Leave a Trail of Abuse and Anger

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/31/world/asia/cia-afghanistan-strike-force.html#click=https://t.co/ypnmUISpPo

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:16 pm

IntelSky Retweeted
Babak Taghvaee
‏@BabakTaghvaee

1h1 hour ago

Tonight, #Israel Air Force's F-35is together with the F-15A/C/Ds will have Combat Air Patrol over #Israel & Eastern #MediterraneanSea. The F-16Is armed with air to ground weapons will have also patrol over #Gaza and #GolanHeights. 120sq's KC-707 tankers will support them.

https://twitter.com/BabakTaghvaee/status/1079750376876847110

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:26 pm

Paris 2019:

Widespread and growing violence, becoming more organised and increasingly dividing police and army, resulting in countrywide civil uprising and the forcible removal of Macron.

London 2019:

Lots of people at risk of becoming mildly annoyed at something completely vacuous and irrelevant.
Stern letters may be written to MP's, and one or two people may even raise their voices and punch a bus shelter before being instantly taken down by armed police.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:45 pm

Ron Paul
@RonPaul
9 min.
Leaving Syria: Will Trump Hold Fast? - today on the Liberty Report:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:47 pm

Mr Badger wrote:Paris 2019:

Widespread and growing violence, becoming more organised and increasingly dividing police and army, resulting in countrywide civil uprising and the forcible removal of Macron.

London 2019:

Lots of people at risk of becoming mildly annoyed at something completely vacuous and irrelevant.
Stern letters may be written to MP's, and one or two people may even raise their voices and punch a bus shelter before being instantly taken down by armed police.

Sounds about right.

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:12 pm

Mr Badger wrote:Paris 2019:

London 2019:

lol!

Or should I cry?
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:16 pm

Happy New Year! #19 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 3077205713
Nuke68
Nuke68

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:19 pm

Nuke68
Nuke68

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:58 pm

SouthFront
@southfronteng
6 min.
Saudi-led Coalition Uses Sudanese Child Mercenaries In Yemen War: Report http://dlvr.it/Qvjdnj

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:47 pm

Nuke68 wrote:Happy New Year! #19 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 3077205713
#19 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 1455193345

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:51 pm

Happy New Year to all, looking forward to an interesting 2019 on the world stage.

Special thanks to Zod for a great forum.

#19 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 2510800806 #19 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 1455193345

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:56 pm

Mr Badger wrote:Happy New Year to all, looking forward to an interesting 2019 on the world stage.

#19 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 2510800806 #19 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 1455193345

Aye, you're welcome!

Yet again happy New Year to all!

#19 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 4108203433 #19 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 4108203433 #19 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 4108203433 #19 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 4108203433 #19 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 4108203433

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:57 pm

Mr Badger wrote:Happy New Year to all, looking forward to an interesting 2019 on the world stage.

I agree with that. This forum is so much better than GLP. With that you had to wade through pages of spam posts.
Nuke68
Nuke68

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:58 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:06 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:08 pm

Video from incident in bank few days ago:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:33 pm

Joe Penney
@joepenney
44 min.
In April, I wrote about how the Gaddafi-Sarkozy corruption scandal contributed to the war in Libya, a seriously underreported topic in Anglophone media (for @theintercept):

https://theintercept.com/2018/04/28/sarkozy-gaddafi-libya-bombing/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:40 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:41 pm

New Year's eve in Bordeaux, France...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:47 pm

Al Sura
@AlSuraEnglish
6 min.
#BREAKING - #Iraqi Air Force struck #ISIS meeting point in #Syria today, shortly after #Syrian government authorized #Iraq to conduct strikes against ISIS without prior notification to Syrian authorities.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:14 pm

Holger Zschaepitz
@Schuldensuehner
7 min
US stocks post worst year in a decade as Dow Jones falls 5.6% in 2018 https://cnb.cx/2CIGfHT

#19 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 DvxigV8XcAIUPnq

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next