Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+11
H10
FoShizzle
Nuke68
ShockJock
boris
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
Talos
Humanity Blows
The Original Mind
Mr Badger
15 posters

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: #18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Humanity Blows Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:27 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Nuke68 wrote:I  just want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. And, thanks Zod for all the work you've done here. 
#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 3077205713

You're welcome and Merry Christmas to all!

#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Tumblr_lwq6dw8l5L1r6fl6do1_500

#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Funny-Cat-Seeing-Christmas-For-First-Time

Merry Christmas Zod and everyone else here!

#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Cheers14

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: #18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi2 Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:34 am

same 2 you all!!!!!!!!!!!!
Merry Christmas. Smile

**for now I'm zambeezi2...
had a graphics card meltdown/fan burned out..crashed my op system.. ugh.
It has taken days to recover most/not all.
I lost passwords and email accounts... Krazee time.
I couldn't log in or retrieve my old password so... this is me for now.
maybe zod can help later to restore things....
just wanted to wish my very best and thank all who contribute.
cheers!!

Zambeezi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:23 am

Zambeezi2 wrote:same 2 you all!!!!!!!!!!!!
Merry Christmas. Smile

cheers!!

Sorry to hear that, Z Sad hope you can get it sorted.

I must be the only miserable bugger here who doesn't celebrate Christmas, but have a good one, those here that do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:59 am

Iranian Admiral: US Will Never Be Allowed in Iran’s Territorial Waters

Iran’s Deputy Chief of the Army for Coordination Rear Admiral Habibollah Sayyari said that Iran will never allow US warships to approach its territorial waters, noting that the Islamic Republic is ready to respond to any action by Washington.

https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201812251070980592-iranian-admiral-usa-will-never-allowed-waters/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:30 am

Instant News Alerts
‏@InstaNewsAlerts
8m8 minutes ago

#BREAKING: #Turkey determined to enter east of Euphrates in #Syria 'as soon as possible' says the Foreign Minister

https://twitter.com/InstaNewsAlerts/status/1077463965599449088

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:46 am

'No Benefit':Turkey Warns France Against Remaining in Syria Amid US Pullout

https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201812251070984047-turkey-syria-euphrates/

Back to top Go down

Post by hillbilly Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:27 am

Talos wrote:Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
For all of the sympathizers out there of Brett McGurk remember, he was the Obama appointee who was responsible for loading up airplanes with 1.8 Billion Dollars in CASH &  sending it to Iran as part of the horrific Iran Nuclear Deal (now terminated) approved by Little Bob Corker.
I also agree with the above comments. This tweet was aimed at Corker, one of Dubya's close buddies;)
"Little Bob Corker" is retiring as my state's Zionist Senator. Another RINO rat running for the door.
Unfortunately Marsha Blackburn, who is his money "bag lady," has replaced him.
She is another Zionic heavily financed by Big Pharma, and was billed as a "Trump supporter."
Trump is currently taking on the FED, the "shit that killed Kennedy."
No doubt they have promised Pence, like Johnson, the Big Chair after the assassination.

FWIW, it has been "suggested" that Trump "was" George Washington, who was NEVER wounded in battle.
Have a Merry Christmas All!
Thanks General for your hard work here!
#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 949160760
hillbilly
hillbilly

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:47 pm

Ali Özkök - علي أزكوك
@Ozkok_
24 min.
Suicide attack in the building of the Foreign Ministry of Libya in Tripolis.

#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 DvQjL7CXgAA-bcI

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:49 pm

Czech media claims that there was at least 43 dead in yesterday's attack on the government building in Kabul, Afghanistan

https://www.seznamzpravy.cz/clanek/stedrodenni-utok-na-vladni-budovu-v-kabulu-neprezilo-nejmene-43-lidi-masakr-trval-skoro-osm-hodin-63137?dop-ab-variant=0&seq-no=2&source=hp

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:20 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
4 min.
Breaking: #ISIS terrorists kidnap 20 people in #Kirkuk https://aml.ink/AYvl- #Iraq

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:47 pm

China Plus News
@ChinaPlusNews
9 hod.před 9 hodinami
Víc
China on Monday urged the United States to offer clear explanations to the international community about why its overseas embassies had purchased spying equipment, as revealed by WikiLeaks.

http://chinaplus.cri.cn/news/politics/11/20181224/227266.html

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:50 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
2 min.
#Erdogan says he will meet with #Putin soon to discuss US withdrawal https://aml.ink/cgSYT #Syria #Turkey

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:57 pm

Ali Özkök - علي أزكوك
@Ozkok_
22 min.
Big! Syrian army entered Arimah in #Manbij region, which could become a protecting shield for YPG against a Turkish offensive.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:12 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Ali Özkök - علي أزكوك
@Ozkok_
22 min.
Big! Syrian army entered Arimah in #Manbij region, which could become a protecting shield for YPG against a Turkish offensive.

Bosni
@Bosni94
8 min.
reliable source: Russian army forces established an installation point inside the village of Al-Arima west of Manbij after entered it earlier today.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:33 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:35 pm

Russian army in Arima:

#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 DvROUtEWoAAD8m5

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:47 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Nuke68 wrote:I  just want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. And, thanks Zod for all the work you've done here. 
#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 3077205713

You're welcome and Merry Christmas to all!

#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Tumblr_lwq6dw8l5L1r6fl6do1_500

#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Funny-Cat-Seeing-Christmas-For-First-Time

Merry Christmas Zod and everyone else here!

#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Cheers14

Season greetings to you all. what a year !!
but nothing to the year that is ahead. i think this is still the calm before the storm. stay strong and together we will we weather the storm.
love you all!!!!

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:48 pm

Merry Christmas my friends!

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:36 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Czech media claims that there was at least 43 dead in yesterday's attack on the government building in Kabul, Afghanistan

https://www.seznamzpravy.cz/clanek/stedrodenni-utok-na-vladni-budovu-v-kabulu-neprezilo-nejmene-43-lidi-masakr-trval-skoro-osm-hodin-63137?dop-ab-variant=0&seq-no=2&source=hp

Drexl Spivey
@RisboLensky
4 min.
#IEA denied involvement into yesterday's #Kabul attack, but Govt. already put the blame on #Taliban #Afghanistan

#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 DvRcHmzX0AIiVpm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:42 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Russian army in Arima:

#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 DvROUtEWoAAD8m5

This photo seems to be old as SR says here:

https://twitter.com/Syrian_SR/status/1077578402692034561

This should be recent:

dimpenews
@dimpenewscom
1 hod.
#SAA and Russian units enters the town of Al - Arimah, in the western countryside of Manbij. #Syria #Russia

#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 DvROtEuX4AIg-3e

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:45 pm

@op_shield
7 min.
#BREAKING

BATTLE OF MANBIJ HAS BEGUN.

Menbiç harekatı başladı.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:51 pm

Merry Christmas. Smile

cheers!!

This allways sucks. You have private message, check it out. I guess we can solve the issue.

Twisted Evil

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:00 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
4 min.
Ex-NATO official believes #Erdogan blackmailed #Trump to get US to leave #Syria https://aml.ink/PlerJ

Khashoggi...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:35 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:.
@op_shield
7 min.
#BREAKING

BATTLE OF MANBIJ HAS BEGUN.

Menbiç harekatı başladı.

@op_shield
2 min.
A Fsa commander said that the ground operation will begin in hours. There is no Turkish artillery attack or airstrikes yet.

Bir ÖSO komutanı saatler içinde kara harekatının başlayacağını söyledi. Henüz TSK tarafından topçu veya hava harekatı yapılmadı.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:56 pm

Sukhoi Su-57 frazor
@I30mki
3 min.
#Syrian War Report – Dec. 25, 2018: #YPG Prepares For Battle Against #Turkish Forces In #Manbij

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:15 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Sukhoi Su-57 frazor
@I30mki
3 min.
#Syrian War Report – Dec. 25, 2018: #YPG Prepares For Battle Against #Turkish Forces In #Manbij

Good to see some infrastructure being restored Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:47 pm

Delete - there's a lot of shit / false claims flying about on Twitter.

Last edited by Mr Badger on Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:59 pm

SR
@Syrian_SR
2m2 minutes ago

No fly zone issued by #SAA over north/north east #Syria starting mid night.

If THIS is true, is Syria about to start shooting down Turkish warplanes?

https://twitter.com/Syrian_SR/status/1077623573609623552

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:05 pm

vanSidorenko1
@IvanSidorenko1
now8 seconds ago

#Syria #منبج #Manbij #Aleppo #NorthAleppo #NorthernAleppo A Manbij Activist posted just Now :
The First Division in addition to other groups are now heading towards the city of Manbij and are now on the road connecting Aleppo to Al Zakeya

https://twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/1077626233003880448

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi2 Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:16 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Merry Christmas. Smile

cheers!!

This allways sucks. You have private message, check it out. I guess we can solve the issue.

Twisted Evil
Thanx got it... sent one back.

Zambeezi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next