Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#17 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
The Original Mind
Mr Badger
Nuke68
Humanity Blows
boris
Zambeezi
Talos
KneelB4Zod!
12 posters

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

#17 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Empty Re: #17 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Slovák Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:55 pm

PUTIN ON POMPEO'S STATEMENT: FIRST U.S. STATED INTENT TO WITHDRAW FROM INF TREATY AND THEN STARTED LOOKING FOR GOOD REASONS

PUTIN: WITHDRAWING FROM INF TREATY, U.S. APPARENTLY DECIDED THAT IT SHOULD HAVE SUCH WEAPONRY; WE WILL DO IT AS WELL THEN

Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

#17 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Empty Re: #17 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:01 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:13 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Ahmad Yar‏ @Ahmdyarr · 3 min.
This attack happened in Shinwan area of Balabuluk district on 26th November. US/NATO sources probably didn't comment on it (apmk)

There must be much higher casualties among the US & NATO member states residents. The most of PMC casualties is unreported and, probably, the same goes for numbers of SOF members...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:22 pm

No one is fooled by the sudden INF tactic..
it is simply a 'guise' designed to HALT Russia and China's success in the assault missile technology/hyper-sonics that defeats all air defense systems and the entire US naval fleet.
This is simply Trump and Bolton thinking they will cleverly outwit/outplay this vulnerability
by 'forcing' Russia/China to abandon this advantage through 'agreements'.
good luck. we see what you are doing. hahaha.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:22 pm

Muraselon News‏ @Muraselon · 1 min.
Ukraine joining NATO announces top diplomat

https://en.muraselon.com/2018/12/ukraine-joining-nato-diplomat/

This would be against own NATO's rules I believe. But yep, we already know that globalist scum wipes ass with agreements and laws so it wouldn't be surprising at all. The war is coming I tend to believe.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:47 pm

More photos from Israeli operation on the lebanese border:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:18 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Muraselon News‏ @Muraselon · 1 min.

This would be against own NATO's rules I believe. But yep, we already know that globalist scum wipes ass with agreements and laws so it wouldn't be surprising at all. The war is coming I tend to believe.

#17 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 3070708466

War was always part of the plan, it was just a matter of how soon and how. They've been moving towards WAR with Russia for years now. Looking at NATO's movements of weapons in Europe, we see that they've  been setting the stage by moving the pieces in place over the last several years.

In my opinion, this is inevitable. Whenever you have two major powers opposed to one another, sooner or later one of them will make it's move. For the Globalists, in order for them to achieve their goal of world domination, the opposing forces (Russia, China, Syria, Iran, etc) MUST be eliminated.

Putin has done everything he can to try and avoid this, but he knows too that it's only a matter of time hence why Russia has spent the last 15 years catching up and surpassing NATO military technology. Just my thoughts on the situation.

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:20 pm

The Intercept‏@theintercept · 12 min.
The U.S. is in the midst of a grotesque canonization of one of its imperial saints. This week on @Intercepted: an honest memorial service for an unrepentant warmonger who dedicated his life to militarism, coups, and the lies of “American exceptionalism.”

https://theintercept.com/2018/12/05/george-h-w-bush-1924-2018-american-war-criminal/

#17 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Ezgif_13

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:37 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Muraselon News‏ @Muraselon · 1 min.

#17 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 3070708466

War was always part of the plan, it was just a matter of how soon and how. They've been moving towards WAR with Russia for years now. Looking at NATO's movements of weapons in Europe, we see that they've  been setting the stage by moving the pieces in place over the last several years.

In my opinion, this is inevitable. Whenever you have two major powers opposed to one another, sooner or later one of them will make it's move. For the Globalists, in order for them to achieve their goal of world domination, the opposing forces (Russia, China, Syria, Iran, etc) MUST be eliminated.

Putin has done everything he can to try and avoid this, but he knows too that it's only a matter of time hence why Russia has spent the last 15 years catching up and surpassing NATO military technology. Just my thoughts on the situation.

#17 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 2713748720

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:37 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:The Intercept‏@theintercept · 12 min.
The U.S. is in the midst of a grotesque canonization of one of its imperial saints. This week on @Intercepted: an honest memorial service for an unrepentant warmonger who dedicated his life to militarism, coups, and the lies of “American exceptionalism.”

https://theintercept.com/2018/12/05/george-h-w-bush-1924-2018-american-war-criminal/

#17 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Ezgif_13

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:50 pm

Poroshenko 'putting world on brink of war' in pursuit of power - Duma Speaker Volodin
Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:00 pm

Army ready to defend interests of Russia, its allies - Gerasimov
Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:09 pm

Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:25 pm

#17 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 GJFQmPO

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:30 pm

Dilyana Gaytandzhieva‏ @dgaytandzhieva · 4 min.
Buildup of military aircraft on #Russia-#Georgia border: The Pentagon closed its biolab in Tbilisi, all personnel transferred to Vaziani military airbase with a new aerodrome for US strategic aircraft already in place. In response 20 fighter jets and S-400's deployed in Dagestan

More this evening:

SouthFront‏ @southfronteng · 18
Live Stream (Wed, 20:00 EET): US Biological Weapons Program. Interview with Investigative Journalist Dilyana Gaytandzhieva http://dlvr.it/Qsqg7c

#17 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 DtmV1RbV4AAFcQC

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:40 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:

#17 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 GJFQmPO

#17 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 4029985365

Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:40 pm

The Jerusalem Post‏@Jerusalem_Post · 35 min.
Lebanon says Israel provided no evidence of tunnel attacks to UN

https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Lebanon-says-Israel-provided-no-evidence-of-tunnel-attacks-to-UN-573582?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Here we go. We are just supposed to believe someone, who disguised themselves as Arabs and blew up the King David Hotel...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:42 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:44 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:48 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Shared yesterday. Very easily to connect it with regions with the biggest jihadi terrorist activity and their biggest sponsors:

Ali Özkök - علي أزكوك‏ @Ozkok_ · 4. 12.
#Bulgaria exported 1.2 billion euros’ worth of weapons 2017. The number has grown by 20 per cent compared to 2016.

Here you find, where the weapons went.

#17 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 DtkKJhWWoAI_G-t

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:51 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:01 pm

I see dominoes.

#17 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Hqdefault

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:03 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:The Intercept‏@theintercept · 12 min.

#17 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 1619689188
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:10 pm

Ukrainian police searched the homes of Russian Orthodox priests and Russian Orthodox churches in several cities Monday.
Ukrainian police search homes of Russian Orthodox priests
https://www.yahoo.com/news/ukrainian-police-search-homes-russian-orthodox-priests-154641529.html

The eight searches in Ukraine's capital and the nearby Zhytomyr region were part of a criminal investigation into inciting hatred and violence, according to a police statement.
The Russian Orthodox Church said Sunday that more than 20 Orthodox priests had been summoned for questioning by Ukraine's SBU security service. One priest who has drawn particular attention is the head of Kiev's Pechersk Monastery.

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:16 pm

Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:30 pm

the who's who of evil are all there!

Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:38 pm

Haykal Bafana‏ @BaFana3 · 4 min.
Detailed report : Saudi Arabia & the UAE bribed Sudan's president to send Janjaweed fighters to be cannon fodder in Yemen

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/saudi-arabias-blood-pact-with-a-genocidal-strongman-houthis-bashir-sudan-yemen-uae/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:44 pm

Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:53 pm

trump has arrived now, main show is about to begin

Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:58 pm

Not Cash
Chinese financial assistance to Pakistan will include multiple forms of bailout packages, including new investments, Chinese Consul General in Lahore Long Dingbin said Dec. 2, according to The Express Tribune.
The announcement indicates that China will provide Pakistan with investments, presumably as part of the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor, instead of cash handouts. If Beijing does not issue a cash bailout to Pakistan, Islamabad will have no choice but to obtain the remaining funds through an International Monetary Fund (IMF) loan.
https://worldview.stratfor.com/situation-report/pakistan-china-provide-assistance-investments

#17 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 256
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next