Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protests in France - barricades rised in Paris

+7
Sultan of Wings
Pirata
Humanity Blows
Mr Badger
The Original Mind
boris
KneelB4Zod!
11 posters

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

Protests in France - barricades rised in Paris - Page 24 Empty Re: Protests in France - barricades rised in Paris

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:13 pm

Pics who destroyed shops etc:

https://images.spot.im/image/upload/q_70,fl_lossy,dpr_3,c_limit/v200/235506fb13a7b2680fc3f1a83df93cbd

to find in the comments here (rt in German):

https://deutsch.rt.com/kurzclips/86637-frankreich-verbotener-gelbwesten-protest-trifft/

Protests in France - barricades rised in Paris - Page 24 2924852245

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Protests in France - barricades rised in Paris - Page 24 Empty Re: Protests in France - barricades rised in Paris

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:49 pm

Le Parisien writes:

Macron is exhausted and alone, there is chaos in the Elysee Palace

https://www.novinky.cz/zahranicni/evropa/501487-macron-je-vycerpany-a-sam-v-elysejskem-palaci-vladne-chaos-pise-tisk.html

http://www.leparisien.fr/politique/proche-du-burn-out-rince-isole-la-mauvaise-passe-de-macron-30-03-2019-8043147.php

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:23 pm

Haha, the gilets jaunes at the frontier near Saarbrücken invited the Germans to protest together. They meet at a place a few km from where I was born. You must know that Saarland was occupied by France until 1957 and we never lived under US-propaganda like people in Frankfurt for example. It was a "culture shock" when I moved here in 1977.

https://www.facebook.com/events/320767491917948/?active_tab=discussion

We Europeans should buy yellow vests and wear them evey time we go outside. With or without rally.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:14 pm

Rouen:

Paris:

Live feed:

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:35 pm

Rouen:

Le Boulou:

Paris:

Lyon:

Live from Toulouse:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:40 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:Haha, the gilets jaunes at the frontier near Saarbrücken invited the Germans to protest together. They meet at a place a few km from where I was born. You must know that Saarland was occupied by France until 1957 and we never lived under US-propaganda like people in Frankfurt for example. It was a "culture shock" when I moved here in 1977.

https://www.facebook.com/events/320767491917948/?active_tab=discussion

We Europeans should buy yellow vests and wear them evey time we go outside. With or without rally.

First French-German rally, it's small, but they stay together.

https://twitter.com/Revolte_Fiscale/status/1114504458589880321

sunny

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:39 pm

Lile:

Montpellier:

Paris:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:35 pm

Compact News
@NewsCompact
5. 4.
Thanks to the Butcher #Macron

"I can't read anymore, it's not the same life anymore, everything is slowed down, even household chores are difficult: I'm memorizing, 10 minutes and I'm out of breath.
I live like a mole, "says Florina Lignie
#France

https://factuel.afp.com/fiorina-lignier

Protests in France - barricades rised in Paris - Page 24 D3aUIXaWAAIr2AV

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:19 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:23 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:48 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:59 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:52 pm

Live from Paris:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:37 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:17 pm

Live stream from Toulouse:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:17 pm

Protests in France - barricades rised in Paris - Page 24 X1u4d10

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:43 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:01 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:20 pm

German link

From 2015:
"Der französische Staat kassiert von seinen ehemaligen Kolonien jährlich 440 Milliarden Euro an Steuern."

France gets 440 b €/year taxes out of its former colonies, without that the French economy would become insignificant. If the colonies don't pay, they get war.

http://www.deutsch-tuerkische-nachrichten.de/2015/06/513553/frankreich-kann-seinen-status-nur-mit-der-ausbeutung-afrikas-halten/

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:53 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:45 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:01 pm

Partisan FB‏ @PartisanDE · 1 min.
Bombshell #Breaking The Militant Black Block called the #GilesJaunes to make #Paris the "capital of the riot" on #1May, 2019 [#Acte25]

They promise #Macron a yellow and black day to "overthrow him and bring him back to life in hell"
#YellowVests

https://fr.sputniknews.com/france/201904151040748728-black-blocs-gilets-jaunes-manifestation-paris-premier-mai/ …

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:08 pm

OT:

TV news

Paris Notre Dame is burning

Shocked

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:13 pm

One thing to think about French economy.

It's in German, but many interesting facts I didn't know.

https://einarschlereth.blogspot.com/2017/02/14-afrikanische-lander-von-frankreich.html

They force their former colonies to pay around 440 bln per year, that's ca. 30 % of their public revenue. Where would they be without that?

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:05 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:One thing to think about French economy.

https://einarschlereth.blogspot.com/2017/02/14-afrikanische-lander-von-frankreich.html

They force their former colonies to pay around 440 bln per year, that's ca. 30 % of their public revenue. Where would they be without that?

Twisted Evil

Then they point fingers and laugh at the former coloinies, make jokes how poor those countries are...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:09 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:One thing to think about French economy.

Twisted Evil

Then they point fingers and laugh at the former coloinies, make jokes how poor those countries are...

And when the colonies don't pay -> war, assassinations, coups ....

too bad I don't find it in English.

bounce

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:40 am

Macron's proposals to help the French following the conclusion of the Grand debate were leaked to media earlier today. He was due to announce these proposals on Monday but the Notre Dame fire meant he had to postpone the announcement. A Commentator here remarks on Macron's proposals and says "Emmanuel Macron still wants to lower taxes and increase working time! We have never made as much productivity gains and produced as much wealth as today! Where is the wealth produced? Who benefits from the capturing wealth?"

Protests in France - barricades rised in Paris - Page 24 2713748720

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:19 pm

boris wrote:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:32 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:51 pm

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next