Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+10
Matjaz
Terviseks
Mr Badger
ShockJock
Zambeezi
Talos
Humanity Blows
FoShizzle
shachalnur
KneelB4Zod!
14 posters

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

#10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 Empty Re: #10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:36 am

#10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 Mainleft
September 13, 2018
Syria - Turkish Tantrum Delays Liberation Of Idleb
http://www.moonofalabama.org/2018/09/syria-turkish-tantrum-delays-liberation-of-idlib.html

(plus comments)

Back to top Go down

#10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 Empty Re: #10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:39 am

Ali Özkök - علي أزكوك‏ @Ozkok_ · 3 min.
German FM Maas wants to stop an offensive on Idlib. Therefore he seeks direct contact to Russian FM Lavrov.

https://twitter.com/dpa/status/1040468945399107584

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:58 am

Rahim Rahimov‏ @r_rahimov · 17 min.
#Israel will assist #Georgia to create reservist system in the army, Israeli defense minister Lieberman has said following his trip to Georgia. Israel had limited its military ties with Georgia following 2008 war not to spoil relations with #Russia.

https://sputniknews.com/military/201809131067984447-israel-georgia-military-reservist-service-assistance/

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:04 am

#10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 2924852245

#10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 1163682629 #10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 Giphy

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:11 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 949160760 #10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 949160760 #10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 949160760

I wish she would run for President in 2020. Yeah, I know, they would never allow her to win, but I can at least dream, lol. Ron Paul and Tulsi Gabbard would do some serious damage to the globalists together.

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:33 am

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 5 min.
Italian citizen captured while fighting with ISIS in #Syria https://aml.ink/ncSoR #Italy #YPG

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:42 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:06 am

Tasnim News Agency‏@Tasnimnews_EN · 12 min.
The #US will be the loser if it starts any war with #Iran: #IRGC General Hossein Salami

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:37 am

Ali Özkök - علي أزكوك‏ @Ozkok_ · 14 min.
Erdogan to meet Putin in Sochi on Monday for #Syria talks: Turkish officials
@AFP

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:58 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Ali Özkök - علي أزكوك‏ @Ozkok_ · 14 min.
@AFP

The only acceptable outcome for me is for Syria to take back ALL their rightful land including the land stolen by Israel.

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:36 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Ali Özkök - علي أزكوك‏ @Ozkok_ · 14 min.
@AFP

The only acceptable outcome for me is for Syria to take back ALL their rightful land including the land stolen by Israel.

#10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 1778904525

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:38 pm

This comes after fake Suadi claims that they took over this important road between the two cities.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:19 pm

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 2 min.
Russian anti-aircraft missile systems repel simulated attack in Vostok 2018 drills (video) https://aml.ink/YwMN1 #Russia

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:31 pm

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 53 sek.
#Syria, #Jordan hold first talks about reopening strategic crossing https://aml.ink/qpm8p  #Daraa

Suweida:

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 5 min.
Syrian Army storms #ISIL's last stronghold in southern #Syria (video) https://aml.ink/TFG-Z  #ISIS

Deir Ezzor:

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 31 min.
Syrian Army nearly splits ISIL's Deir Ezzor pocket in half - map https://aml.ink/iYpjF  #DeirEzzor #Homs #ISIS #Syria

#10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 J5ZrHUcN?format=jpg&name=800x419

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:42 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:57 pm

SouthFront‏ @southfronteng · 3 min.
US Calls For UN Security Council Meeting To Discuss Its Disappointment With Russian Stance On North Korea Sanctions http://dlvr.it/Qk9f9Z

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:11 pm

China Xinhua News‏@XHNews · 12 min.
#BREAKING: Russian Central Bank raises key interest rate for first time since 2014 by 0.25 percentage points to 7.5 percent

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:16 pm

Kyle Griffin‏@kylegriffin1 · 1 hod.
The State Department spent $52,701 last year buying customized and mechanized curtains for Nikki Haley's official residence, just as the department was undergoing deep budget cuts.

The full-floor penthouse is listed at $58,000 a month.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/13/us/politics/nikki-haley-curtains.html

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:25 pm

Sergey Lavrov: Russia-Turkey-Iran will open humanitarian corridors in Idlib, we won't act like US coalition in Raqqa.

https://twitter.com/raedsyrian002/status/1040575946707935232

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:37 pm

SouthFront‏ @southfronteng · 1 min.
Syrian War Report – Sept. 14, 2018: Turkey Deploys Battle Tanks At Observation Post In Northern Hama

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:39 pm

#10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 1854299768

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:43 pm

Deir Ezzor:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:31 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:SouthFront‏ @southfronteng · 3 min.
US Calls For UN Security Council Meeting To Discuss Its Disappointment With Russian Stance On North Korea Sanctions http://dlvr.it/Qk9f9Z

I've got news for them, Russia doesn't give a fuck.

#10 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 Heston13

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:54 pm

De-dollarization is on agenda in Russia, many other countries - Peskov
Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:21 pm

THERE ARE SIGNS INDICATING SERIOUS VIOLATIONS OF BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS CONVENTION BY U.S. - RUSSIAN DEFENSE MINISTRY

RUSSIAN MILITARY STUDYING FORMER GEORGIAN STATE SECURITY MINISTER GIORGADZE'S INFORMATION ON U.S. MILITARY-BIOLOGICAL PROGRAM - RUSSIAN DEFENSE MINISTRY

http://www.interfax.com/news.asp

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:41 pm

Perry: U.S. has undeniable evidence of Russia's interference in U.S. electric networks
Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:47 pm

back again:
Here’s the 27 minute interview (that was deleted by Youtube)…

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:59 pm

Slovák wrote:Perry: U.S. has undeniable evidence of Russia's interference in U.S. electric networks
Interfax

meaningless. we already know (vault 7/wikileaks) they/NSA have the tools
to digitally incriminate ANYONE any country any time.
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:32 pm

Ruptly
‏@Ruptly
7 seconds ago
#Syrian shopfronts smashed by locals as tensions rise in #Bursa
#Turkey

https://twitter.com/Ruptly/status/1040684106605060096

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:39 pm

ussuricat
@ussuricat1
2 hod.
Terrorists Shell Syria's Aleppo Leaving Child Dead, 13 People Injured - Source: https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201809141068014970-syria-aleppo-terrorists-shelling-casualties/ … via @SputnikInt

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next