Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+11
shachalnur
FoShizzle
boris
Gavin
Humanity Blows
Matjaz
Mr Badger
Nuke68
Talos
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
15 posters

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

#9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Empty Re: #9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:09 pm

UK AC wrote:
Lee Saks
@Lee_Saks
13 min.
DPR OFFICIAL SAYS U.S. MAY HAVE TAKEN PART IN ZAKHARCHENKO ASSASINATION: RUSSIAN MEDIA

Uhhh... #9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 2004026421

Bolton just visited Kiev...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Empty Re: #9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:15 pm

Steve Herman
@W7VOA
31 min.
#Russia state investigative committee says its considers the killing of Zakharchenko an act of "international terrorism."

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:25 pm

@BillNeelyNBC
2h2 hours ago

Either #Ukraine disposed of an enemy, or #Russia disposed of an inconvenient, expendable ally. It's also possible it was faction fighting in Eastern Ukraine, but the first 2 explanations make more sense. Especially number 2.

Christopher Miller
@ChristopherJM

Reportedly Putin on Zakharchenko, who by all accounts despised the man and is as likely as anyone to have ordered his murder: "He was a true people's leader, a brave man, a patriot of Donbass."

Inconvenient ally? Putin despised him? Some fuckery going on here or I'm even more out of the news loop than I thought I was.

#9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 697712634

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:30 pm

5 others, including one children, died in bomb attack in Donets

https://www.kp.ru/daily/26876.7/3919088/?utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=social_share

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:35 pm

UK AC wrote:@BillNeelyNBC
2h2 hours ago

Either #Ukraine disposed of an enemy, or #Russia disposed of an inconvenient, expendable ally. It's also possible it was faction fighting in Eastern Ukraine, but the first 2 explanations make more sense. Especially number 2.

Christopher Miller
@ChristopherJM

Reportedly Putin on Zakharchenko, who by all accounts despised the man and is as likely as anyone to have ordered his murder: "He was a true people's leader, a brave man, a patriot of Donbass."

Inconvenient ally? Putin despised him? Some fuckery going on here or I'm even more out of the news loop than I thought I was.

#9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 697712634

You just read pro-globalist/pro-hohol accounts I guess...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:37 pm

Enrico Ivanov ☦️
@Russ_Warrior
Breaking! All units of #DNR army have been put on high alert.
#Zakharchenko
https://life.ru/1148229

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:42 pm

ot:

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:43 pm

Brasco_Aad
@Brasco_Aad
14 s
The #UAE regime under the leadership of Mohammed bin Zayyed Nahyan worked together with #Israeli/s to spy on #Qatar/i Emir Tamim al Thani, #Lebanese PM Saad Hariri and Saudi Prince in charge of the #Saudi National Guard

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/uae-used-israeli-spyware-to-track-qatari-royals-1.6433866?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:45 pm

UK AC wrote:ot:

#9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 1778904525

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:45 pm

UK AC wrote:@BillNeelyNBC
2h2 hours ago

Christopher Miller
@ChristopherJM

As I mentioned earlier, the timing is suspicious with regards to the imminent offensive on Idlib.

Washington has been doing this for years: switching between Syria and Ukraine whenever one or the other isn't going well for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:48 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:22 pm

That intelcrab twitter guy was retweeting it.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:28 pm

UK AC wrote:

I don't consider intelcrab as very reliable source. Because he retweets any asshat just to be relevant.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:29 pm

EndGameWW3
@EndGameShowWW3
14 min.
State of Palestine: At least 120 injured in March of Return protest https://youtu.be/GNfX073cUi8 via @YouTube

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:33 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
UK AC wrote:

I don't consider intelcrab as very reliable source. Because he retweets any asshat just to be relevant.

I follow intelcrab, but I don't like the guys personal views. I've followed and unfollowed him several times, depending on my blood pressure #9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 1619689188

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:33 pm

LIVE: DPR authorities hold presser following Zakharchenko​’s death - ENG

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:34 pm

I hope there are subs for this :/

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:36 pm

zerohedge
@zerohedge
1 min.
No Deal: US, Canada Trade Talks Conclude With No Agreement

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-31/nafta-talks-conclude-press-conference-coming-430pn

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:40 pm

Mr. Badger wrote:I follow intelcrab, but I don't like the guys personal views. I've followed and unfollowed him several times, depending on my blood pressure #9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 1619689188

lol!

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:41 pm

I hope there are subs for this :/

I believe there will be, yes.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Gavin Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:42 pm

Mr Badger wrote:I hope there are subs for this :/

Title of the stream says ENG. This usually means Ruptly provides translation. There is another stream presumably in local language.
Gavin
Gavin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:44 pm

Gavin wrote:

Title of the stream says ENG. This usually means Ruptly provides translation. There is another stream presumably in local language.

Lol yes it does, doesn't it? Thinking about dinner and beer instead of looking at what's right in front of me #9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 1455193345

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:44 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
UK AC wrote:

I follow intelcrab, but I don't like the guys personal views. I've followed and unfollowed him several times, depending on my blood pressure #9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 1619689188

In no way I'm saying who to follow or not. What I try to say is that both quoted tweets were just personal opinions of two obviously biased individuals and it doesn't make them somehow factual if they are retweeted by intelcrab, who is known, at least to me, as someone, who loves to put biased personal opinions among his "intell" reports. That's why I don't follow him and don't consider him as reliable.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gavin Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:47 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
Gavin wrote:

Lol yes it does, doesn't it? Thinking about dinner and beer instead of looking at what's right in front of me #9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 1455193345

Without translation it will just be pictures with incomprehensible babbling for me, hehe.
Gavin
Gavin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:55 pm

amin dada
@kambrone64
Vietnam greatly values win-win cooperation with China https://english.vov.vn/politics/vietnam-greatly-values-winwin-cooperation-with-china-382407.vov …

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:56 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
Gavin wrote:

#9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:59 pm

@SputnikInt
12m12 minutes ago

BREAKING: #USMilitary lists preliminary targets in #Syria – reports https://sptnkne.ws/jzxD

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:00 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Alastair Jamieson‏@alastairjam · 9 min.
Two stabbed, suspect shot at Amsterdam Centraal station, train services resuming but the connecting tunnel under platforms is closed.

https://twitter.com/telegraaf/status/1035485747829256193

Brasco_Aad
@Brasco_Aad
3 s
The man who multiple times stabbed two innocent #Dutch civilians in #AmsterdamCS this morning is an #Afghan national with a #German residence permit.

https://www.at5.nl/artikelen/185932/politie-houdt-rekening-met-terroristisch-motief-cs-verdachte-is-afghaans

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:03 pm

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Gavin Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:06 pm

They are expecting outside provocations...

I have always said a bigger conflict will start in Ukraine.

...the stream ended abRuptly
Gavin
Gavin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next