Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+15
MrMike
Böhse Tante
Humanity Blows
Meoverhere
hillbilly
The Original Mind
Pirata
Nuke68
H10
Mr Badger
Matjaz
boris
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Libertine
19 posters

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 28 Empty Re: #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Anon Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:32 pm

New updates on Whittaker investigation

Anon

Back to top Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 28 Empty Re: #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by ac22222222222 Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:01 am

Don't know if anyone has posted there is a ton of interesting stuff on avsim.com including this interview:

Jane Whittaker The Lady Behind the Code

https://www.avsim.com/home/interviews/jane-whittaker-the-lady-behind-the-code-r3344/

A couple of interesting quotes: "so I spent most of my childhood immersed in a fantasy world. Some will argue that I spent very little time in the real world and still don’t!" and "well, you truly need a Jane Whittaker to do what Jane Whittaker does."

Also a few hundred posts from a JaneRachel, mostly promoting commercial work on the back of charitable causes, including "Flight Angels, the biggest charity fundraiser ever in aviation and simulation":

JaneRachel: "Please give generously as all donations, auction bids and every cent, penny and euro raised goes directly to sick children around the world - ALL OF EVERY DONATION straight to the charities
"

ac22222222222

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:16 am

ac22222222222 wrote:Don't know if anyone has posted there is a ton of interesting stuff on avsim.com including this interview:

Jane Whittaker The Lady Behind the Code

https://www.avsim.com/home/interviews/jane-whittaker-the-lady-behind-the-code-r3344/

A couple of interesting quotes: "so I spent most of my childhood immersed in a fantasy world. Some will argue that I spent very little time in the real world and still don’t!" and "well, you truly need a Jane Whittaker to do what Jane Whittaker does."

Also a few hundred posts from a JaneRachel, mostly promoting commercial work on the back of charitable causes, including "Flight Angels, the biggest charity fundraiser ever in aviation and simulation":

JaneRachel: "Please give generously as all donations, auction bids and every cent, penny and euro raised goes directly to sick children around the world - ALL OF EVERY DONATION straight to the charities
"

Whittaker's been a busy boy hasn't he. Just having a look now and can see he used the website to hype his charity game-a-thon which took place over the course of two days via flight-angels.com where the flight sim event was livestreamed and people could donate for "charity".

The website name isn't registered anymore, but looking at the website on internet archive it only appears to be a basic HTML design, so if Whittaker did indeed create the site then it sure would fit well with his 'credentials'.

It looks like he didn't do too badly out of the fundraiser all. Raised $33k after day one according to one tweet. Haven't been able to find what the final amount raised was but I'd guess a reasonable estimate would be something like anywhere up to $75,000 in total.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:21 am

lol!

(This is Nick Thorpe, the same guy who is supposed to have conducted Whittaker's interview for RetroGamer)

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:38 am

Keystone Games website for the first time shows the following "The site is currently down for maintenance, please try again later."

http://www.keystone-games.com/

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:53 am

Promo for Whittaker's 2016 "charity" fundraiser

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 28 CsPUijcWgAAa_lb

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:53 am

Anon wrote:Promo for Whittaker's 2016 "charity" fundraiser

Since the moment the fundraiser was over, he never posted on the AvSim forum ever again. Here is his final post "THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR SUPPORTING FLIGHT ANGELS - WE ARE DOING THE FINAL COUNTS AND WILL GIVE YOU THE GRAND TOTAL SHORTLY!"

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:56 am

Anon wrote:

Since the moment the fundraiser was over, he never posted on the AvSim forum ever again. Here is his final post "THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR SUPPORTING FLIGHT ANGELS - WE ARE DOING THE FINAL COUNTS AND WILL GIVE YOU THE GRAND TOTAL SHORTLY!"

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 28 AnnualInferiorDrever-max-1mb

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:07 am

Anon wrote:Zod - Uploaded images seen in users' posts are really big suddenly, takes up a lot of the page and some of the image is cut off too because it's so big. Never seen this happen before. scratch

I noticed that earlier. Will check forum setup but I expect some temp issues on the provider's side. If the issue occues then reload of the page works for me to fix it up.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:29 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Anon wrote:Zod - Uploaded images seen in users' posts are really big suddenly, takes up a lot of the page and some of the image is cut off too because it's so big. Never seen this happen before. scratch

I noticed that earlier. Will check forum setup but I expect some temp issues on the provider's side. If the issue occues then reload of the page works for me to fix it up.

I opened the pics in a new tab for reading, especially those from glp.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:58 pm

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:10 pm

At 1 minute 22 seconds you will see none other than little Rosie Davies.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:38 pm

Anon wrote:

Man named Kevin Mathieson still listed as chief executive of Whittaker's company Keystone Games

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10023631/officers

The video above mentions three charities. Two of the charities named 'Over the Wall' and 'Serious fun children's network' have Mathieson listed as Secretary and Company director respectively. https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09055762/officers
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/03713232/officers

According to airentertainment - " The idea of Keystone Games was that it would support the Over The Wall charity, one set up specifically for helping children with disabilities and was Kevin Mathieson‘s charity..." "before Mathieson became the CEO of Over The Wall, he was a Chief Police Officer" https://airentertainment.biz/2019/09/09/jane-whittaker-keystone-games-blue-sock-studios-and-the-exploitation-of-disabled-people/
(Strange because as someone who was a former Chief Police Officer you would have thought he would have made doubly sure about who he was getting involved in to make sure it was legit... and if his charity never received funds from Whittaker then did he report Whittaker for fraud? Curious to see what Mathieson's answer is to that.)

Third charity named in video 'Vision of Flight' is based in Lake Nona, Florida. Lake Nona is a planned community being developed by Lake Nona Property Holdings (owned by the Tavistock Group) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Nona,_Orlando,_Florida Quite the coincidence? However, unsure if it has links to the social engineerist Tavistock institute.

Some other info on Lake Nona, it has its own institute:

"Working together with partners such as Cisco, GE, Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions, GuideWell Innovation, Florida Hospital, Technogym, JIYO, Siemens, Nemours and Sleepscore, the Lake Nona Institute is researching and analyzing information on human, physical, and environmental elements in real-time to better understand the interaction and effects of the built environment and lifestyle behaviors on human wellbeing. Current research projects led by the Institute include: Lake Nona Life Project -
A modern day Framingham for wellness. WHIT - A Wellness Home built on Innovation & Technology. Lake Nona Impact Forum -
The Lake Nona Impact Forum is an invitation-only event that convenes over 250 thought leaders from around the globe in leading-edge and provocative conversations about health innovation."

http://lakenonainstitute.org/

Also I read somewhere that for the past couple years "Lake Nona" is now a banned term on glp.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:52 pm

Anon wrote:
Anon wrote:

Man named Kevin Mathieson still listed as chief executive of Whittaker's company Keystone Games

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10023631/officers

The video above mentions three charities. Two of the charities named 'Over the Wall' and 'Serious fun children's network' have Mathieson listed as Secretary and Company director respectively. https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09055762/officers
 https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/03713232/officers

According to airentertainment - " The idea of Keystone Games was that it would support the Over The Wall charity, one set up specifically for helping children with disabilities and was Kevin Mathieson‘s charity..." "before Mathieson became the CEO of Over The Wall, he was a Chief Police Officer" https://airentertainment.biz/2019/09/09/jane-whittaker-keystone-games-blue-sock-studios-and-the-exploitation-of-disabled-people/
(Strange because as someone who was a former Chief Police Officer you would have thought he would have made doubly sure about who he was getting involved in to make sure it was legit... and if his charity never received funds from Whittaker then did he report Whittaker for fraud? Curious to see what Mathieson's answer is to that.)

Third charity named in video 'Vision of Flight' is based in Lake Nona, Florida. Lake Nona is a planned community being developed by Lake Nona Property Holdings (owned by the Tavistock Group) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Nona,_Orlando,_Florida   Quite the coincidence?  However, unsure if it has links to the social engineerist Tavistock institute.

Some other info on Lake Nona, it has its own institute:

"Working together with partners such as Cisco, GE, Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions, GuideWell Innovation, Florida Hospital, Technogym, JIYO, Siemens, Nemours and Sleepscore, the Lake Nona Institute is researching and analyzing information on human, physical, and environmental elements in real-time to better understand the interaction and effects of the built environment and lifestyle behaviors on human wellbeing. Current research projects led by the Institute include:  Lake Nona Life Project -
A modern day Framingham for wellness. WHIT - A Wellness Home built on Innovation & Technology. Lake Nona Impact Forum -
The Lake Nona Impact Forum is an invitation-only event that convenes over 250 thought leaders from around the globe in leading-edge and provocative conversations about health innovation."

http://lakenonainstitute.org/

Also I read somewhere that for the past couple years "Lake Nona" is now a banned term on glp.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 28 1685275927 #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 28 2924852245 #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 28 1685275927

That's some very interesting collection of informations! I stronlgy doubt there is no relation between Tavistock Group and Tavistock Institute!

All of this is mor and more suspicious, that's what I can tell you...

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 28 1149841162

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:10 pm

"The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations or TIHR is a British not-for-profit organisation..."

"Tavistock Group is a Bahamas-based private investment organization founded by Joe Lewis in 1975."

"Joseph C. Lewis (born 5 February 1937) is a British businessman and investor..."

Joseph C. Lewis is divorced with Esther Browne. One of founding members of The Tavistock Institute was Leonard Browne.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:13 pm

Who is Joe Lewis? The East End boy who broke the Bank of England with George Soros and owns Spurs

https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/who-joe-lewis-east-end-boy-who-broke-bank-england-george-soros-owns-spurs-1624412

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:28 pm

"Lewis was born to a Jewish family above a public house in Roman Road, Bow, London."

"The (Tavistock) Institute is located in Tabernacle Street in Islington, London." Roughly 4 miles from where Lewis was born.
"Lewis left school at 15 to help run his father's West End catering business, Tavistock Banqueting." Roughly 3 miles from Islington.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:13 pm

Jasmine Ritchie
20 hours ago
Jane is a liar and a coward. We regret ever being involved with him and Keystone Games.

Jasmine Ritchie, Jasmine Ritchie – Owner, CEO & Lead Developer of Rogue Islands

http://rogueislands.com/?page_id=1297

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:20 pm

"Also I read somewhere that for the past couple years "Lake Nona" is now a banned term on glp."

I dunno if related but I remember there were some (hidden from the public!) scandals around health industry. It had ties to organisations in Germany too. It may also have to do with plans to close 2/3 of hospitals in Germany, where Bertelsmann is involved in. They are working in other countries too.

Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:18 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:All of this is mor and more suspicious, that's what I can tell you...

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 28 1149841162

Curiouser and curiouser

bounce

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:19 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:"Also I read somewhere that for the past couple years "Lake Nona" is now a banned term on glp."

I dunno if related but I remember there were some (hidden from the public!) scandals around health industry. It had ties to organisations in Germany too. It may also have to do with plans to close 2/3 of hospitals in Germany, where Bertelsmann is involved in. They are working in other countries too.

Question

Will have a look around and see if I find anything

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:21 pm

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:28 pm

It appears in 2006 Whittaker was writing flight simulator/train simulator articles which were published on trainsim.com website. The article featured on the front page of Trainsim. Forum members complained that the article was wholy unworthy of being published on the site, let alone featuring on the front page. They even went as far as to denounce it as 'propaganda' and a 'poor "review" which reads like blatant PR'.

Forum post regarding Whittaker article: https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/showthread.php?209077-The-latest-Review-on-the-front-page

Whittaker's front page article they are discussing: https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/content.php?514-East-Coast-Express-Part-1-London-to-Peterborough

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:49 pm

Anon wrote:

That's serious acusation that was not proved probably. I can't access the site but it is mentioned here:

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 28 8X79b0e

On Virtual Airlines, under this bizzare nick name, was even uploaded Boeing training session:

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 28 AswmFaD

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:22 pm

Omfg... another example of a website/company pushing Whittaker's ridiculous bullshit. I mean seriously, what the hell is going on, what Tavistock sorcery shit is this? Anklesock Littlegirlsocks(presumed to be Whittaker), joined up with gaming website 'Killer Betties' to blog about their experiences in games industry. Catch a load of this intro...

Killer Betties Finds a Sock Posted by on April 25, 2006 at 3:34 pm

Anklesock Littlegirlsocks is joining the Killer Betties team and will be blogging about all the experiences in the gaming industry to be had and whatever else comes to mind. With a significant amount of experience and history, basically being there at the start and working for many many companies both small and large (I’ll leave that to Anklesock’s blog to reveal), Anklesock has a lot to say and I personally love to hear the stories of history past and thoughts on the future. I hope everyone will join me in warmly welcoming Anklesock Littlegirlsocks to the Killer Betties family.

You may notice that Anklesock has put that in as a real name, this is Anklesock’s real name having been given it at the age of 8. It stuck hard, and that name became legal at the age of 16.

http://www.killerbetties.com/killer-betties-finds-a-sock/

Blog posts (it's clearly Whittaker, 'the sock fits!')

http://web.archive.org/web/20100102142204/http://www.killerbetties.com/anklesock

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:45 pm

Whittaker recommends wearing pantyhose for 'almost eliminating' deep vein thrombosis risk for those who play games for long periods.

Someone replies to the post, praising the article - oh and their username just so happenes to be 'GodLike'. You can't make this shit up.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 28 0UqvoAb

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:14 pm

Anon wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:"Also I read somewhere that for the past couple years "Lake Nona" is now a banned term on glp."

Question

Will have a look around and see if I find anything

About Bertelsmann - you can see that the English wiki-text has the same length like the German. That is unusual for other German companies or organisations, you would think the German text would be much longer. Perhaps when you read the following you wil understand. And their "work" is not limited to Germany ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bertelsmann_Stiftung

"In 2006, the author and journalist Harald Schumann discussed the non-profit status of the Bertelsmann Stiftung in the Tagesspiegel newspaper. According to Schumann, the "shadow government in Gütersloh" runs on de facto on public money, because Reinhard Mohn saved an over €2 billion euros in inheritance and gift taxes when he transferred three-quarters of the Bertelsmann Group capital shares to the foundation. "

German pages with links, where they are involved in:

https://lobbypedia.de/wiki/Bertelsmann_Stiftung

Verbindungen und Netzwerke
Mitglied des Transatlantic Economic Council (TEC), dem Beratungsgremium des Freihandelsabkommens zwischen der EU und den USA (TTIP)
Mitglied des Transatlantic Policy Network (TPN)
Mitglied von Friends of Europe
Unterstützer ("Supporter") des Atlantic Council

Außerdem besitzt die Bertelsmann Stiftung Kontakte zu:[9]

American Institute for Contemporary German Studies (AICGS), USA
Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), USA
Transatlantic Community Foundation Network (TCFN), USA
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Auswärtige Politik (DGAP)

Vorstand
Aart De Geus, Vorstandsvorsitzender, stellv. Generalsekretär OECD (2007-2011)

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bertelsmann_Stiftung

You will see that they are more than a usual Lobby organisation. They already "killed" our educational system, now they are killing our health system.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 28 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:18 pm

Wow, I forgot how much of quality info overload this site can be. And you got Tamonten open a thread, I always liked his stuff, lots of reading ahead in coming days.  Keep up the fight!

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 28 949160760
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:28 pm

KEYSTONE INDIE: JANE WHITTAKER AND FALSE PROMISES TO DELIVER

https://airentertainment.biz/2019/09/30/keystone-indie-jane-whittaker-and-false-promises-to-deliver/

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 28 69987494_1163647750499424_8220539147954159616_n

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 28 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:41 pm

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next