Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+15
MrMike
Böhse Tante
Humanity Blows
Meoverhere
hillbilly
The Original Mind
Pirata
Nuke68
H10
Mr Badger
Matjaz
boris
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Libertine
19 posters

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 10 Empty Re: #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:04 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 10 Empty Re: #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:16 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:45 pm

Just putting together my new PC build. Painfull if you do this once in a few yers. I'm jumping between news and reviews the whole this week lol. Mad

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:39 pm

Just bought a set of Grado headphones. Man, these things are great.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:58 pm

The Original Mind wrote:Just bought a set of Grado headphones. Man, these things are great.

Which one?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:08 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
The Original Mind wrote:Just bought a set of Grado headphones. Man, these things are great.

Which one?

SR 80e. $99. Stupidly good for the price. Well built, comfortable, great range.
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:18 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Just putting together my new PC build. Painfull if you do this once in a few yers. I'm jumping between news and reviews the whole this week lol.  Mad

Very slowly saving for my new build. Buying the parts a bit at a time starting with the cheapest. Got the cpu fan in April, hope to have the motherboard by the new year and processor and graphics card by next April lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:20 pm

The Original Mind wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Which one?

Nice. Good price, too. Guess you get them for music mostly. I just ordered Artemis Spectrum as I would like to spent some time in games over the holidays. They are on their way so I'm quite interested. They have pretty nice reviews.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:26 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Just putting together my new PC build. Painfull if you do this once in a few yers. I'm jumping between news and reviews the whole this week lol.  Mad

Very slowly saving for my new build. Buying the parts a bit at a time starting with the cheapest. Got the cpu fan in April, hope to have the motherboard by the new year and processor and graphics card by next April lol!

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 10 1619689188

I didn't make some larger upgrade for about 4 years. Only this summer, as GPU was destroyed by a storm as I wrote, I bought some cheaper new one plus some new fans. Now I'm going to change most of the parts. Hopefully some of them will be possible to sell yet. Especially the mentioned GPU or sound card that I bought completely for nothing as I have PC connected to my reciever by S/PDIF...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:30 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:

I didn't make some larger upgrade for about 4 years. Only this summer, as GPU was destroyed by a storm as I wrote, I bought some cheaper new one plus some new fans. Now I'm going to change most of the parts. Hopefully some of them will be possible to sell yet. Especially the mentioned GPU or sound card that I bought completely for nothing as I have PC connected to my reciever by S/PDIF...

You were lucky not to be near it when it was struck! What GPU are you selling? I'm looking for a Nvidia GTX 1070.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:42 pm

It's 1050 Ti. I bought it as temporary solution as I already planned upgrade. I just waited for the new Nvidia cards that were finally announced at September. I was even lazy to uninstall/re-install drivers propperly so I guess there are still AMD drivers installed on the PC as it was my previous card and I just installed the Nvidia drivers on the PC as well.

Laughing

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:48 pm

My pc is chock full of crap I don't need. I've had this for five years and it's really beginning to struggle now that I'm doing a lot of video editing.
Currently have a 750 Ti, AMD Phenom 11 quad core and 8gb of DDR3 ram. My new build will be like replacing a Sopwith Camel with a Su-57 Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:59 pm

Mr Badger wrote:My pc is chock full of crap I don't need. I've had this for five years and it's really beginning to struggle now that I'm doing a lot of video editing.
Currently have a 750 Ti, AMD Phenom 11 quad core and 8gb of DDR3 ram. My new build will be like replacing a Sopwith Camel with a Su-57 Smile

Yep, I didn't re-install the whole system since the last build, 4 years ago. There's AMD Vishera FX 9590 inside and 16GB RAM with the mentioned Nvidia 1050 Ti. All of that on Asus Formula motherboard. I learned how weak it is when I bought 4k display while ago.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:59 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
The Original Mind wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Which one?

Nice. Good price, too. Guess you get them for music mostly. I just ordered Artemis Spectrum as I would like to spent some time in games over the holidays. They are on their way so I'm quite interested. They have pretty nice reviews.

I can use these for console gaming too. I often get home late, so a good pair of headphones for 4am gaming is a nice addition to my life. I think I'll get a pair of the 125s or even the 225s in a year or two. I'd like a set of noise canceling headphones too, but Grado doesn't make them.

I don't recommend the SR 60e though. Still good, but you get a serious base boost with the 80s, as well as a few other significant gains. For $30-40 more, it's a no brainer to upgrade.
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:29 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:00 am

funny

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:54 pm

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 10 DtYrNQ6XgAAn3nq

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:27 pm

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 10 1778904525

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:45 pm

Lol

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:40 am

Got to put my cat down today. Not a good day.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:57 am

The Original Mind wrote:Got to put my cat down today. Not a good day.

Sad to hear. Thoght you already went through this. As I wrote I had to it with my dog while ago, too.

Crying or Very sad

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:06 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
The Original Mind wrote:Got to put my cat down today. Not a good day.

Sad to hear. Thoght you already went through this. As I wrote I had to it with my dog while ago, too.

Crying or Very sad

We thought it'd have to be that day a couple of weeks ago. Doc diagnosed kidney failure, but there was a chance she could live a few more months. Symptoms have progressed, so we had to make the decision.
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:19 pm

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 10 Dt_dEfCXcAA3HqS

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:08 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by finally Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:35 am

wow - it was hard to find you Zod...
Long time glp user here and your thread was the main reason to be there.
I was suggesting you there to keep a backup of your posts and I hope you did.
What you did there is pure history and I'm so glad you keep doing it here.

finally

Back to top Go down

Post by hillbilly Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:41 am

I told the ones who asked to change the "G" to "Z."
The Zionic Forest is thick over there.
hillbilly
hillbilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:59 pm

hillbilly wrote:I told the ones who asked to change the "G" to "Z."

I remember that, oh so you the same guy there with the same nick. Didn't figure it out, Zod is a legend on that board, everyone knows it even the nemesis.

Hi y'all btw Wink
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:36 pm

Matjaz wrote:

I remember that, oh so you the same guy there with the same nick. Didn't figure it out, Zod is a legend on that board, everyone knows it even the nemesis.

Hi y'all btw  Wink

Hey, Matjaz! We just spoke about you yesterday!

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 10 3796784211

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:40 pm

finally wrote:wow - it was hard to find you Zod...
Long time glp user here and your thread was the main reason to be there.
I was suggesting you there to keep a backup of your posts and I hope you did.
What you did there is pure history and I'm so glad you keep doing it here.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 10 1455193345

Thanks. Actually I transferred some most important stories only (as the one about Green Berets and their training mission of jihadists). Hope you gonna enjoy this forum! And sorry for dealy in response, I didn't check this topic for a few days.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:41 pm

Nice to see you again! cheers

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next