Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
刘汉
Talos
khnum
anon
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
12 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:45 am

https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/glowie

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2021/01/what-glowies-mean-online-spies/617717/

I had to look for it, I did not know yet. At least now I know what I'm dealing with. Or rather, that I was right with my guess. 

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 4029985365
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:51 am

anon wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
Also, the first screenshot is illegible to me. 

here, try this.

https://ibb.co/xJN9WgZ https://ibb.co/xJN9WgZ
then after you have finished tell me if this is settled or do you need more info

Böhse Tante wrote:
But it is already clear to me why rational thinking is not popular with a special kind of people.
special kind of people = retards ?
i was never called retard. thank you for that

Böhse Tante wrote:
We have the same kind in our government, all anti-Semitic philozionists. 

philozionists = ? i do not know what that is. and for anti-Semitic...i do not care. call me a nazi. i would also not care...

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 4047824857

I would not call you a Nazi, but ... something else. 

I have said many times that "either these people are so stupid on a voluntary basis or they earn their living with it". 

😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:26 am

Böhse Tante wrote:

I would not call you a Nazi, but ... something else. 

I have said many times that "either these people are so stupid on a voluntary basis or they earn their living with it". 

😎

Am i right or am i wrong ? that is all that should matter.

and for term "glowie" we were proven right. you just have to take a look at twitter files.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:30 am

anon wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
Also, the first screenshot is illegible to me. 

here, try this.

https://ibb.co/xJN9WgZ https://ibb.co/xJN9WgZ
then after you have finished tell me if this is settled or do you need more info

Böhse Tante wrote:
But it is already clear to me why rational thinking is not popular with a special kind of people.
special kind of people = retards ?
i was never called retard. thank you for that

Böhse Tante wrote:
We have the same kind in our government, all anti-Semitic philozionists. 

philozionists = ? i do not know what that is. and for anti-Semitic...i do not care. call me a nazi. i would also not care...

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 4047824857

Same here
Qui
Qui

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:40 am

Exciting Featurette Overview Of 2022's 'International Army Games' - English Dubbed

https://www.bitchute.com/video/XbdZVI1ryMxF/

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:46 am

Russia outs Hunter Biden and the U.S bio labs

https://www.bitchute.com/video/wetAq8JhC2zh/

anon

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:32 am

https://t.me/syupdates/2035

Who's ready to share their brain activity with their employer and their govts?

“The Battle for Your Brain”: Frightening WEF video shows how employers, using available AI technology & under the guise of ‘safety’, can now monitor and record our every single thought and share that data with the government and law enforcement agencies.

#wef #controlfreak #EuropeanUnion #USA #davos

https://twitter.com/CyrusParsa1/status/1621967171411656707

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 3185100234 #114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 3185100234 #114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 3185100234 #114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 3185100234
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:16 am

https://t.me/brianlovethailand/1392

🇺🇸🇨🇳 Balloon-gate is to China as Russia-gate was to Russia... 

This hysteria over an observation balloon is deliberately manipulated to maximize fear, hysteria, anger, and hatred toward China ahead of Washington's plans to wage war on China.

Disparity between the US and China in terms of economic and military power is narrowing. In just a few years (likely around 2025) it will close. Then it will begin drifting apart again, but in China's favor. 

The goal is to wage a destructive war against China to justify measures to isolate it politically and economically while causing damage to both China itself and the rest of Asia. 

This is just one step of several more to come. The process has begun.

Unfortunately, you can not comment there,do not understand why he is running a "chat". 🙄

I see the main problem in how quickly and decisively the "rest of the world" will join the multipolar side. In my opinion, the matter will not have to be decided by China, Russia and Iran alone, in any case it would be an agonizingly long struggle. The faster the countries of the "global South" get off the hook of the transatlantics, the faster the whole spook will be over.

🤔
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:02 am

anon wrote:

i know that orthodox Jews support Palestine. but orthodox Jews still think that they have contract with god that they can not produce. and, truth be told....then they should take care of the other Jews. it is (really) Jewish problem. Jews should settle it between them self's

You mean, what they call בְּרִית (brith), that was misleadingly translated into Greek as διαθήκη and from this into Latin as testamentum.
Even if they could show the "original contract", it wouldn't have any meaning for non-Jews.
(1) It is made with a partner, that does only exist in the fantasy of the Jews, like a voice in their heads. In a normal law court, they would be considered mentally ill and the so-called "contract" would be null and void.
(2) Why should a person, that is excluded in the "contract" and considered a person of lower rank ( גוי goj), recognize this "contract"? Especially, if it means damage to him.

This changed with Christianity and Islam, because both recognize this fantasy partner of the "contract". That is why Jews need a Christian or Muslim surrounding like a fish needs water. They cannot survive in a Chinese or other surrounding.
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:03 am

刘汉 wrote:
You mean, what they call בְּרִית (brith), that was misleadingly translated into Greek as διαθήκη and from this into Latin as testamentum.

scholar and gentleman..i like you good Sir. yes, there is of course problem with translations but in modern (international) english it is contract. contract, testament, covenant..it is easier to understand if contract is used.
刘汉 wrote:
Even if they could show the "original contract", it wouldn't have any meaning for non-Jews.
i am waiting for them to produce original contract because that would settle question who has a right to that land. and that would bring (i guess) peace in that area which would have quite a big effect. and they are digging like crazy under Al-Aqsa. it would be time for them to find something. i mean, lying is not forbidden by torah..and person making a claim should provide evidence for that claim.
刘汉 wrote:
(1) It is made with a partner, that does only exist in the fantasy of the Jews, like a voice in their heads. In a normal law court, they would be considered mentally ill and the so-called "contract" would be null and void.
but it would be cool if it is not fantasy. and we should be open to different possibility. what do we really know ? maybe they really have a contract with god.
刘汉 wrote:
(2) Why should a person, that is excluded in the "contract" and considered a person of lower rank ( גוי goj), recognize this "contract"? Especially, if it means damage to him.
because it is all powerful being ? and if it is valid contract..
刘汉 wrote:
This changed with Christianity and Islam, because both recognize this fantasy partner of the "contract". That is why Jews need a Christian or Muslim surrounding like a fish needs water.
yes, and it is nice trick they pulled off. you really have to recognize that. it is impressive.
刘汉 wrote:
They cannot survive in a Chinese or other surrounding.
nope. only with influence over other nations on the earth they can enter china. but they did enter south Korea pretty deeply with Christianity. you know, baby steps..one step at the time and all that

But if they can not produce contract.....and if they lied...and if they tried to make biological weapon based on specific genome...and if they did release it and accused china for it.....

The Truth About Ukraines' Bioweapons

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ibKpBBy8ZPIQ/

2010 Victory Day Parade Is A Must See: AFU, Polish, USA, UK Forces March In Red Square....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/66FmSGWFQ760/

AFU Soldier Asked: "Is It True Average Lifespan For Cannonfodder In Bakhmut Is 4 Hours?"

https://www.bitchute.com/video/dbEhQRPFN8wA/

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:28 am

Tom
@tom_username_
·
11h
Photo from Bakhmut in the Norwegian newspaper VG.

Injured Norwegian volunteer running for his life.

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 FoKFhTKXgAE22nD?format=jpg&name=large

Stalin
@Stalin_Apu
·
11h
Situation in Bakhmut is rapidly changing for the worse for the Ukrainians, lots of reports of Wagner advances in the north, south and east.

UnerkanntAnDerWand
@UnerkanntW
·
23m
⚠⚡BREAKING NEWS⚡

🇷🇺According to Ukrainian sources, PMC Wagner/Russian forces advanced south of #Krasnoye/#Ivanivske.

[#Bakhmut/#Artemovsk encircelment]

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 FoMeCcuX0AA2Hyo?format=jpg&name=medium

ZOKA
@200_zoka
·
7m
Kaskad UAV direct 152mm Giatsint on M777,crew ran away leaving howitzer in field

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 FoMheBnWIAs00R9?format=png&name=900x900
#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 FoMhfQbXoAEr-bY?format=png&name=900x900
#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 FoMhwV2WAAA2I52?format=png&name=900x900
#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 FoMhwWgXoAANQnY?format=png&name=900x900

-- GEROMAN -- time will tell - 👀 --
@GeromanAT
·
1h
#Russia #Ukraine #Kreminna #Lyman Front
RF is approaching Torske

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 FoMVM_ZX0AEhBKx?format=jpg&name=large

ZOKA
@200_zoka
·
33m
Seems Wagner liberated factory in Krasna Gora.
Building full of Ukrainian corpses so wont post...
https://t.me/brussinf/5626

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 FoMcZpKWIAAX6U2?format=jpg&name=large

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:10 pm

Sprinter'BV - سبرنتر بف
@SprinterBV0000
·
2h
Minister of Defense Reznikov wrote a letter of resignation

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 FoMQCypXoAE6px_?format=jpg&name=large

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:18 pm

Sprinter'BV - سبرنتر بف
@SprinterBV0000
·
43s
Air Raid
report explosions in Slavyansk

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 FoMvCcZWIAEyeFE?format=jpg&name=900x900

Nikolai
@Nikolai11449196
·
55m
Missile attack on AFU forces stationed in the Kharkov National University of Urban Economy.

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 FoMjCoJXEAAIgPM?format=jpg&name=large
#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 FoMjCoHXgAIGWBp?format=jpg&name=large

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:21 pm

The_Real_Fly
@The_Real_Fly
·
7h
REPORT: LARGEST RUSSIAN ASSAULT ON CITY OF BAKHMUT UNDERWAY *

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:24 pm

peter pobjecky - #FreeAssange
@peterpobjecky
·
3h
#Turkish media, citing the estimates of the #Israeli intelligence services, published the figures of the losses of the parties killed during the conflict in #Ukraine:
AFU: 157,000 (probably including 2,458 mercenaries)
RF Armed Forces: 18480

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:25 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:37 pm

Currently streaming. Picture is reversed for some reason.

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:49 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:46 pm

https://t.me/c/1195309413/4403

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Img_2423

So much for the "Foreign Legion"😂

We will show you how two friends from the AFU served Polish mercenaries with all their body parts literally in the trenches on the battlefield.

Our guys picked her up half-dead, and they found a lot of videos in her phone. 
The Poles first had fun with them, and then tortured and threatened.

We immediately warn you that these videos are not for the faint of heart!!!

Keep the link: https://t.me/+_TH5SXmvV85hMDIy

Translated from Russian.

At the sight of such girls a few months ago, I had expected this result. Who would voluntarily throw himself to the hyenas to be eaten. 

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 313250988
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:05 pm

It's not going well in Ukraine...

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:08 pm

https://t.me/c/1539248264/52508

🇨🇳🤜🇺🇸The operation to neutralize the Chinese balloon involved:

- 5th generation F-22 Raptor fighters (one of them hit the balloon with an AIM-9X missile),
- F-15 fighter-bombers,
- Coast Guard helicopter MH-60,
- US Navy auxiliary ship USS Carter Hall,
- airborne early warning and control aircraft E-2A Hawkeye,
- nuclear aircraft carrier
- air command post (doomsday aircraft) E-4B Nightwatch,
- refueling aircraft KC-135 Stratotanker,
- potentially other ships and aircraft.

The Federal Aviation Administration closed the airspace and issued a ground stop at three airports in North and South Carolina on Saturday afternoon, ahead of the operation. Flights resumed shortly after the balloon was taken down. 
After the operation, Biden said :
They successfully took it down, and I want to compliment our aviators who did it.clown🤣

All this was done to shoot down one Chinese balloon. 🎈🎈

#source
Join Slavyangrad
@Slavyangrad
Join SLG 🔺 Intelligence Briefings, Strategy and Analysis, Expert Community

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 4029985365
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:10 pm

Mr Badger wrote:Currently streaming. Picture is reversed for some reason.

Video "removed by the uploader". 

🤔
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:36 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

I would guess this is the video from above link

Wagner and a pile of ded khakhol faggots (his words) in Krasnaya Gora

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ovO3XUToFSF1/

you have to be registered in to watch video on twitter:

Age-restricted adult content. This content might not be appropriate for people under 18 years old. To view this media, you’ll need to log in to Twitter. Learn more

i would say they (again) running censorship campaign because ukraine is losing. and this is making problems with twitter links. they are trying to hide real situation. it did get a little bit better with musk taking over twitter but censorship is back. twitter is using same tricks as before.

Довольный какел снимает своих дохлых побратимов.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/8AjTSNz5U7tB/

anon

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:26 pm

https://t.me/COVID19Up/17046

PHA & PFFA Speak on MSM GB News about Farming, Decentralisation and How the People are Taking Back Our Power Over Food Production ⚡

Katherine McBean, co-founder of both The People's Health Alliance (PHA) and The People's Food and Farming Alliance (PFFA) and PFFA Ambassador Gareth Wyn Jones spoke with Neil Oliver for GB News (Feb 4).

As the realisation post-Covid that our systems are corrupt and broken now goes global, the model behind PFFA and PHA is to create alternative decentralised people-led global health hubs that empower and enable people to take back control of their own lives.

As food prices and food shortages increase, The PFFA brings farmers and communities together to ensure we the people have access to ethical, natural and nutritional food production.

➨ PHA on Telegram
➨ PFFA on Telegram

Fed Up with Doom & Gloom?

So are we! That's why:

We do not avoid the problems. We focus on the solutions! 🌱🌱🌱

➡ Join our Community!

📌 OUR EVENTS SCHEDULE

We Free Ourselves Within:
💞✊@covidpositivenews

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 2713748720

Unfortunately, I am too old and sick to start this alone now.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:31 pm

https://t.me/geopoliticalblog/5033

🇮🇹 - Nationwide internet outage in Italy.

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 1854299768
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:36 pm

AZ 🛰🌏🌍🌎
@AZgeopolitics
·
31m
🇷🇺⚔🇺🇦AFU abandoned positions and equipment in Svatove-Kreminna directions

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 FoN9glnWYAAe03C?format=jpg&name=medium
#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 FoN9gljWQAAgERY?format=jpg&name=medium
#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 FoN9gliXoAEkS-z?format=jpg&name=large
#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 FoN9glnWIAAmGTP?format=jpg&name=large

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:52 pm

https://t.me/jeffjbrown/3914

https://asiatimes.com/2023/02/forgotten-history-china-as-holocaust-sanctuary/

"January 27 is Holocaust Remembrance Day, commemorating the date when Auschwitz was liberated by the Red Army in 1945. In the current historical moment it’s also important to remember another part of this story…" 

Oh these bad Chinese people. 

🤔😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:00 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:It's not going well in Ukraine...

Well, if it doesn't work one way then it gonna work the other one...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:15 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:15 pm

Suddenly all the Tweets can be seen again. On this page, at least...

scratch scratch scratch

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next