Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
boris
Talos
Qui
anon
khnum
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
12 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:53 pm

#112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 FmHmKcPWAAAaU2w?format=png&name=large

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

#112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:56 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:14 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Everyone vaccinated for covid will DIE, warns French virologist - Tuesday, May 25, 2021

“There is no hope and no possible treatment for those who have already been vaccinated,” Montagnier stated plainly during the segment. “We must be prepared to cremate the bodies.” After studying at length the ingredients contained in the injections and what they do, Montagnier came to the conclusion that every single person who gets the shot will eventually die from antibody-dependent enhancement, or ADE.

“That is all that can be said,” he added.

Montagnier is credited with being the first to discover HIV, by the way, having warned last spring that the Wuhan Flu contains artificially spliced DNA from the autoimmune-provoking virus. It now appears as though these same alterations can be found in Chinese Virus “vaccines,” which are priming people’s bodies for eventual sudden death.

Montagnier also stated last year that the “presence of elements of HIV and germs of malaria in the genome of coronavirus is highly suspect and the characteristics of the virus could not have arisen naturally.” It turns out he was right. https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-05-25-everyone-vaccinated-will-die-within-two-years.html

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:20 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:War Monitor
@WarMonitors
·
1m
⚡#BREAKING Soledar has fallen

#112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 FmJEQD2WYAEm6SY?format=jpg&name=medium

There is even Prigozhin personally...

#112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 FmJEDbkWIAIo2_s?format=jpg&name=large

First Batch Of Wagner Ex-Cons Completes 6 Month Duty And Has All Criminal Record Fully Expunged

https://www.bitchute.com/video/5mLSOXYfWidA/

after soledar bakhmut is hard to defend. UA (and nato) will have to retreat. it would be hard to put new defense lines after hasty retreat. there is not enough time and ground is frozen. it is hard to dig. it is a question how hard will russians push this opening.

anon

Zambeezi and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:57 am

anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Everyone vaccinated for covid will DIE, warns French virologist - Tuesday, May 25, 2021

“There is no hope and no possible treatment for those who have already been vaccinated,” Montagnier stated plainly during the segment. “We must be prepared to cremate the bodies.” After studying at length the ingredients contained in the injections and what they do, Montagnier came to the conclusion that every single person who gets the shot will eventually die from antibody-dependent enhancement, or ADE.

Montagnier is credited with being the first to discover HIV, by the way, having warned last spring that the Wuhan Flu contains artificially spliced DNA from the autoimmune-provoking virus. It now appears as though these same alterations can be found in Chinese Virus “vaccines,” which are priming people’s bodies for eventual sudden death.

Montagnier also stated last year that the “presence of elements of HIV and germs of malaria in the genome of coronavirus is highly suspect and the characteristics of the virus could not have arisen naturally.” It turns out he was right. https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-05-25-everyone-vaccinated-will-die-within-two-years.html

I like the nihilists, they seem to prefer nuclear war. 

I especially like the discrepancy between the catchy headline and the "eventually" in the text. I'll know where I am right away and I don't have to read it any further.

But especially since it is now known that there are treatment options. The alarmists of one side are as harmful and dangerous as those of the other side.

"We will all die" - of course, and the "elites" have chosen the rebellious and disobedient to survive.

😎

#112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 313250988
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:01 am

anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Duration 39 seconds

khnum

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:18 am

Nuclear war not even a madman wants to rule over a pile of rubble the end of the world will more likely look like this

We've had magnets,bluetooth addresses now the vaxxed have a new trick their veins show up blue under blue light-luminous blue

khnum

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:03 am

5000 Swiss military and airforce to protect Davos Satanist meeting.

Because theres nothing better than assault helicopters,razor wire,perimeter attack dogs and watercannons to communicate peace goodwill and benevolence to all mankind

khnum

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:09 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
anon wrote:

I like the nihilists, they seem to prefer nuclear war. 

nuclear war is survivable. it is nuclear power stations that would be a problem. raw radioactive material would be released in large quantities and wind would blow it all around the world.  and plutonium has half-life of more than 20,000 years

Böhse Tante wrote:
I especially like the discrepancy between the catchy headline and the "eventually" in the text. I'll know where I am right away and I don't have to read it any further.

you shouldn't read the text. you should watch the video of interview and then tell me your opinion. you know how journalists are...clickbait and all that. watch the video of interview with Luc Montagnie

Luc Montagnier - was a French virologist and joint recipient, with Françoise Barré-Sinoussi and Harald zur Hausen, of the 2008 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for his discovery of the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).[4] He worked as a researcher at the Pasteur Institute in Paris and as a full-time professor at Shanghai Jiao Tong University in China.[5] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luc_Montagnier

he is dead. this is one of his last interviews. he is not a stupid man and it would be good for your general education to watch interview.

Böhse Tante wrote:
But especially since it is now known that there are treatment options.
Well....about the treatment.... those treatments are for symptoms...not for a cause of the symptoms. those treatments do not stop progression of illness (to say it like that). and Montagnier thinks (was thinking) that people would get ADE. ADE has a tendency to progress. of course, i am not claiming in any way or form that people who are "vaccinated" with mRNA gene therapy will all die (prematurely) from ADE. I am just claiming that Montagnier thinks that. and i think he understands this topic better then me. i am just trying to explain his opinion, but i would advise you to watch the interview. he is more knowledgeable in this topic than me and you should listen to his explanation. and take a note that it was published on Tuesday, May 25, 2021. some things already happened in meantime.

Böhse Tante wrote:
"We will all die" - of course, and the "elites" have chosen the rebellious and disobedient to survive.

No, actually rebellious and disobedient (and religious fanatics / mark of the beast and all that) choose to live. i do not like to go into religious discussions but to my understanding Satanic (or whatever you want to call it ) rituals include human sacrifices. i think rebellious and disobedient would be long gone and those sacrificed would be meek and obedient. because they would be left there....are they going to search for those rebellious in the mountains somewhere for months  or do they take the obedient and sacrifice them ? especially if they think there are too many people on earth (under (((their))) control) ? what is easier ? search (and maybe get killed) for rebels or take those you control and sacrifice them ? think about it from practical side. what is more cost effective ?

#112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Istock10

now..are "the elites" satanic ? i do not know...but chechens are claiming that they are fighting against satanism in ukraine. who are russians fighting in ukraine, really ?  did (((they))) make a human sacrifices to some god or other ? i do not know..... and it is not my problem. any of it. in any case there is going to be a problems (for (((them))) at the moment people leave phase of denial and enter phase of anger. i think people should know the truth.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:24 am

khnum wrote:Nuclear war not even a madman wants to rule over a pile of rubble the end of the world will more likely look like this

We've had magnets,bluetooth addresses now the vaxxed have a new trick their veins show up blue under blue light-luminous blue

from ADE you die in longer period. from different causes...cancer, pneumonia...covid...that type of stuff.your immune system just stops working. i think heart failures (blood cloths) was a bit unexpected. that is very strange...this things in blood vessels

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:36 am

anon wrote:
khnum wrote:Nuclear war not even a madman wants to rule over a pile of rubble the end of the world will more likely look like this

from ADE you die in longer period. from different causes...cancer, pneumonia...covid...that type of stuff.your immune system just stops working. i think heart failures (blood cloths) was a bit unexpected. that is very strange...this things in blood vessels

Graphene oxide nanotechnology,the hive mind,mind control there are videos at Bitchute and other places on this...you might be better off dead if your vaxxed

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:44 am

anon wrote:

In 2020, the PEI found out that the spikes on the virus cause the cell membranes to tear open and thereby clump cells. Of course, the much smaller spikes in the vaccination get even better into the finest capillaries and also certain barriers through which most viruses do not get. As I said, I have known this since 2020, even before the first so-called mRNA vaccine was distributed.

🤔😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:21 am

https://t.me/freielinke/16975

#112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Img_2340

But such a coincidence as well: Just now, when the topic is on everyone's lips, the German-language #Wikipedia article on the term "Psy-Op" was deleted on January 09, 2022. 

Information warfare live and in color.

https://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psy-Op_ (Disambiguation)

t.me/ayawasgeht

🤔🙄😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:00 am

khnum wrote:

Graphene oxide nanotechnology,the hive mind,mind control there are videos at Bitchute and other places on this...you might be better off dead if your vaxxed

i watched them but i do not think (((they))) have that technology right now. mind control is of course in use for century's. i think that is not even a matter of discussion now.

Böhse Tante wrote:
In 2020, the PEI found out that the spikes on the virus cause the cell membranes to tear open and thereby clump cells. Of course, the much smaller spikes in the vaccination get even better into the finest capillaries and also certain barriers through which most viruses do not get. As I said, I have known this since 2020, even before the first so-called mRNA vaccine was distributed.

🤔😎

that can be one of the explanations. but there are structures (let us use that name) that looks like fibrosis tissue and it looks like it is growing inside. that is very interesting and quite new.

in Kharkov they are celebrating liberation of soledar with fireworks

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JwjDZCFjf7ba/

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:05 am

Soledar trouble, send Leopard 2. EU merging with NATO, Putin plan foiled. Macron, Putin paradox. U/1
Alex Christoforou

https://rumble.com/embed/v225l4g/?pub=4

Russia Presses Ukraine in Soledar, Bakhmut, Ukraine Mulls Retreat; Patrushev Says Russia Fights West
Alexander Mercouris

https://rumble.com/embed/v225syi/?pub=4

Ukraine's Donbass defense system collapsing
The Duran

https://rumble.com/embed/v225eha/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:21 am

Alex Berenson on Pfizer Working w/ the Government to Censor COVID Vaccine Skeptics

https://rumble.com/embed/v222jea/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:32 am

Iskandar ignores the mud Basketball

https://rumble.com/embed/v2249xu/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:38 am

https://rumble.com/embed/v2226oy/?pub=4

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:46 am

https://rumble.com/embed/v225uba/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:56 am

https://rumble.com/embed/v2259q6/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:12 am

The Role of the U.S. DoD (and Their Co-Investors) in “Covid Countermeasures”

Sasha Latypova

https://sashalatypova.substack.com/p/the-role-of-the-us-dod-and-their

#112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 M1115

===========

https://rumble.com/embed/v21qd4l/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:32 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:42 am

#112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 M1116

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:13 am

I watch it twice

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:23 am

who can forget Natasha? #112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 1619689188

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:35 am

"in Kharkov they are celebrating liberation of soledar with fireworks

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JwjDZCFjf7ba/"

Too bad, Baerbock was on a secret visit there but left on late afternoon so she couldn't see it. That dumb cow could have thought it's about her.

lol!
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:40 am

American woman.... get away from me-eee

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:44 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:05 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:52 pm

https://t.me/freeassangeffm/1061

Please write Julian Assange a letter to prison. He gets the mail delivered, when adding a prepaid return envelope, etc., he may also send a letter back. 

The exact instructions on how to proceed and what to consider can be found on the homepage 

https://writejulian.com/

📍Address your letter exactly as shown. 

📍You must provide Julian's inmate number: Inmate #A9379AY or date of birth 07.03.1971

📍Indicate your full name and address on the back of the envelope, otherwise the letter may not be delivered

📍Send short personal notes - only via regular, slow, untracked mail (a stamped envelope)

📍In your letter, include actions that you are taking or planning to take to save Julian's life

📍Send only paper items such as letters, photos and drawings

Julian's postal address: 
Mr. Julian Assange 
Prisoner #A9379AY 
HMP Belmarsh 
The Western Way 
London SE28 0EB 
United Kingdom

If there is interest, or please spread it further.

🤔😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi and Profanity like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next