Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#88 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
boris
刘汉
Zambeezi
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
10 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

#88 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty Re: #88 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:46 pm

#88 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 X1319
https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2022-02-04/mexican-cartels-now-use-ieds-as-well-as-bomb-dropping-drones

The Milenio television station described the IEDs as PVC pipe bombs buried with a round metal base below
and a conical metal cap to direct or concentrate the blast.

Back to top Go down

#88 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty Re: #88 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:55 pm

The Duran: Focused on France

#88 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 X1320

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:16 pm

#88 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 X1321

https://covertactionmagazine.com/2022/02/07/barack-obamas-father-identified-as-cia-asset-in-u-s-drive-to-recolonize-africa-during-early-days-of-the-cold-war/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:27 pm

Zambeezi wrote:#88 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 X1314

#88 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 2713748720

#88 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 X1322
https://www.moonofalabama.org/2022/02/europe-should-leave-nato-behind-and-integrate-with-russia.html

KneelB4Zod!, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:32 pm

#88 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 X1323

#88 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 1854299768

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:36 pm

‘The whole world’s watching’ – Ottawa protesters speak to RT
https://www.rt.com/news/548611-ottawa-protesters-speak-rt/

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:50 pm

not just 'tragic'. it's DISGUSTING. spit.

#88 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 X1324
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/548584-afghan-children-starving-nato/

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:55 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:02 pm

He wants to grand stand/make speeches to special interests. Truckers want to dialog, talk science.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:17 pm

fuckin warhawks think they OWN Argentina.

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:33 pm

(February 8, 2022) Washington and London try to preserve their domination over Europe
After questioning the Stay-Behind networks of NATO, President Charles De Gaulle announced on February 21, 1966
that, without questioning its adherence to the North Atlantic Treaty, France would "recover the full exercise of its sovereignty"
by leaving the integrated command of NATO and expelling NATO forces from its territory.
Then, convinced that the USSR did not threaten the West,
he went there to address the Russian people directly,
giving a brief speech on Russian-language television.

voltairenet.org/article215552.html

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:46 pm

Did I understand that correctly (our TV news)? Biden threatens that if Russia invades Ukraine, the US will shoot the European economy in the foot (NS2) ...

clown

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:48 pm

Zambeezi wrote:#88 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 X1321

https://covertactionmagazine.com/2022/02/07/barack-obamas-father-identified-as-cia-asset-in-u-s-drive-to-recolonize-africa-during-early-days-of-the-cold-war/

Obama's family must have been a very special one. Anyway, there were also discussions and links on GLP. According to various articles, his grandparents worked in the branch "Economic Hit Men (and Women)" for the CIA. "Both" fathers were involved in a special training programme in Hawaii and subsequently in coups in their respective home countries.

Exclamation Suspect Exclamation

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:53 pm

(February 7, 2022) The U.S. aim is to keep them from trading with China and Russia
The Iron Curtain of the 1940s and ‘50s was ostensibly designed to isolate Russia
from Western Europe – to keep out Communist ideology and military penetration.
Today’s sanctions regime is aimed inward, to prevent America’s NATO and other Western allies
from opening up more trade and investment with Russia and China.
The aim is not so much to isolate Russia and China as to hold these allies firmly within America’s own economic orbit.
Allies are to forego the benefits of importing Russian gas and Chinese products, buying much higher-priced U.S. LNG and other exports, capped by more U.S. arms.
unz.com/mhudson/americas-real-adversaries-are-its-european-and-other-allies/

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:18 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:There are always warnings against watching TV, but without it you don't notice important little things. Recently, a stupid "advertisement" has been running, masquerading as education. "Every one of us has cancer" is the message. The fact that mistakes happen every day when cells divide was already explained to us in biology in the 1970s. But normally, degenerate cells are eliminated by a well-functioning immune system.

Why this new scaremongering now, when in parallel, similarly "educational" advertising points to the "hopes of researchers" in mRNA "treatments"?

People, without TV you don't get what is being planted in the brains of the general public!

#88 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 2924852245

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I know only too well. Having watched just seconds of other peoples tv's, little bits here and there over the years have been enough for me.

I can't cope with the tv's lies and deceit and deal with my own shit, it's too much. I gave up in 2020 warning people about what was going on; I just got shouted down, so now I only keep hold of social media so I can video-call my mother, whom I haven't seen for years.

My friend sometimes has to wait for half an hour for me to download an old tv series or a movie for her to keep the bullshit away, and during that short period of time is the most disgusting parade of lies and propaganda, be it commercials, "news" or narratives shoehorned into current-day soaps.

Being extremely ill, she has to keep the tv on to silence the depression. I understand exactly where she's coming from. Everybody has their own internal struggle and the monstrous shite that we are bombarded with every day is enough to send people over the edge, those of us with a brain between our ears. And so I try to keep her mind off it by filling the "haunted fish tank" with 20 and 30 yr old dramas.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:49 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:55 pm

Arya Flag of Iran
@AryJaey
·
1m
Side note: these two explosions happend on the same day when Centcom Commander, Kenneth McKenzie, said that the UAE is a very safe place.

Wink, wink, motherfuckers....

#88 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 5pKK

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:41 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
I know only too well. Having watched just seconds of other peoples tv's, little bits here and there over the years have been enough for me.

I can't cope with the tv's lies and deceit and deal with my own shit, it's too much. I gave up in 2020 warning people about what was going on; I just got shouted down, so now I only keep hold of social media so I can video-call my mother, whom I haven't seen for years.

My friend sometimes has to wait for half an hour for me to download an old tv series or a movie for her to keep the bullshit away, and during that short period of time is the most disgusting parade of lies and propaganda, be it commercials, "news" or narratives shoehorned into current-day soaps.

Being extremely ill, she has to keep the tv on to silence the depression. I understand exactly where she's coming from. Everybody has their own internal struggle and the monstrous shite that we are bombarded with every day is enough to send people over the edge, those of us with a brain between our ears. And so I try to keep her mind off it by filling the "haunted fish tank" with 20 and 30 yr old dramas.

she's lucky to have you. eeyup.
haunted fish tank. lol

maybe useful??
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/films-music-3/
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/darkstarvideos/
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/quartermain2021/
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/qQgCD3me24DB/
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/michael46/
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/nevertauntthetank/

https://odysee.com/@Filmsandmusic:4
cheers mate
#88 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 3796784211

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:51 pm

#88 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 X1325

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:30 am

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GZoLh7WpYr7m/
Not Going Anywhere

Back to top Go down

#88 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty new thread ?

Post by anon Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:32 am

new thread ?

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:35 am

#88 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 1685275927

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:35 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:41 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:15 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:17 am

Disturbing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:19 am

Quoting Zakharova:

boris likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:50 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

In the USA, it looks like a naughty pupil who has been summoned to the headmaster's office to be rebuked. Totally disrespectful to a head of state, disgusting.

#88 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:29 am

Mr Badger wrote:Quoting Zakharova:

S:hesright:

S #88 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 1047473441
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:45 am

Abacus wrote:(February 8, 2022) Washington and London try to preserve their domination over Europe
After questioning the Stay-Behind networks of NATO, President Charles De Gaulle announced on February 21, 1966
that, without questioning its adherence to the North Atlantic Treaty, France would "recover the full exercise of its sovereignty"
by leaving the integrated command of NATO and expelling NATO forces from its territory.
Then, convinced that the USSR did not threaten the West,
he went there to address the Russian people directly,
giving a brief speech on Russian-language television.

voltairenet.org/article215552.html

And then in May 1968 this disgusting guy was requesting Charles de Gaulle to step down:

#88 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Daniel_Cohn-Bendit_%281968%29

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next