Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#4 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
boris
Talos
Matjaz
FoShizzle
ussuricat
H10
KneelB4Zod!
11 posters

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

#4 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Empty Re: #4 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:49 pm

FoShizzle wrote:
Spoiler:

Wow!  They're really doing an excellent job.  I'm so happy to see this.

Yep, it's really fast advance so far. Terrorists leave behind piles of equipment. Many NATO, GCC and Israeli weapons and supplies.

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#4 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Empty Re: #4 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by UK AC Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:10 pm

Zod wrote:Well, this is "fair trade" according the US globalists. Demand open market for their overpriced crap, sanction those, who produce cheaper, buy from those, who produce cheaper and sanction two times more those, who don't buy their political globalist bullshit or trade with such countries. Free market u know.

#4 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 1619689188

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:17 pm

Blog piece:

Here It Comes – The Warnings About A “Civil War In America” Are Becoming Much Louder

Civil conflict is coming to America, and it is going to tear our nation apart. Earlier today I received an email from a good friend about the rising tide of anger and frustration that we are currently witnessing in America. After thinking about it for a few moments, I wrote back and told him that I don’t know if there is any way to stop what is coming at this point. In my entire lifetime, we have never been closer to a “civil war” in this country than we are right now. Let us work for peace, but it would be foolish to ignore the forces that are ripping the fabric of our society to shreds. In this day and age, the coming conflict will not be between two armies from specific geographical locations. Rather, it will be between groups of Americans with fundamentally different ideologies. However, just like in our first civil war, American cities will burn before it is all said and done. First there will be massive protests, then there will be widespread violence, and ultimately there will be mobs of lunatics running around smashing things, looting, stealing, killing and setting things on fire.

More:
Spoiler:

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:35 pm

UK AC wrote:Blog piece:

Here It Comes – The Warnings About A “Civil War In America” Are Becoming Much Louder

Civil conflict is coming to America, and it is going to tear our nation apart. Earlier today I received an email from a good friend about the rising tide of anger and frustration that we are currently witnessing in America. After thinking about it for a few moments, I wrote back and told him that I don’t know if there is any way to stop what is coming at this point. In my entire lifetime, we have never been closer to a “civil war” in this country than we are right now. Let us work for peace, but it would be foolish to ignore the forces that are ripping the fabric of our society to shreds. In this day and age, the coming conflict will not be between two armies from specific geographical locations. Rather, it will be between groups of Americans with fundamentally different ideologies. However, just like in our first civil war, American cities will burn before it is all said and done. First there will be massive protests, then there will be widespread violence, and ultimately there will be mobs of lunatics running around smashing things, looting, stealing, killing and setting things on fire.

More:
Spoiler:

EndGameWW3
@EndGameShowWW3
6 min.
Poll: Nearly a third of U.S. voters expect civil war within 5 years https://upi.com/6774983t via @upi

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:55 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
UK AC wrote:Blog piece:

More:
Spoiler:

EndGameWW3
@EndGameShowWW3
6 min.
Poll: Nearly a third of U.S. voters expect civil war within 5 years https://upi.com/6774983t  via @upi

Depending on what happens in mid-term elections, the violence could be triggered much sooner. The wingnut Liberals are like a time-bomb. It used to be mostly conservative leaning folks who were well armed. Now it's both sides, and the Liberals have been training. I'm grateful I live in a small town in the mountains and have forest within a mile of my house.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:35 pm

ussuricat
@ussuricat1
43 sek.
Russia: UK Bribed OPCW Members: https://sputniknews.com/world/201806281065860773-opcw-members-bribing/ … via @SputnikInt

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:01 pm

Even her own party, CDU, now calls on Merkel to step down.

"Your time is over. Werte Union demands chancleor's resignation."

https://www.novinky.cz/zahranicni/evropa/476418-angelo-koncime-tvuj-cas-vyprsel-nalehaji-na-kanclerku-uz-i-lide-z-jeji-cdu.html

#4 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 1184046215

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:31 pm

zerohedge
@zerohedge
8 min
EU SUMMIT PRESS CONFERENCE CANCELLED, EU COUNCIL SAYS

#4 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 J-jonah-jameson-laughing-gif

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:21 pm

Zod wrote:Even her own party, CDU, now calls on Merkel to step down.

"Your time is over. Werte Union demands chancleor's resignation."

#4 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 1184046215

Assad must go curse - the gift that keeps on giving. #4 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 1619689188

#4 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 YvDWCKO

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:26 pm

I'm tellin' you, if this would be medieval era then Assad would be already known as almighty sorcerer.

#4 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:27 pm

Conflict News
@Conflicts
44 sek.
BREAKING: Several dead in newsroom shooting in Maryland capital Annapolis, according to reports - @AFP

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:32 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Conflict News
@Conflicts
44 sek.
BREAKING: Several dead in newsroom shooting in Maryland capital Annapolis, according to reports - @AFP

News_Executive
@News_Executive
22 min.
BREAKING: Initial reports of 4 dead and multiple others injured after shooter opens fire at the Capital Gazette building in #Annapolis, #Maryland.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:34 pm

Breaking911
@B911Alternate
33 min.
DEVELOPING: 1 million gallons of untreated, raw sewage is flowing toward Dallas' popular White Rock Lake. The incident is leading to a fish kill, unpleasant odor and the restriction of lake activities and access due to potential health hazards. - KXAS

"Shithole country" #MAGA

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:39 pm

#4 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 2713748720

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:42 pm

Don't forget to watch the whole thread. Hilarious (in certain way):

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:50 pm

Zod wrote:I'm tellin' you, if this would be medieval era then Assad would be already known as almighty sorcerer.

#4 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 1047473441

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:55 pm

Daraa:

Bosni
@Bosni94
52 sek.
pro-SAA demo in Jassim town located west o Inkhil #Daara https://youtu.be/n-xgq2StU3M via @YouTube

Bosni
@Bosni94
24 s
The people of Qumn Qualad village raise the Syrian flag on the municipal building and march in support of the Syrian Arab army

#4 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 DgzJPknXcAUGWSG

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:01 pm

Truce in Daraa in one hour.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:22 pm

China Xinhua News
@XHNews
5 min.
Canada to announce final list of retaliatory tariffs against U.S. goods http://xhne.ws/38c9d

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:47 pm

China Xinhua News
@XHNews
5 min.
Canada to announce final list of retaliatory tariffs against U.S. goods http://xhne.ws/38c9d

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:48 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:25 am

ot:

@RT_com
4h4 hours ago

‘Russia doing a fantastic job with World Cup!’ - Trump

video: [img]https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/1012395206862241797

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:31 am

Israeli occupation authorities are planning to push plans to double the size of an illegal settlement built on private Palestinian land near the West Bank city of Bethlehem, Quds Press reported yesterday.

Quoting the Israeli newspaper Haaretz, Quds Press said the planned expansion of the illegal Jewish settlement would isolate the Palestinian village of Al-Walja and separate it from the rest of the Palestinian territories.

[img]https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20180628-israel-plan-to-expand-illegal-settlement-in-bethlehem/

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:33 am

UK Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn has accused the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) of “committing wilful killings” that constitute “war crimes," during demonstrations in Gaza, when 62 Palestinians lost their lives in one day in May.

The Jewish Chronicle claim they have seen a briefing document sent by Corbyn’s office to Labour MPs outlining their assessment of violence witnessed during Palestinian protests to mark the 70th anniversary of their Nakba or “catastrophe”. The document concludes that "Israeli forces appear to be committing wilful killings, constituting war crimes."

[img]https://www.rt.com/uk/431173-corbyn-israel-war-crimes/

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:04 am

FoShizzle wrote:Depending on what happens in mid-term elections, the violence could be triggered much sooner. The wingnut Liberals are like a time-bomb. It used to be mostly conservative leaning folks who were well armed. Now it's both sides, and the Liberals have been training. I'm grateful I live in a small town in the mountains and have forest within a mile of my house.

Well, according to my amateur knowledge of US politics, at the moment it looks like mid-terms are going to be bad news in one way or another. If it's a good night for the Republican Party then the radical left will mobilize to make far more serious aggressive moves against Trump's plan for the wall/policy on illegal immigrants. If it's a bad night for the Republican Party then there's a good chance it will be a good night for the 'Democratic Socialists of America' who seem to be winning primaries left, right and centre. It will only encourage the movement to grow further, give it a louder voice.

In the 2018 midterm elections, DSA anticipates seeing the first DSA member in Congress and reaching 100 elected officials nationwide from its strategic down-ballot campaigns.[22] Four female DSA members (Sara Innamorato, Summer Lee, Elizabeth Fiedler, and Kristin Seale) won Democratic primary contests for seats in the Pennsylvania House of Representatives, two of them defeating conservative male Democratic incumbents.[56][57][58][59] Additionally, Jade Bahr and Amelia Marquez won their primaries in Montana for the State House[60] and Jeremy Mele won his primary for the Maine House of Representatives.[61][62] In California, Jovanka Beckles won one of the top two spots in the primary and advanced to the general election for a State Assembly seat in the East Bay.[63] On June 26, DSA member and endorsee Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez won the Democratic primary against incumbent Representative Joseph Crowley in New York's 14th congressional district in a surprise upset, virtually guaranteeing her the congressional seat in the heavily Democratic district (which spans parts of the Bronx and Queens).[64][65] Ocasio-Cortez's victory and the subsequent publicity for DSA lead to more than 1,000 new members joining the organization the next day, approximately 35 times the daily average[66] and their largest ever one-day increase in membership.[67] These signups helped boost the organization to 42,000 members nationally.[68]

[img]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Socialists_of_America

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:59 am

zerohedge
@zerohedge
2 hod.
Massive Data Leak Could Affect 300 Million Americans

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-28/massive-data-leak-could-affect-300-million-americans

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:01 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Truce in Daraa in one hour.

Morning all.

Ivan Sidorenko
@IvanSidorenko1
28 s
#Syria #Daraa
The truce came by the request of the people that are under rebel rule to convice them to hand over the towns
The truce does not cover areas under jabhat Al Nusra control like Daraa Al Balad.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:58 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:24 am

CIA calendar...:

Syria frontlines‏ @SyriaWarReports · 9 min.
Again about CIA calendar (how USA supported afghan terroristic sheepfuckers).
Read attentively.

#4 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Dg2C8jmWkAAjIT6
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dg2C8jmWkAAjIT6.jpg:large

#4 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Dg2C8-EW4AARGXb
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dg2C8-EW4AARGXb.jpg:large

#4 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Dg2C9YeXcAENCzL
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dg2C9YeXcAENCzL.jpg:large

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:34 am

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 7 min.
#Houthi forces claim 50 Gulf-backed fighters killed in Hodeideh https://aml.ink/ECMZK #Hodeidah #Yemen

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next