Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc.

+14
Böhse Tante
ShockJock
Kentus
hillbilly
Pirata
N.O.S.
KneelB4Zod!
Stand_Sure_Anderson
FoShizzle
Libertine
Gavin
Matjaz
Mr Badger
The Original Mind
18 posters

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 29 Empty Re: The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:00 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 29 Empty Re: The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc.

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:01 pm

https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t250p180-main-news-thread-conflicts-terrorism-crisis-from-around-the-globe#109325

Böhse Tante wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

Three hours not watched  Rolling Eyes  ...

Magnitude Mw 7.2
Region HAITI REGION
Date time 2021-08-14 12:29:09.6 UTC
Location 18.36 N ; 73.48 W
Depth 10 km

There was another 7 before this one

Magnitude Mw 7.0
Region ALASKA PENINSULA
Date time 2021-08-14 11:57:42.8 UTC
Location 55.38 N ; 157.79 W
Depth 10 km

I hope there's not more to come ...

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:35 am

I know this is far from inhabited land, but since this it didn't stop, and mostly bigger ones:

2021-08-12   18:35:20.4 58.52 S   25.26 W   60 8.1 SOUTH SANDWICH ISLANDS REGION
2021-08-12   18:32:55.2 57.57 S   25.46 W   60 7.5 SOUTH SANDWICH ISLANDS REGION

2021-08-22   21:33:20.3    60.32 S   24.99 W   10 7.0 SOUTH SANDWICH ISLANDS REGION
2021-08-22   19:20:03.5    59.81 S   26.36 W   70 5.0 SOUTH SANDWICH ISLANDS REGION
2021-08-22   15:21:57.4    58.27 S   25.04 W   15 5.8 SOUTH SANDWICH ISLANDS REGION
2021-08-22   13:14:04.3    57.50 S   24.91 W   48 5.0 SOUTH SANDWICH ISLANDS REGION
2021-08-22   03:37:59.6 57.47 S   24.90 W   10 5.1 SOUTH SANDWICH ISLANDS REGION
2021-08-22   00:45:08.2 60.17 S   24.43 W   10 6.9 SOUTH SANDWICH ISLANDS REGION

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/world/M5/

There are now nearly 200 EQs for the last 10 days, usual were 1 or 2 a week.

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map/zoom.php?key=17&typ=AFR#5

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:55 am

This swarm has even an article on wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021_South_Sandwich_Islands_earthquakes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:35 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:09 am

Magnitude Mw 7.0
Region GUERRERO, MEXICO
Date time 2021-09-08 01:47:46.3 UTC
Location 16.98 N ; 99.77 W
Depth 10 km

With several aftershocks.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:16 am

Böhse Tante wrote:Magnitude Mw 7.0
Region GUERRERO, MEXICO
Date time 2021-09-08 01:47:46.3 UTC
Location 16.98 N ; 99.77 W
Depth 10 km

With several aftershocks.

I note you are a major poster on this thread if you want a good website that monitors everything try the rsoe edis event map it monitors all major events worldwide

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:31 pm

I know rsoe since long, but my old laptop has some problems bc the page is very consuming.

Since many days there was a swarm of hundreds EQs in the Canary Islands region and now we have an outbreak of a volcano. Heard it in the news. Must take a look ...

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:47 am

La Palma volcano live stream:

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:42 pm

Magnitude Mw 6.5
Region NEAR COAST OF NICARAGUA
Date time 2021-09-22 09:57:08.5 UTC
Location 12.16 N ; 87.78 W
Depth 35 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:27 pm

Magnitude Mw 6.0
Region CRETE, GREECE
Date time 2021-09-27 06:17:22.2 UTC
Location 35.11 N ; 25.22 E
Depth 10 km

~30 aftershocks since now.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:58 pm

Magnitude Mw 6.1
Region SEA OF JAPAN
Date time 2021-09-29 08:37:05.2 UTC
Location 38.93 N ; 135.38 E
Depth 362 km

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=1042101#summary

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:04 pm

Magnitude Mw 7.2
Region VANUATU REGION
Date time 2021-10-02 06:29:18.1 UTC
Location 21.06 S ; 174.93 E
Depth 531 km

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=1043166#summary

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:23 pm

Magnitude Mw 6.7
Region VANUATU REGION
Date time 2021-10-09 10:58:30.7 UTC
Location 21.14 S ; 174.49 E
Depth 511 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:22 pm

Canary Islands again more small EQs.

Suspect

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:31 pm

If Canary Islands sink the event would overshadow COVID completely. It would be top news for next decade for sure. Whole attention and public discussion would be centralized around end of USA. If I count the casualties out, it wouldn't be bad at all.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:29 pm

Magnitude Mw 6.8
Region ALASKA PENINSULA
Date time 2021-10-11 09:10:23.8 UTC
Location 56.47 N ; 156.69 W
Depth 48 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:36 pm

Magnitude Mw 6.3
Region CRETE, GREECE
Date time 2021-10-12 09:24:02.7 UTC
Location 34.79 N ; 26.34 E
Depth 10 km

with aftershocks

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:31 pm

Magnitude Mw 6.0
Region EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN SEA
Date time 2021-10-19 05:32:32.4 UTC
Location 34.60 N ; 28.30 E
Depth 44 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:11 am

Magnitude Mw 6.2
Region TAIWAN
Date time 2021-10-24 05:11:34.5 UTC
Location 24.53 N ; 121.87 E
Depth 67 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:06 am

First X-Flare since a longer time yesterday

Flare of class X1.0 2887 15:17:00 15:35:00 15:48:00

Index 7.4

https://tesis.lebedev.ru/en/sun_flares.html

Tomorrow moderate geomagnetical storm (G2) forecast:

https://tesis.lebedev.ru/en/forecast_activity.html

Exclamation Suspect

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:28 am

For today, 4. Nov. a relatively strong storm up to G3

https://tesis.lebedev.ru/en/magnetic_storms.html

Geomagnetic storms for the last 24 hours
Geomagnetic storms were observed for the past 24 hours
Magnetic storm of level G3 (strong) from 21:00 to 00:00
Magnetic storm of level G2 (moderate) from 00:00 to 03:00
Magnetic storm of level G1 (minor) from 03:00 to 06:00
Magnetic storm of level G3 (strong) from 06:00 to 09:00
Magnetic storm of level G3 (strong) from 09:00 to 12:00
Magnetic storm of level G2 (moderate) from 12:00 to 15:00

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:53 am

Magnitude Mw 6.2
Region NEAR COAST OF NICARAGUA
Date time 2021-11-09 06:25:17.9 UTC
Location 11.30 N ; 86.53 W
Depth 49 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:27 pm

Magnitude Mw 6.6
Region SOUTHEAST OF RYUKYU ISLANDS
Date time 2021-11-10 15:45:12.3 UTC
Location 23.60 N ; 126.58 E
Depth 2 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:04 pm

2021-11-10 - 17:46:39.6 - 4.33 S - 134.13 E - 5(km deep) - Mag 6.0 - NEAR S COAST OF PAPUA, INDONESIA

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:56 pm

Magnitude Mw 6.0
Region SOUTHERN IRAN
Date time 2021-11-14 12:07:03.8 UTC
Location 27.71 N ; 56.12 E
Depth 10 km

Magnitude Mw 6.3
Region SOUTHERN IRAN
Date time 2021-11-14 12:08:39.0 UTC
Location 27.73 N ; 56.15 E
Depth 10 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:02 pm

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map/zoom.php?key=53&typ=euro#2

Canary Islands now ~10 EQs per hour, strongest a 4.6.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:29 pm

Magnitude Mw 6.2
Region MYANMAR-INDIA BORDER REGION
Date time 2021-11-25 23:45:40.7 UTC
Location 22.80 N ; 93.57 E
Depth 33 km

But no dense population.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:57 pm

Magnitude Mw 7.5
Region NORTHERN PERU
Date time 2021-11-28 10:52:13.8 UTC
Location 4.45 S ; 76.82 W
Depth 110 km

Big but far away from densely populated areas:

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=1067383#summary

https://static3.emsc.eu/Images/EVID/106/1067/1067383/1067383.population.jpg

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:39 pm

Magnitude Mw 6.4
Region IZU ISLANDS, JAPAN REGION
Date time 2021-11-29 12:40:44.6 UTC
Location 31.19 N ; 142.49 E
Depth 10 km

Testimony "Slight shaking for about 20 seconds" felt >500 km away.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next