Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2020 US Election Thread

+4
Talos
Oasis
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
8 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

2020 US Election Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: 2020 US Election Thread

Post by Matjaz Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:23 pm

Slovák wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
Slovák wrote:
Matjaz wrote:...and maybe just maybe the opportunity for better relationship with Russia will open.

U.S.Dems hate Russia. And love China.

I didn't had Americans in mind, I gave up on them long time ago. Listen, Western civ is dying. Whether you like Trump or not he gave them hope for another four/eight years but after that its time to look away. My biggest fear is, Europe is so intertwined into the story we'll go down with them. Its bad in western Europe and it ain't roses in former eastern bloc either. Future is in the East, you can see it everywhere.

Future is wherever one lives. The only problem w/ Europe is the EU and NATO occupation of our countries. Europe has always had great potential, what would the world be like without it? You do not really want to live in Asia.

European civ gave up on itself. I don't mean moving but EU should be abandoned. Problem is EU is THE system that they build and they build it for a purpose. This suicide that we are performing is artificial construct, we are being directed to it deliberately by TPTB. Its weird but most of the European politicians are castrating our population on purpose creating chaos. Even Catholic church turned against everything it stood for. It is very strange times we're living in.
Matjaz
Matjaz

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:33 pm

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Do we know when preliminary results will be known?

2020 US Election Thread - Page 3 3574812250

I think 2am our time. Maybe midnight.
We'll know around 3am or 4am if it's looking good for Trump. And, I think Trump will do better then he did in 2016.
Nuke68
Nuke68

Matjaz and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:37 pm

Matjaz wrote:
Slovák wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
Slovák wrote:
Matjaz wrote:...and maybe just maybe the opportunity for better relationship with Russia will open.

U.S.Dems hate Russia. And love China.

I didn't had Americans in mind, I gave up on them long time ago. Listen, Western civ is dying. Whether you like Trump or not he gave them hope for another four/eight years but after that its time to look away. My biggest fear is, Europe is so intertwined into the story we'll go down with them. Its bad in western Europe and it ain't roses in former eastern bloc either. Future is in the East, you can see it everywhere.

Future is wherever one lives. The only problem w/ Europe is the EU and NATO occupation of our countries. Europe has always had great potential, what would the world be like without it? You do not really want to live in Asia.

European civ gave up on itself. I don't mean moving but EU should be abandoned. Problem is EU is THE system that they build and they build it for a purpose.  This suicide that we are performing is artificial construct, we are being directed to it deliberately by TPTB. Its weird but most of the European politicians are castrating our population on purpose creating chaos. Even Catholic church turned against everything it stood for. It is very strange times we're living in.

It is the globalists=imperialists vs. the genuine Europeans.

RCC has been imperialistic since the Roman empire. First the Romans had been killing, then hijacked Christianity for political purpose. You have been successfully brainwashed like so many before you.

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:24 pm

Playing Doom, waiting for armageddon...

2020 US Election Thread - Page 3 Tenor

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

boris and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:33 pm

Nuke68 wrote:
Matjaz wrote:

We'll know around 3am or 4am if it's looking good for Trump. And, I think Trump will do better then he did in 2016.

I would welcome if he will lost. Not because Biden is somehow better. But because I want to see trumpists crying. They completely betrayed idea of Trump's election campaign in 2016 and completely fell for the globalist agenda. Where is "No more regime changes", where is "Troops back home"? Fuck you, hope you gonna end shooting each other, degenerates...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:51 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Nuke68 wrote:
Matjaz wrote:

I would welcome if he will lost. Not because Biden is somehow better. But because I want to see trumpists crying. They completely betrayed idea of Trump's election campaign in 2016 and completely fell for the globalist agenda. Where is "No more regime changes", where is "Troops back home"? Fuck you, hope you gonna end shooting each other, degenerates...
I agree. I don't real care who wins though. Two sides of the same coin.
Nuke68
Nuke68

KneelB4Zod! and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:25 am

Something on topic (guess I posted it - sorry...)

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:32 am

SCNR

Comment from a forum:

And the winner is Putin and Xi Jinping.
Putin sits in the Kremlin and plays chess.
Xi Jinping sits in Zhongnanhai and plays Go.
America sits in a quandary and makes civil war.

cyclops

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:56 am

Good morning, Trump says "I won". Biden says "I won", too.

Enjoy.

2020 US Election Thread - Page 3 Please10

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:56 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:00 am

In the front of the White House:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:07 am

Here are results so far known:

https://www.novinky.cz/zahranicni/amerika/clanek/on-line-biden-nebo-trump-amerika-scita-hlasy-40341211#dop_ab_variant=0&dop_req_id=XwSHLPje7L5-202011040704&dop_source_zone_name=novinky.sznhp.box&source=hp&seq_no=2&utm_campaign=&utm_medium=z-boxiku&utm_source=www.seznam.cz

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:07 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:18 am

Looks like Trump won. Who would have known. 2020 US Election Thread - Page 3 1619689188

Its more interesting like that I think because it will be interesting to observe revolutionary wave in America now. Its reaction.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:21 am

Popular vote is on Democrats side again for 2 million but in theory he cant gather 270 to win anymore, right? Unless line crossed red states swing over.

https://www.peoplespunditdaily.com/elections/live-results-2020-us-presidential-election/
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:46 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:50 am

Reps lost Arizona...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:56 am

Matjaz wrote:Popular vote is on Democrats side again for 2 million but in theory he cant gather 270 to win anymore, right? Unless line crossed red states swing over.

https://www.peoplespunditdaily.com/elections/live-results-2020-us-presidential-election/

With this college vote system it's pretty unsure who gonna win. So far Biden heads with 227. Trump has 213 with no change in last hour or so.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:57 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:58 am

Ragıp Soylu
@ragipsoylu
·
1m
Biden becomes the SECOND Democratic candidate winning Arizona since 1948

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:07 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Reps lost Arizona...

N.Carolina and Georgia are close but those are traditional south, Trump should get those then in Pennsylvania Trump got strong lead. That's 51=264
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:07 am

He's very close to 270
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:40 am

N.Carolina, Georgia and Wisconsin are pretty much decided with 94% counted.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:43 am

I was listening some pundit saying that in the end it will look like Trump win but then mail-in ballots will cout in the end and those are supposed to be in strong favor of Biden.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:45 am

...you know, I doubt the south would fall and vote Biden.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:00 am

Matjaz wrote:I was listening some pundit saying that in the end it will look like Trump win but then mail-in ballots will cout in the end and those are supposed to be in strong favor of Biden.

Yeah, there's about 211k uncounted mail-in ballots in Milwaukee county.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:22 am

MSM projections are very slow.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:30 am

very progressive behaviour..

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:40 am

2020 US Election Thread - Page 3 El-DSnMWMAA78Rr?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:50 am

Man, Wisconsin is closing in.

2020 US Election Thread - Page 3 3466344255
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down