Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beirut explosion - what we know (and don't know) to date

2 posters

Go down

Beirut explosion - what we know (and don't know) to date Empty Beirut explosion - what we know (and don't know) to date

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:05 pm

At first I want to say that - considering the timing and consequences of the explosiion that occured on 4th of August 2020 I don't believe that it was and accident.
Impact of this incident will be considerable and not just for Lebanon. It's so significant event, and so profitable for certain people, that I refuse to believe that it's just coincidence.

So, what we know already - at the port of Beirut, Lebanon, on August 4th, 2020, initila fire started at hangar 12. The fire was result of welding works which were meant to repair hole and protect stored cargo from stealing.
At first fire started at the part, where fireworks were stored. After short time first, smaller explosion occured. Shortly after that cargo of 2,750 metric tons of ammonium nitrate exploded, causing significant damage in the port as well as in the large part of the city of Beirut.

Just for recapitulation some videos:

Initial fire of fireworks and first explosion:

Here we can see it whole: Fire, primary explosion of fireworks and secondary explosion of ammonium nitrade:

Secondary explosion:

Also we know where the ammonium nitrate came from. It came from Georgia, on board of Moldova flagged cargo ship Rhosus back in 2013 and it headed to Mozabique. After inspection Lebanese authorities detained the ship. Cargo and ship were owned by Russian businessman Igor Grechushkin, now living in Cyprus. Owner ceased communication and later, nitrate was moved to the hangar 12, where it was stored till 4th of August.

https://www.fleetmon.com/maritime-news/2014/4194/crew-kept-hostages-floating-bomb-mv-rhosus-beirut/

The presence of highly dangerous cargo in the hangar 12 was widely known. Allegedly authorities were warned several times that the cargo is dangerous and it should be moved. So it was no secret there there is nearby 3 thousand tons of highly explosive material stored. What such material can do iis well known as well. See explosion in Texas 1947.
There was no need to look for some special intel regarding this fact. It was perfect tool to promote own geo-political agenda after failed regime change operation in Syria.

So we know very much about explosions or cargo that caused devastating explosion. But I think we're looking wrong way and we ask wrong questions. What we don't know and what we should ask for (and no one is asking so far)?

Where the fireworks cargo came from and when?

Who was its owner?

When it was stored to hangar 12?

Who decided to store fireworks at the same hangar where 2,750 ton of ammonium nitrate was stored?

What kind of hole the workers welded? Was it man made or of natural cause (corosion ie.)?

Why it was so urgent to weld the hole just in the middle of heatwave and who ordered them to do so?

Who were the workers? Their background, relatives (detainments by US or Israel etc.)

Are they alive?

In my opinion it is not outside the realm of possibilities that the stored fireworks cargo, welding work and following fire were meant as catalyst for nitrate explosion. Questions above are very importat and answer can be decisive.

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Beirut explosion - what we know (and don't know) to date Empty from 2018 Netanyahoo with a Beirut map

Post by oink Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:31 pm

oink

Back to top Go down

Beirut explosion - what we know (and don't know) to date Empty Drone or missile caught on infrared camera

Post by oink Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:39 pm

Beirut drone bombing caught on infrared camera at 29 seconds into the vid

https://youtu.be/-K7u1MOM67g

oink

Back to top Go down

Beirut explosion - what we know (and don't know) to date Empty Re: Beirut explosion - what we know (and don't know) to date

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:00 pm

oink wrote:Beirut drone bombing caught on infrared camera at 29 seconds into the vid

https://youtu.be/-K7u1MOM67g

That's fake. just filters. Here's 2nd part of the video. Captured by normal camera:

1st part is somewhere around here as well I think.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Beirut explosion - what we know (and don't know) to date Empty Re: Beirut explosion - what we know (and don't know) to date

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:52 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
11m
#BREAKING #Lebanon's president Aoun says blast probe looking at whether cause is negligence, accident - or possible external interference

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:05 pm

guest2 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
11m
#BREAKING #Lebanon's president Aoun says blast probe looking at whether cause is negligence, accident - or possible external interference

@ragipsoylu

BREAKING — Lebanese President Aoun says the cause of the Beirut blast is still unknown, mentions the “possibility of external interference via rocket, bomb or other act” per Reuters

https://twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/1291689355497504770

The fact that he mentions rocket, bomb, etc rather than just saying like "The investigation is still ongoing, I can't comment further", makes me think there is a very good chance it was not an accident.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:43 am

Dunno what to make out of this, it's from anti Zionist jews:

https://www.richardsilverstein.com/2020/08/04/breaking-israel-bombed-beirut/

Found on German page (daughter of famous former Chairman of the Central Council of Jews in Germany, Heinz Galinski)

http://sicht-vom-hochblauen.de/wuerden-sie-humanitaere-hilfe-von-einem-solchen-land-annehmen-gibt-es-eine-abscheulichere-demonstration-von-heuchelei-von-richard-silverstein/

Question Suspect Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:02 am

Böhse Tante wrote:.

Dunno what to make out of this, it's from anti Zionist jews:

https://www.richardsilverstein.com/2020/08/04/breaking-israel-bombed-beirut/

Found on German page (daughter of famous former Chairman of the Central Council of Jews in Germany, Heinz Galinski)

http://sicht-vom-hochblauen.de/wuerden-sie-humanitaere-hilfe-von-einem-solchen-land-annehmen-gibt-es-eine-abscheulichere-demonstration-von-heuchelei-von-richard-silverstein/

Question Suspect Question

Everyone knew there was stored over 2,700 ton of ammonium nitrate. It was published in 2014.

https://www.fleetmon.com/maritime-news/2014/4194/crew-kept-hostages-floating-bomb-mv-rhosus-beirut/

The article fails heavily at its begining.

I still think it was US/Israeli attack. But, as I wrote earlier, it was a sabotage. They used stored fireworks as catalyst for nitrate explosion. Some kind of incendiary agent was used to ensure that welding works will ignite the fire. As nature of nearby stored nitrate is widely known it's easy choice to use it as tool to eliminate opposition to the globalist agenda. Moreover, in such huge explosion, all the evidence of criminal activity is gone. Yet again - who is owner of fireworks cargo and when it arrived to the port?

Of course all of this "sabotage" thing is my two cents and, maybe, I'm too much fixed on my theory. But, yet again, the explosion is too convenient for the globalis mafia and too disastrous for its oponents. Let's not forget - glowing orb session -> Kushner's/Truemp's peace plan -> Caesar Act -> Beirut explosion (and more will come...)

EDIT: Later I noted that there is mentioned "(or if they did know, they didn’t care)". That's it. And even worse - they used it intentionally to cause wide damage to the city to ignite another civil war and delay Hezbollah retaliation.

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guest2 Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:18 pm

Elijah Magnier is saying he has info there was 10 tons of fireworks in the same warehouse as where the ammonium nitrate was

guest2

Back to top Go down

Post by guest2 Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:34 pm

This is news from today, but seems to match with what the earlier rumors were about the Beirut incident.

Bags of fireworks were stored alongside highly explosive ammonium nitrate at Beirut's port, a former worker has claimed.

Yusuf Shehadi said dozens of fireworks were stored in the same hangar as thousands of tonnes of the powerful chemical compound in the port of Beirut, Lebanon.

On top of the dangerous chemicals, fireworks were confiscated by customs in 2009-10 and sent to be stored in the same hangar.

'There were 30 to 40 nylon bags of fireworks inside warehouse 12,' he said, adding that he had personally seem them being delivered on a forklift.

'They were on the left-hand side when you entered the door. I used to complain about this. There was also humidity there. This was a disaster waiting to happen.'

Mr Shehadi said customs complained every week about the dangers of storing the chemicals so close to peoples' homes - but the army refused to move the ammonium nitrate.

He revealed his former colleagues told him workers were trying to fix a gate outside warehouse 12 with an electrical tool just 30 minutes before the blast.

Mr Shehadi said he thought it was this work that caused the tragedy.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8605603/Bags-fireworks-stored-alongside-explosive-ammonium-nitrate-Beiruts-port-says-worker.html

guest2

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:54 pm

From 2019:

Secret Document Reveals Plans for Civil War in Lebanon, Israeli False Flags, and Invasion

"Beirut (GPA) – During his visit with US Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo, Lebanese President Michael Aoun reportedly received a US-Israeli document detailing plans for creating a civil war in Lebanon with covert false flag operations and possible Israeli invasion."

Beirut explosion - what we know (and don't know) to date Jwkiy5S

https://geopoliticsalert.com/civil-war-lebanon-false-flag

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guest2 Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:41 pm

guest2

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:41 pm

asad abukhalil أسعد أبو خليل
@asadabukhalil
·
11m
What is significant about this report is that since the US had a “contractor” inspecting the Port, it refutes the Mossad and Liz Sly’s claims that Hizbullah stored arms. If US found arms, the world would have known as early as 2016.

U.S. Contractor Knew of Explosive Material in Beirut Since at Least 2016

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/10/world/middleeast/beirut-explosion-us-contractor.html

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:06 am

Interesting...:

Lebanese News and Updates
@UpdatesLebanese
·
2h
New: Warehouse 12 had 2,750 tons of ammonium nitrate, about 23 tons of fireworks, 1,000 tires, barrels containing highly flammable liquid materials used in the manufacture of cleaning materials and (slow) explosive detonators .. in addition to 50 tons of ammonium phosphate.(1/2)

@UpdatesLebanese
·
2h
Not only that, the ammonium phosphate is of unknown origin and there is no documentation of where it came from and to whom it belonged.

Not only did the port officials know, the USA knew, the army and security apparatuses knew, and most importantly the governments knew. (2/2)

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:35 pm

@UpdatesLebanese
·
7m
US media reports:

-U.S prepares human-rights sanctions on Lebanese leaders in bid to weaken Hezbollah

-U.S hopes to shape next Lebanese government, force it to address corruption

-U.S sees opportunity in aftermath of Aug. 4 explosion to influence direction of politics (1/2)

@UpdatesLebanese
·
9m
- Some U.S officials want to 'shake things up among the political elites' (2/2)

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-prepares-sanctions-against-hezbollahs-allies-in-lebanon-11597234311

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:50 am

Zambeezi wrote:The hole's too deep and the crater's too wide.
that's the summary.

Thread is keeping a steady pace. Hope it stays up.
https://twitter.com/drbairdonline

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:50 pm

Ibn Riad - ابن رياض
@IbnRiad
·
4m
As Macron's whirlwind plan continues to unfold, one question is not being raised nearly enough: do we genuinely believe the timing of the Beirut port explosion happened to coincide perfectly with a clearly pre-prepared political plan, by complete coincidence? Par chance?

https://twitter.com/IbnRiad/status/1301214449345454087

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down