Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#58 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+5
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
boris
Talos
KneelB4Zod!
9 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#58 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #58 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Guest 12 Sat 15 Aug 2020 - 22:31

Russia must never under any circumstances allow NATO to be in possession of approaches to Moscow. From Smolensk to Roslavi. If it takes a Guards tank army stationed in Grodno and Brest then that’s what it takes. History demands such prudence. Hopefully Luckashenko can handle situations before above happens

Guest 12

Back to top Go down

#58 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #58 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by 刘汉 Sat 15 Aug 2020 - 22:50

Big rally in Brest tonight

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat 15 Aug 2020 - 22:55

https://twitter.com/drbairdonline

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sat 15 Aug 2020 - 22:56; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat 15 Aug 2020 - 22:55

https://balkans.liveuamap.com/en/2020/15-august-belarus-ministry-of-defense-serbian-military-arrived

Belarus Ministry of Defense: Serbian military arrived in Belarus are not mercenaries, but from unit set to participate in the "International Army Games"

#58 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 1149841162

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat 15 Aug 2020 - 22:56

刘汉 wrote:https://balkans.liveuamap.com/en/2020/15-august-belarus-ministry-of-defense-serbian-military-arrived

Belarus Ministry of Defense: Serbian military arrived in Belarus are not mercenaries, but from unit set to participate in the "International Army Games"

#58 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 1149841162

More here:

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Franak Viačorka
@franakviacorka
·
1h
I made my little investigation, it seems the Serbian Special Operations Unit was present and could participate at the protest crackdown in Belarus. Serbian soldiers were also seen in Brest. today.

#58 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Efd3YitWsAAUBo1?format=jpg&name=small

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat 15 Aug 2020 - 22:57

amin dada
@kambrone64
·
12m
IDF striking central Gaza

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun 16 Aug 2020 - 1:45

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun 16 Aug 2020 - 1:49

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun 16 Aug 2020 - 2:12

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sun 16 Aug 2020 - 5:07

Israel stabs China in the back.

https://mobile.twitter.com/chenweihua/status/1294626591029497857

This will only make China even more determined to complete the 400 billion deal with Iran now they don't have to worry about upsetting Israel anymore.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

#58 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Belarus

Post by khnum Sun 16 Aug 2020 - 8:36

I visit every day but dont post often I will give you some information which will help you understand the Belarus situation,
they were offered from the World bank money but in return they would have to stage an Italian style covid lockdown.the
Belarussian President refused, basically he turned the globalist bankers down,and whats manifest now is a consequence of that

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun 16 Aug 2020 - 10:05

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun 16 Aug 2020 - 10:08

khnum wrote:I visit every day but dont post often I will give you some information which will help you understand the Belarus situation,
they were offered from the World bank money but in return they would have to stage an Italian style covid lockdown.the
Belarussian President refused, basically he turned the globalist bankers down,and whats manifest now is a consequence of that

#58 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 3077205713

It looks they even approved €90 million help for Belarus:

World Bank Supports Belarus’ COVID-19 Response with €90 Million Financing

https://www.worldbank.org/en/news/press-release/2020/05/22/world-bank-supports-belarus-covid19-response-with-eur90-million-financing

Interesting indeed.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun 16 Aug 2020 - 10:40

khnum wrote:I visit every day but dont post often I will give you some information which will help you understand the Belarus situation,

#58 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 2713748720

#58 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 3616357017

Your short statement made clear many things.

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun 16 Aug 2020 - 11:57

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun 16 Aug 2020 - 12:50

what lies beneath.

Infowars reporter Millie Weaver ‘arrested’ mid-premiere of her whistleblowing investigation into ‘shadow government’
https://www.rt.com/usa/498072-millie-weaver-documentary-arrest-shadowgate/

#58 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Z132

Millie Weaver: Filmmaker Arrested Hours Before ‘Shadow Gate’ Documentary Release
https://heavy.com/news/2020/08/millie-weaver/

Weaver is recording the interaction with a sheriff’s deputy with her phone pointing at the ground.
She asks, “You’re saying a grand jury indicted me? For what?”
The deputy asks Weaver to get her shoes and that paperwork would be waiting for them at the jail.
Weaver cooperates as one of her children can be heard making noises off-camera.

As Weaver walks into her home, she directs her comments to viewers.
“Guys, I don’t know what’s happening right now. The police have just shown up at my house and they said that they’re arresting me.
They said that a grand jury indicted me for something. I have no idea what. This is crazy.”

Weaver then asks why she wasn’t sent anything in the mail and repeats her assertion that she has no idea what the arrest is about.
As she walks back outside, Weaver says to the camera, “Guys, I’m literally about to break huge breaking news right now.
I’m being arrested and I have no idea why.”
Someone is then heard off-camera telling Weaver she was being charged for burglary.
She appeared surprised as she responded, “Burglary? For what?”

Weaver then turns her phone toward her two children, who were on the porch with another woman.
Her young son is crying as the deputies tell her to move toward the vehicle.
The deputy says, “Come on, let’s go to the car. I’ve been more than nice.”
Weaver says again that she has “no idea what’s happening right now.”
The video ends

ShadowGate The Documentary the Deep State Arrested Millie Weaver For Releasing

https://t.co/mfFltLxcYi

========

the documentary consistently maintains Trump's 'innocence' and his 'clean hands' & 'clean choices'
surrounded by the filth, and corruption, and power, and temptation.
Probably a wise decision on her part,
and probably the ONLY way she's ever going to see her kids again.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun 16 Aug 2020 - 13:22

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
20m
Donald Trump has signalled that he is considering taking action against more Chinese companies, including Alibaba $BaBa

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun 16 Aug 2020 - 13:26

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
8m
#BREAKING #Russia President Putin told Belarus leader Alexander Lukashenko in a phone call that Moscow stood ready to provide help in accordance with a collective military pact if necessary: Kremlin

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
2m
#Lukashenko outlines the narrative that will justify Russia intervention

“Lithuania, Latvia, Poland and Ukraine are ordering us to hold new elections. NATO military build-up is taking place on his country's western border. Tanks and planes are 15 minutes from our border”

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12 Sun 16 Aug 2020 - 14:06

Lukashenko appears to handle western backed rented chaos so far. It remains however that under all circumstances RuF. must never allow Minsk to suffer fate of Kiev and if that means polite green men, so be it.

Guest 12

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun 16 Aug 2020 - 14:51

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun 16 Aug 2020 - 15:36

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun 16 Aug 2020 - 15:58

Conflict News
@Conflicts
·
3m
BELARUS: Over 60,000 people have gathered at the 'stele' in central Minsk to demand Lukashenko steps down as president. Crowd size has been steadily growing this afternoon.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12 Sun 16 Aug 2020 - 16:17

Well it now appears that Lukashenko has downplayed severity of crisis and another Maidan is now in the process of occurring. Putin must act, as it is simply untenable to have a NATO puppet regime in Minsk. RuF. Security services should have learned this lesson from 2014, there is no excuse why the same western sources of destabilization be allowed to make same mischief again. A NATO puppet state on doorway of Smolensk and Roslavl is unimaginable. Hesitate here and it’s the beginning of the end.

Guest 12

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun 16 Aug 2020 - 16:35

Conflict News
@Conflicts
·
14m
BREAKING: Reports of large explosion targeting the Elite Hotel in Mogadishu, Somalia.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun 16 Aug 2020 - 17:24

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun 16 Aug 2020 - 18:08

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun 16 Aug 2020 - 18:18

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guest2 Sun 16 Aug 2020 - 18:42

After reading the posts on here today, it made me think maybe Lukashenko over the past months became a Manchurian for the West? Or would that idea just be totally uncredible?

#58 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 1050255049

guest2

Back to top Go down

Post by guest2 Sun 16 Aug 2020 - 18:57

guest2

Back to top Go down

Post by guest2 Sun 16 Aug 2020 - 19:05

#58 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 3574449849

guest2

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next