Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+16
bigD111
Snowtrooper
ussuricat
eclYpse
FoShizzle
The Original Mind
rtloo
Sultan of Wings
Meoverhere
Pirata
Mr Badger
Libertine
Gavin
Unknownman
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
20 posters

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 20 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by M9872367 Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:15 pm

France score as Trump touches down in Brussels Crying or Very sad

M9872367

Back to top Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 20 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:10 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Who's your money on?
I say Belgium...
Shame he's turned up to see his team lose...

Razz

...and you don't follow footy. At least it means Macron is there for a few more days to see them lose against England.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:14 pm

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Who's your money on?
I say Belgium...
Shame he's turned up to see his team lose...

Razz

...and you don't follow footy. At least it means Macron is there for a few more days to see them lose against England.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 20 1619689188

But now it is...:

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:14 pm

M9872367 wrote:France score as Trump touches down in Brussels Crying or Very sad
Is this a Trump friendly site?
scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:18 pm

M9872367 wrote:France score as Trump touches down in Brussels Crying or Very sad
Is this a Trump friendly site?
scratch
Sorry, double post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:00 pm

Done your dancing man. What is the max file size I have to play with? This was over 3mb cut it down to 223kb but had to skip many frames. How big can I go?

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 20 Oh_yez10

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:08 pm

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:Done your dancing man. What is the max file size I have to play with? This was over 3mb cut it down to 223kb but had to skip many frames. How big can I go?

Just sent you an email Laughing

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:00 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:Done your dancing man. What is the max file size I have to play with? This was over 3mb cut it down to 223kb but had to skip many frames. How big can I go?

Why the bloody hell did I do the dancing man. You are going to hit me with it again on Sunday, aren't you?

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:14 am

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Why the bloody hell did I do the dancing man. You are going to hit me with it again on Sunday, aren't you?

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 20 1619689188

It passed after all. Original wind mill was too large, I optimized it on 155kb (orginally it had about 260 I guess). This one passed too (at size 223kb). So I think the limit is about 250kb. I'll try to find exact limit tomorrow because official size of 50kb is obviously incorrect. Then I'll let you know. Thank you for your contribution.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 20 3077205713 #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 20 972632722

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:20 am

Got this down to 77kb. without loss of quality.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 20 Oh_yez11

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:44 am

And so it begins... What a Face

Russia Fans Supporting England After Politically-Charged Celebration From Croatia's Domagoj Vida

Yura Reizer, a member of the Spartak Moscow fan club, told the Daily Telegraph that a “significant number” of Russian fans would now be supporting England, “especially after the words ‘Glory to Ukraine’ on the video by the two Croatians”.

The Telegraph also report that, "Local fans have tended to support England in the World Cup because of their familiarity with Premier League stars. Many Russians have attended England games wearing the team’s national strip or else in shirts of clubs like Chelsea, Manchester United and Liverpool."

Russia fans on Twitter have also been announced their new allegiances.

https://www.esquire.com/uk/latest-news/a22099045/russian-fans-supporting-england-after-politically-charged-celebration-from-croatias-domagoj-vida/

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:19 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:52 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 20 949160760

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:45 am

Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

He takes all the credit for how the boys have performed. I think the boys should all wear a waistcoat and tie if they win and parade the cup through our streets.
BRAVO GARETH!
#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 20 1778904525

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:19 pm

Hi everybody...

Just thought I would say that I am sorry for all the misunderstanding concerning Croatia Footballer Vida..

you may think he is an ugly Neo Nazi cunt.. but this is all a mean campaign by Ukraine, that used him to stir the pot.

First video was stupid.. he thought it was private and had no idea the co-trainer recorded it.. or that Ukraine would upload it to their youtube channel.

He appologized for it and also said he only intended it to greet his former Kiev collegues.. and that he loves Russians, has a lot of Russian friends.. did not intent to hurt them!

Second video that surfaced ... it was deliberately uploaded after first warning of FIFA, in an attempt to get him kicked off by his "lovely Kiev collegues"..

but be assured.. he was referencing a Bar in Kiev called "Belgrade" .. where he used to go drink beer after playing.. in no circumstance did he refered to the City of Belgrade..

Croat President went to Russia not "only" for watching the football games, but because Croatia is currently trying to improve Croat Russian relationship.. and to deepen economic cooperation.. Russia saved one of the biggest companies in Croatia (Agrocor) with 60.000 jobs.. Croatia is also very interested in the Southstream..

When this "news" happened the Croat President was in the middle of talks.. Vida is properbly not the smartest dude, but he is not the kind of guy the Ukrainians try to smear him..

Please don't let the Ukrainians succeed in forming your opinion about Croatia...

I would not defend him if I thought he tried to insult Russians, or is a Neo Nazi Ustashi..
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

Otto von Bismarck wrote:Hi everybody...

Just thought I would say that I am sorry for all the misunderstanding concerning Croatia Footballer Vida..

you may think he is an ugly Neo Nazi cunt.. but this is all a mean campaign by Ukraine, that used him to stir the pot.

First video was stupid.. he thought it was private and had no idea the co-trainer recorded it.. or that Ukraine would upload it to their youtube channel.

He appologized for it and also said he only intended it to greet his former Kiev collegues.. and that he loves Russians, has a lot of Russian friends.. did not intent to hurt them!

Second video that surfaced ... it was deliberately uploaded after first warning of FIFA, in an attempt to get him kicked off by his "lovely Kiev collegues"..

but be assured.. he was referencing a Bar in Kiev called "Belgrade" .. where he used to go drink beer after playing.. in no circumstance did he refered to the City of Belgrade..

Croat President went to Russia not "only" for watching the football games, but because Croatia is currently trying to improve Croat Russian relationship.. and to deepen economic cooperation.. Russia saved one of the biggest companies in Croatia (Agrocor) with 60.000 jobs.. Croatia is also very interested in the Southstream..

When this "news" happened the Croat President was in the middle of talks.. Vida is properbly not the smartest dude, but he is not the kind of guy the Ukrainians try to smear him..

Please don't let the Ukrainians succeed in forming your opinion about Croatia...

I would not defend him if I thought he tried to insult Russians, or is a Neo Nazi Ustashi..

Thanks for further informations, Otto. Someone shared on my timeline yesterdays video where he aplogies again:

Also I found this article regarding the "Belegrade" bar:

https://www.sportsjoe.ie/football/belgrade-burn-domagoj-vida-face-trouble-second-video-surfaces-167758

So it really looks like "someone" stirs the shit. Hopefully he gonna be more clever next time.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:51 pm

Yes... now at least he knows his former collegues in Kiev are not real friends or else the footage (which was shot the same night) would not have been exploited by Ukrainian journalist Andrey Shakhov on facebook.

He does look exceptionally stupid in those videos! .. but even the Serbian Press said he talked about the pub he used to go to after games.. called "Belgrade"...

https://sport.blic.rs/forum/hrvat-vida-zapalio-beograd-pogledajte-hrvatski-reprezentativac-ne-moze-bez-srpske,2,3541641,0,czytaj-najnowsze.html

so a Croat who goes to "Belgrade Pub" obviously isn't exactly a "Serbia-hater".. there are plenty of "Restaurant Zagreb" or "Dubrovnik Grill" around if he were the "nationaist" the Ukies triied to make out of him..

Okay.. sorry anyways.. just wanted to give you all a different perspective and show that it is only Ukraine that has an interest to drag everything and anyone into their bulshit Russia-hate-fest.

Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:21 pm

So it really looks like "someone" stirs the shit.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 20 2713748720

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:22 pm

Workers at a Fiat Chrysler plant in Italy are to strike after its main investor decided to pay €112m (£99.2m) to sign footballer Cristiano Ronaldo for Juventus.

For the USB union, the decision means Fiat is missing out on investment.

It said the firm needed to guarantee the future of thousands of people, "rather than enriching only one".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44807281

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:33 pm

Thank you, Otto! I love Belgrade and didn't comment because I'd have been irrational and very angry in my post.

The danger with that was not only the Russia Hate Fest, but fanning the flames of the Serb/Croatian animosity.

What a bunch of jerks.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:57 pm

Akrokor got much more employed then 60.000, under their umbrella is Mercator as well biggest Slovenian company with 30.00 jobs plus whole Slovenian food industry with 80.000...so it was a big deal to save it and Russian banks delivered here nicely. Also Russian influence finally set firm foot on Balkan.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:51 pm

FoShizzle wrote:Thank you, Otto!  I love Belgrade and didn't comment because I'd have been irrational and very angry in my post.

The danger with that was not only the Russia Hate Fest, but fanning the flames of the Serb/Croatian animosity.  

What a bunch of jerks.

I don't know if many know .. but I am a Croat.. but born in Berlin Germany with a Yugoslav passport..

and I am a Croat for truth and reconciliation.. not hate mongering..

I am glad if I culd difuse the situation and give a more balanced view on what really happened.

I understand your reaction quite well...

Let's be careful we don't get manipulated by the arseholes.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:56 pm

Matjaz wrote:

Akrokor got much more employed then 60.000, under their umbrella is Mercator as well biggest Slovenian company with 30.00 jobs plus whole Slovenian food industry with 80.000...so it was a big deal to save it and Russian banks delivered here nicely. Also Russian influence finally set firm foot on Balkan.

Wow I didn't know the extent... thanks for the information.

One thing I am sure about, if it were Deutsche Bank.. or any other bank then Sberbank.. they would have cut Akrokor into pieces and sold it off without any concern for the local people or economic and social impact.. as it's descibed in the book "economic hitman".. so I am glad this didnt happen.

Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:54 pm

Otto von Bismarck wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:Thank you, Otto!  I love Belgrade and didn't comment because I'd have been irrational and very angry in my post.

What a bunch of jerks.

I don't know if many know .. but I am a Croat.. but born in Berlin Germany with a Yugoslav passport..

and I am a Croat for truth and reconciliation.. not hate mongering..

I am glad if I culd difuse the situation and give a more balanced view on what really happened.

I understand your reaction quite well...

Let's be careful we don't  get manipulated by the arseholes.

FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:33 am

Reminiscence of war

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:26 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:29 am

Sputnik‏@SputnikInt · 8 min.
BREAKING: #FIFA head Infantino: 'Best ever' FIFA #WorldCup in history https://sptnkne.ws/ja7W

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 20 Manar-024029200152144382710

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:14 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

LOL Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:36 pm

I've got banned again on glp and the last post there I saw was once again repeated accusation of being actually Kneelb4Zod Laughing
Furthermore it seems someone revealed Janeys real identity and related posts was deleted?

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by M9872367 Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:50 pm

I thought the mods had given up over there, given all the links to this forum or maybe they are happy with it? Some have still been there even after 12+ hours later. I guess they are so desperate to get real news and see sensible posts, that they link here now.

M9872367

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next