Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+16
bigD111
Snowtrooper
ussuricat
eclYpse
FoShizzle
The Original Mind
rtloo
Sultan of Wings
Meoverhere
Pirata
Mr Badger
Libertine
Gavin
Unknownman
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
20 posters

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 8 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Snowtrooper Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:36 pm

Heya guys and good day/evening :-)

Matjaz is on the road and he wants to greet you all with some wonderful lightnings in the night.

And if you want to enjoy a bit more from the night road, there you go:

If he sends more, i will post them until he can post them himself.

Have a beautiful evening/night ahead and much fun... is Friday !!!
cheers
Snowtrooper
Snowtrooper

Back to top Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 8 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by lud Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:28 am

lud

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:59 am

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:54 am

putin v trump

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:45 am

Snowtrooper wrote:Heya guys and good day/evening :-)

Matjaz is on the road and he wants to greet you all with some wonderful lightnings in the night.

cheers

What a Face affraid flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:31 am

Libertine wrote:

There was some super charged cell forming just when I was departing all over central Europe, weather guys were warning us and I thought, good Ill just escape it but it was going on in most of central Europe. Lightining lasted from Ljubljana to Romania all night. It was magnificent, I had to stop couple times cause rain was just too heavy for highway. Actually I was afraid to go take a pee with umbrella cause of thunder, I wouldnt want to go out with my zipper open and found on some desolate stop pit. #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 8 1619689188
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:43 pm

Snowtrooper wrote:Heya guys and good day/evening :-)

cheers

Nice! Hopefully you didn't get caught up in any of it.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:43 pm

Matjaz wrote:
Libertine wrote:

There was some super charged cell forming just when I was departing all over central Europe, weather guys were warning us and I thought, good Ill just escape it but it was going on in most of central Europe. Lightining lasted from Ljubljana to Romania all night. It was magnificent, I had to stop couple times cause rain was just too heavy for highway. Actually I was afraid to go take a pee with umbrella cause of thunder, I wouldnt want to go out with my zipper open and found on some desolate stop pit. #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 8 1619689188

lol!
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:06 pm

The next Assassin's Creed is set during the Peloponnesian War. Psyched!

https://gematsu.com/2018/06/assassins-creed-odyssey-screenshots-leaked

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:34 pm

Good Sunday evening all. Still without my PC and only with Playstation online. In next days I should have new router and I'm waiting for my PC. It's still in service. Gpu was knocked out. I decided to buy similar as I'll wait for a new generation with bigger upgrade. But they haven't all the things I ordered on hand so I have to wait.

I spoke with my nighbor and I was not the only one affected ať all. Pretty much the whole street was affected. My nighbor's wireless internet connection was destroyed as well. Plus his heat pump is knocked of, too. It had to be pretty big lag in powerline.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:41 am

FoShizzle wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
Libertine wrote:

lol!

agree ^ #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 8 1619689188
That's very funny.
I'm heading to the East Coast tomorrow night so I'll share photo's if anything exciting happens while on the plane. It's a night flight, so I kind hope that there is no storms, even though it would be cool to see the lightning from above the clouds.
You all recall that twilight zone from years back?
"There's something on the wing!" hehee

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:47 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Good Sunday evening all. Still without my PC and only with Playstation online. In next days I should have new router and I'm waiting for my PC. It's still in service. Gpu was knocked out. I decided to buy similar as I'll wait for a new generation with bigger upgrade. But they haven't all the things I ordered on hand so I have to wait.

I spoke with my nighbor and I was not the only one affected ať all. Pretty much the whole street was affected. My nighbor's wireless internet connection was destroyed as well. Plus his heat pump is knocked of, too. It had to be pretty big lag in powerline.

I suspect it was a targeted strike on your street. Back in the old day we'd go next door to borrow coffee or sugar, now we borrow internet connections and wifi..so makes sense the whole street was affected. Wink
Just kidding.
Upgrades are good! My unit is a dinosaur. alien

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:50 am

The Hidden One wrote:The next Assassin's Creed is set during the Peloponnesian War. Psyched!

I've not played that game before but those screen shots look super.

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:33 am

Waiting for Libertine pics and Zod connection impatiently cheers
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:35 pm

TheTWATbibIe‏ @TwatBibIe · 39 min.
When you’re not the smartest criminal

https://twitter.com/TwatBibIe/status/1006142831696777216

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 8 4029985365

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:12 pm

Libertine wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
Libertine wrote:

lol!

agree  ^ #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 8 1619689188
That's very funny.
I'm heading to the East Coast tomorrow night so I'll share photo's if anything exciting happens while on the plane. It's a night flight, so I kind hope that there is no storms, even though it would be cool to see the lightning from above the clouds.
You all recall that twilight zone from years back?
"There's something on the wing!" hehee

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 8 Wing10
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:13 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:TheTWATbibIe‏ @TwatBibIe · 39 min.
When you’re not the smartest criminal

https://twitter.com/TwatBibIe/status/1006142831696777216

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 8 4029985365

I can't stop laughing. I'm about to go into what I imagine will be an unpleasant meeting, and I'm going to keep thinking about this. lol!
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:25 pm

Libertine wrote:
The Hidden One wrote:The next Assassin's Creed is set during the Peloponnesian War. Psyched!

I've not played that game before but those screen shots look super.

The series is excellent and well worth playing from the very beginning. But if you don't want to do that, you can enter with Origins, the latest entry.
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:03 pm

I hiked today in the mountains and drank water from glacier. Ill upload some nice pics but am too tired today. cheers
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:40 pm

Matjaz wrote:I hiked today in the mountains and drank water from glacier. Ill upload some nice pics but am too tired today. cheers

cheers Looking forward to the pics!

I'm ready to get back to hiking and kayaking once I finally get my dad moved.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:42 pm

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 8 C5c94648-b471-4e7b-8eb9-2a5d245b6ad4

Morning walk in Bucharest.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:56 pm

Matjaz wrote:#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 8 C5c94648-b471-4e7b-8eb9-2a5d245b6ad4

Morning walk in Bucharest.

Very nice, didn't know that you're into photographing.

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:56 pm

I love you That's beautiful!
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:00 pm

Finally I have new router. Not repaired PC yet though. But still it's much more comfortable to write on my phone than on Playstation.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:04 pm

Go Russia !!

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:06 pm

Thank you very much guys. Im trying to upload a Bucegi mountains trip but having litlle problems. Hang on Smile
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:07 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Finally I have new router. Not repaired PC yet though. But still it's much more comfortable to write on my phone than on Playstation.

Yes! Lets get the show rolling soon. bounce
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:21 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Finally I have new router. Not repaired PC yet though. But still it's much more comfortable to write on my phone than on Playstation.

cheers cheers cheers
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:21 pm

Matjaz wrote:

Yes! Lets get the show rolling soon. bounce

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 8 1514252286298

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:23 pm

Matjaz wrote:Go Russia !!

Wow! Talented dude.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next