Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

+4
Zambeezi
Mr Badger
FoShizzle
Böhse Tante
8 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 2 Empty Re: #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:45 am

I thought USA have not enough for themselves?

confused scratch

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 2 Empty Re: #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:01 am

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:05 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:12 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:13 am

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
4m
#BREAKING 500 #Corona virus infections in #Russia in the last 24 hours

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:16 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
32m
#BREAKING #Spain records 849 deaths from #Corona in the last day

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:17 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:18 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:20 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:22 pm

Sky News
@SkyNews
·
7m
Coronavirus: Girl, 12, becomes youngest known person to die in Europe

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-girl-12-becomes-youngest-known-person-to-die-in-europe-11966171

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:24 pm

Is it this USA want to donate to Europe?

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:42 pm

Always these idealists, the police are part of the state power, and the task of the state is to organize the system for the actual powers that be. For the rabble like you and me, it's only to keep us in check. Everything else is propaganda, fairy tales and illusions.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:42 pm

Always these idealists, the police are part of the state power, and the task of the state is to organize the system for the actual powers that be. For the rabble like you and me, it's only to keep us in check. Everything else is propaganda, fairy tales and illusions.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:08 pm

Lockdown police patrol...

pirat pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:21 pm

Trump explained that some countries have sent medical aid to the USA to fight #COVID19.

among others:

"Russia has sent us a very, very big plane with medical equipment".
Well, the West sanctions RUS where it can.

Nevertheless RUS comes to the help

A small addendum.

Although the USA is currently mainly receiving aid and generally not acting too heroically, one thing is certain...

As soon as the pandemic is over, the Americans will make a blockbuster about how they saved the whole world from the #coronavirus

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:21 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
11m
BREAKING: #UK— #covid19: Frontline doctors have told
@Independent
they have been gagged from speaking out about shortages of protective equipment as they treat #coronavirus patients - with some claiming managers have threatened their careers.
@BorisJohnson

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:26 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
11m
@Independent
they have been gagged from speaking out about shortages of protective equipment as they treat #coronavirus patients - with some claiming managers have threatened their careers.
@BorisJohnson

When ALL of them tell their managers they could do the job themselves then the managers would shut up instantly. About time things get organized in another manner.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:39 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:44 pm

They should throw such companies out of the country. These two also create too much garbage.

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:28 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
@ASBreakingNews
·
11m
@Independent
@BorisJohnson

When ALL of them tell their managers they could do the job themselves then the managers would shut up instantly. About time things get organized in another manner.

I think the Romanian medic personal did the right thing by tendering their resignations, otherwise the governments not going to value their health and lives.

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:40 pm

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 2 12-monkeys-vector-logo

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:41 pm

People's Daily, China
@PDChina
·
19m
#BREAKING: The number of #COVID19 cases worldwide has exceeded 800,000 as of 7:00 am ET, according to latest data from Johns Hopkins University

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:06 pm

In Finland badly ill Corona Virus patients get's ICU care usually about 8 days. The cost of one day is 3000 euro, so that makes about 24 000 euro + other treatment in the hospital for longer time. Fortunately all the care is totally free and costs 0 euro. Can't imagine what kind of shitfuckery the situation is in US with those who don't have insurance.

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:11 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
@ASBreakingNews
·
11m
@Independent
@BorisJohnson

The problem is, there is always an a******, who is doing the job, that's why capitalism works. If all would go on strike, the problem could be finished immediately.

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:12 pm

Enrico Ivanov
@Russ_Warrior
·
17m
Greater Depression? Shocking Images Show Horror Of America's New 'Breadlines'

https://www.zerohedge.com/personal-finance/greater-depression-shocking-images-show-horror-americas-new-breadlines

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:13 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 2 12-monkeys-vector-logo

Hey Zod, how are you doing, still working? ... how have you enjoyed the 12 Monkey series, you did not come back with your take on them (until now). #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 2 3077205713

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:17 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

They should throw such companies out of the country. These two also create too much garbage.

Twisted Evil

And McDonald's also. I cannot understand how Europeans, who know, what bread is and who have a coffee culture for 400 years now, can eat and drink this garbage.

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:18 pm

Zaandam plans to dock as early as Wednesday in Florida
http://archive.is/sPD0R

https://penielagency.com/stranded-cruise-ship-hit-by-virus-begs-florida-to-dock/
#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 2 01fde0800aee6e8e70f2df27a0118fb2c846b78a
The Zaandam’s plans to dock as early as Wednesday in Florida are still up in the air
but have already been rebuked by local officials and DeSantis, who says health care resources are stretched too thin.
The governor said he has been in contact with the Coast Guard and the White House about diverting the ship.

The Zaandam approached the coast of Panama last week and negotiated permission to cross the famous canal to the Atlantic Ocean.
Passengers were asked to keep their rooms dark and leave their drapes closed when they passed through the Panama Canal on Sunday night
after days of wrangling with local authorities.

Hundreds who were fever free and not showing any symptoms were transferred to a sister ship, the Rotterdam,
sent last week with supplies and staff to replenish the stranded Zaandam.

The Rotterdam now has nearly 800 guests and more than 600 crew members.
450 guests and 602 crew members are left on the Zaandam, with more than 190 reported influenza-like illness symptoms.
More than 300 U.S. citizens are on both ships combined.

“Already four guests have passed away and I fear other lives are at risk,”
http://archive.is/QumJm
https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/covid-19-zaandam-cruise-ship-ill-stranded-1.5515811

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:40 pm

MPs demand 'Army-style' compensation for NHS workers who die from COVID-19
http://archive.is/WrBJa

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-mps-demand-army-style-compensation-for-nhs-workers-who-die-from-covid-19-11966185

Europe sells medicine to Tehran in first bypass of US sanctions, as Iran grapples with coronavirus outbreak
http://archive.is/QLkkC

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/coronavirus-iran-tehran-medicine-us-sanctions-news-a9437961.html

Governors Threaten to Defy Bolsonaro If He Signs Decree Allowing People to Return to Work
http://archive.is/RcxcB

https://www1.folha.uol.com.br/internacional/en/brazil/2020/03/governors-threaten-to-defy-bolsonaro-if-he-signs-decree-allowing-people-to-return-to-work.shtml

Sweden’s teens warned to stop deliberately coughing on the elderly in despicable ‘coronavirus challenge’
https://www.rt.com/news/484545-sweden-teens-coronavirus-challenge/

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:06 pm

Slovák wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Hey Zod, how are you doing, still working? ... how have you enjoyed the 12 Monkey series, you did not come back with your take on them (until now). #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 2 3077205713

I'm fine, bud. Still at office and working.

I had no idea bout 12 Monkeys TV series! I know just the movie. As animals take to the streets of many cities and towns the movie came on my mind.

Well, thanks for the series head up. I will check it later.

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 2 1455193345

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next