Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

+6
The Original Mind
Talos
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
Böhse Tante
10 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 33 Empty Re: #3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by Zambeezi Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:49 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:@Zambeezi

This way around I understand the method very well, but "blood plasma from receptors" ...

confused
lol.. yah understood.

Back to top Go down

#3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 33 Empty Re: #3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:55 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:57 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
43m
#ITALY— 4,050 new cases of #coronavirus & 812 new deaths, total at 101,739 cases and 11,591 deaths

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
39m
Number of new cases in #Italy is continuing to fall.
- Thursday: 6,153 new
- Friday: 5,959 new
- Saturday: 5,974 new
- Sunday: 5,217 new
- Monday: 4,050 new

-BNO

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:59 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:02 pm

Czech Republic: We have 2942 confirmed COVID19 infections. It's 199 new cases in last 24 hours.

We have 11 recovered.

We have 23 fatalities.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:12 pm

Governments can do a lot - if it's for the profiteers. Not for average citizens.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:30 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:32 pm

14 regions declared mandatory self-isolation regime after Moscow and the region
https://www.interfax.ru/russia/701636

Putin and Trump on the phone discussed the fight against coronavirus and oil
https://www.interfax.ru/world/701627?utm_source=top

Israeli PM Netanyahu’s aide tests positive for coronavirus - newspaper:
https://tass.com/society/1137257

Coronavirus pandemic likely to ebb around autumn, says Chinese expert
https://tass.com/world/1137443

Coronavirus most active at about 4 degrees Celsius, scientists say
https://tass.com/society/1137351

Press review: Moscow goes on lockdown and Russian economy headed towards recession
https://tass.com/pressreview/11

The Duma met on March 31 to pass a law on seven years in prison for violating quarantine
https://www.interfax.ru/russia/701613

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:33 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:34 pm

Norbert Elekes
@NorbertElekes
·
32s
BREAKING: New York reports 6,984 new cases of coronavirus and 253 new deaths.

A total of 66,497 cases and 1,218 deaths.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:36 pm

I would have them sign a contract that the UK would keep its mouth shut until 2120 and severely punish any anti-Chinese propaganda.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:02 pm

Social Distancing Mancino-Williams
@Manda_like_wine
·
5h
Nevada, a state in one of the richest countries in the world, has painted social-distancing boxes on a concrete parking lot for the homeless to sleep in.

#3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 33 EUW3ofaX0AYNk9a?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:19 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:22 pm

#3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 33 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:23 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:09 pm

#3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 33 949160760 #3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 33 949160760 #3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 33 949160760

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:09 pm

I would trust RFA as far as I trust RFERL, that means as far as I could throw an elephant.

Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Böhse Tante on Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:10 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
18m
#BREAKING #Italy extends lockdown until April 12

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by It's Fo Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:22 pm

I'm running a workshop today, but had to post this cuz I got a notice.  VA is on stay at home orders until 10 June! Northam 30 March

It's Fo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:25 pm

so.. previously 'ethical' decisions by human doctors are now to become magically 'empirical'
#3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 33 ThankfulReliableCardinal-size_restricted
soon to be done by an AI algorithm acting as 'all knowing death panel'.
Human patients to be downgraded/abandoned/euthanized/terminated at whim of machine calculus.
just in time. what could go wrong?
Researchers in the US and China reported Monday they have developed an artificial intelligence tool that is able to accurately predict which newly infected patients with the novel coronavirus go on to develop severe lung disease
http://archive.is/p3sub

https://www.france24.com/en/20200330-ai-tool-predicts-which-coronavirus-patients-get-deadly-wet-lung

Last edited by Zambeezi on Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:06 pm; edited 6 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:40 pm

Around a quarter of NHS doctors are away from work.
Coronavirus: One in four NHS doctors 'sick or in isolation'
http://archive.is/RRpkd

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-one-in-four-nhs-doctors-sick-or-in-isolation-11965886
Royal College of Nursing said around one in five nurses had taken time off work to isolate themselves.

Spanish police assault steelworkers striking against COVID-19 “back-to-work” order
http://archive.is/7FzLl

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2020/03/30/spai-m30.html

Iraqi Shi'ites test positive for coronavirus after pilgrimage to Syria
http://archive.is/C0Buu

https://www.france24.com/en/20200329-iraqi-shi-ites-test-positive-for-coronavirus-after-pilgrimage-to-syria-officials-say

Thirty-nine Cuban doctors and nurses arrived on Monday in the tiny Pyrenean principality of Andorra to help it battle the coronavirus, the Andorran health ministry said, part of an international drive by Havana that has sparked controversy
http://archive.is/JQgeg
https://www.france24.com/en/20200330-tiny-andorra-gets-39-cubans-to-battle-coronavirus

Colombia's last recognized leftist guerrilla group, the ELN, has announced a month-long ceasefire in response to the coronavirus pandemic
http://archive.is/CeT43

https://www.france24.com/en/20200330-colombian-rebel-group-calls-temporary-ceasefire-over-pandemic

----------

Romania: Doctors at newest public hospital hand in resignations over lack of protective equipment
http://archive.is/mI7aq

https://www.romania-insider.com/mioveni-resignations-covid-19

Govt of Uttar Pradesh, India's largest state with population of over 200 million, takes over Hyatt, Marriott, other Lucknow 5-star hotels to lodge medical staff
http://archive.is/VSStE

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/govt-takes-over-hyatt-marriott-other-lucknow-5-star-hotels-to-lodge-medical-staff-fighting-covid-19-1661246-2020-03-30

Trudeau: All businesses seeing 30% drop in revenue due to pandemic will be eligible for 75% wage subsidies
http://archive.is/M7LHx

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-covid19-business-supports-1.5514558

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:30 pm

Czechs get to work making masks after government decree
http://archive.is/9bUcP

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/30/czechs-get-to-work-making-masks-after-government-decree-coronavirus
Republic and Slovakia are only countries in Europe to make coronavirus mask-wearing mandatory

In these eastern European countries there have been almost 7,000 confirmed cases of coronavirus and 90 deaths
#3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 33 Z64

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:34 pm

Dunno what to make out of this, my brain starts to overflow, too much input. System error, wrrr, blah, mööööp.

Rolling Eyes cyclops drunken

But I think it is good to see different POVs to make decisions for ourselves. Our so called leaders seem to lead us into the abyss, time to get rid of them.

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:41 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:57 pm

Perhaps USA will become a normal country ... or no country.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:00 pm

There's hope when doctors and scientists have learned a lesson from this.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:06 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Dunno what to make out of this, my brain starts to overflow, too much input. System error, wrrr, blah, mööööp.
But I think it is good to see different POVs to make decisions for ourselves. Our so called leaders seem to lead us into the abyss, time to get rid of them.
Twisted Evil
It's pretty simple. Just separate hydroxychloroquine from the political agendas and character assassinations.
Though I appreciate Richard H. Ebright and his tweets but it's been absolutely clear from the beginning he's liberal/dem and anti-Trump.
They (and Ebright) have all 'decided' to attack, skew, polarize and conflate the SEPARATE issues.
everybody gets their own opinion. I made mine on the science of it long before all this shit storm and mud slinging.
so at least don't be 'confused'....
it simply follows the identical disinformation recipe you have to unscramble/unpolarize on an almost daily basis.
Libs can be just as 'blind' as MAGA people. strue.

Last edited by Zambeezi on Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:08 pm

These idiots should be condemned as mass murderers and anyone who denies the existence or dangerousness of Covid-19 should make a living will that they do not want any treatment, especially ventilation, in case of infection.

#3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 33 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:40 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
Twisted Evil
It's pretty simple. Just separate hydroxychloroquine from the political agendas and character assassinations.
Though I appreciate Richard H. Ebright and his tweets but it's been absolutely clear from the beginning he's liberal/dem and anti-Trump.
They (and Ebright) have all 'decided' to attack, skew, polarize and conflate the SEPARATE issues.
everybody gets their own opinion. I made mine on the science of it long before all this shit storm and mud slinging.
so at least don't be 'confused'....
it simply follows the identical disinformation recipe you have to unscramble/unpolarize on an almost daily basis.
Libs can be just as 'blind' as MAGA people. strue.

OK, I'm neither ...

I did not get enough sleep tonight "night" (7am-11am), all this is so fascinating, I forget to go to bed. I just have ADD - sensation seeker - adrenaline junkie. My former husband said I was made for times of war and crisis. In crises I function better than when everything is quiet.

My problem here is that on the one hand I have a lot of thoughts - many are "half" ones - about it, after all this is a new experience, like for everyone here. On the other hand it is even more difficult to pass on these thoughts in a sorted and orderly way. And that then in English, which I can only manage about 90% well.

"everybody gets their own opinion. I made mine on the science of it long before all this shit storm and mud slinging.

I trust my fairly good education in biology and what I've learned in the years since then. At least I understand most of what they're talking about, although not every detail. I know at least basically how body cells, bacteria, viruses and the immune system work. 

If only these idiots had no political agenda. As long as science is linked to profit interests, I remain cautious.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:48 pm

Well, I was bored...

#3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 33 Police10

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next