Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Zambeezi
khnum
Böhse Tante
boris
KneelB4Zod!
Talos
10 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Talos Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:39 pm

Danny Makki
@Dannymakkisyria
My latest for the
@MiddleEastInst

'Damascus battles economic collapse as the Syrian pound plummets'

#Syria is facing economic breakdown, being perpetuated through rocketing inflation, sanctions, instability in Lebanon and the looming Caeser act

Once the Caeser act kicks in only Iraq can save Syria as both Iraq and Iran can trade with Syria through Abu Kamal crossing.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Talos Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:29 pm

BNO News
@BNONews
BREAKING: At least 17 dead and 21 injured in shooting spree in northeast Thailand; suspect is believed to be holding hostages
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:46 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:05 pm

Morning, guys! Wanted to get my news fix in before I start my hectic Saturday stuff.  Thanks for all you do, everyone.

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSHBW7DWkXjX-5ahnS78M6sqSHwYOyA_2yo3pD92YcZ-HQRN8Wi
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:13 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:15 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:26 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:30 pm

Aldin 🇧🇦
@aldin_ww
·
4m
Picture from Al Eis Hill now under control of Government of Syria.

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 EQRDMg2W4AA8xxp?format=jpg&name=900x900

Yusha Yuseef
@MIG29_
·
13m
Full Map of M5 till now

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 EQRBXUYWsAAko4K?format=jpg&name=900x900

Andrew 🇸🇾🇨🇾
@AndrewBritani
·
3h
Locals of Aleppo report there is 6 warplanes targeting terrorist positions.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:32 pm

17 killed at least. Now he has hostages at the shopping mall...

https://www.novinky.cz/zahranicni/svet/clanek/vojak-v-thajsku-zastrelil-nejmene-12-lidi-v-obchodnim-centru-drzi-rukojmi-40312790?seq_no=4&source=hp&dop_ab_variant=292321&dop_source_zone_name=novinky.sznhp.box&utm_source=www.seznam.cz&utm_medium=z-boxiku&utm_campaign=null

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:41 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

17 killed at least. Now he has hostages at the shopping mall...

https://www.novinky.cz/zahranicni/svet/clanek/vojak-v-thajsku-zastrelil-nejmene-12-lidi-v-obchodnim-centru-drzi-rukojmi-40312790?seq_no=4&source=hp&dop_ab_variant=292321&dop_source_zone_name=novinky.sznhp.box&utm_source=www.seznam.cz&utm_medium=z-boxiku&utm_campaign=null

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:43 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:48 pm

Whith which of that has this to do?

Question Question Suspect Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:52 pm

Perhaps this is the answer ...

Troublemakers from the west might be behind it!

RFERL!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:18 pm

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:19 pm

Ian56
@Ian56789
·
8m
‘End that son of a b*tch’: Duterte confirms US-Philippines military collaboration agreement is toast

https://www.rt.com/news/480372-duterte-us-military-terminated/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:22 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:24 pm

TOLOnews
@TOLOnews
“A combined US and Afghan force conducting an operation in Nangarhar Province was engaged by direct fire on Feb. 8. We are assessing the situation and will provide further updates as they become available,” USFOR-A spokesman, Colonel Sonny Leggett said.

Taliban claim 3 US soldiers killed in incident.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:36 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
gestapo harassment of yellow vest patron saint/hero/victim Jérôme Rodriguez
#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Jerome-rodriguez-oeil-acte-11
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:53 pm

Bosni
@Bosni_94
·
1m
Talhiyah west of Taftanaz Airport is said to be under the control of the Syrian army.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:54 pm

SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
6m
Thai Soldier Goes On Shooting Rampage Killing Multiple People (Videos) http://dlvr.it/RPfN8s

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 EQRXHVTUEAAIT2-?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:55 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:12 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:15 pm

Will they publish the results?

Question Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:21 pm

by Talos

TOLOnews
@TOLOnews
“A combined US and Afghan force conducting an operation in Nangarhar Province was engaged by direct fire on Feb. 8. We are assessing the situation and will provide further updates as they become available,” USFOR-A spokesman, Colonel Sonny Leggett said.

Taliban claim 3 US soldiers killed in incident

Reports of at least 12 US soldiers killed by a Shia Hazara Afghan army Unit in insider attack. Revenge for Soliemani?
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:28 pm

Mujib Mashal
@MujMash
Multiple sources tell us it is as many as five or six US fatalities. One official says 6 on Afghan side too.

US military is confirming an incident — “a combined US & Afghan force conducting an operation in Nangarhar was engaged by direct fire” — but not providing any details.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:29 pm

The whole country isn't safe due to their politicians + a lot of their citizens.

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:40 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

Will they publish the results?

Question Question

Related?

Question Question Suspect

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:44 pm

John Basham Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
@JohnBasham
BREAKING: Apparent Insider attack with both American & ANDSF Forces suffering losses in #Nangarhar #Afghanistan. Initial reports that as many as 6 American soldiers dead with others critically wounded. A "sleeper" #Taliban soldier appears to be the attacker.

@JohnBasham
·
@JohnBasham
UPDATE: Reports that in addition to the 6 Americans who were KIA an equal number of Afghani forces we're killed.
More stunning the call for MEDEVAC & CASEVAC suggests much higher numbers of critically wounded soldiers!
...DEVELOPING

Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:46 pm

Ali
@CoolHuh_
·
6m
The Russian &Turkish sides will meet next week, SAA will have a week to secure M-5 and then a truce will be declared by Russia & Turkey.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:47 pm

Talos wrote:
@JohnBasham
BREAKING: Apparent Insider attack with both American & ANDSF Forces suffering losses in #Nangarhar #Afghanistan. Initial reports that as many as 6 American soldiers dead with others critically wounded. A "sleeper" #Taliban soldier appears to be the attacker.

@JohnBasham
·
@JohnBasham
UPDATE: Reports that in addition to the 6 Americans who were KIA an equal number of Afghani forces we're killed.
More stunning the call for MEDEVAC & CASEVAC suggests much higher numbers of critically wounded soldiers!
...DEVELOPING

6 is the number I see the most oftenly.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next