Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia?

+9
Zambeezi
The Original Mind
Terviseks
boris
Pillar2
FoShizzle
Böhse Tante
khnum
KneelB4Zod!
13 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Page 33 Empty Re: #1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia?

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:42 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Page 33 Empty Re: #1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia?

Post by Zambeezi Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:15 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:41 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
3m
BREAKING: #IRAN releases 70.000 prisoners due to #coronavirus

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:48 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:01 pm

Brasco_Aad
@Brasco_Aad
·
10m
Coronavirus has reached the heart of
@NATO
in Brussels, Belgium.

https://www.brusselstimes.com/all-news/business/99273/case-of-coronavirus-detected-in-nato/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:07 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:11 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:38 pm

Done here ...  Cool

Perhaps the ones on twitter can "RT" this.

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Last edited by Böhse Tante on Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:57 pm

#1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Page 33 BBCITAly

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:04 pm

Germany will have it a few days later.

I'm on voluntary precautionary self-isolation except 1 time weekly shopping. I have a cold anyway.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:06 pm

The State Department has published a warning on Monday telling Americans not to travel on cruises,
saying the US government can't continue to intervene with passenger ships quarantined at sea.
#1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Page 33 Ezgif-64

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:13 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

I'm on voluntary precautionary self-isolation except 1 time weekly shopping. I have a cold anyway.
hopefully daughter close by.... stay well Böhse.
#1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Page 33 Cheers10

Germany confirmed another 256 cases on Monday,
bringing its national total to 1,112
the German outbreak, which is still mostly confined to Bavaria, (specifically the state of North Rhine-Westphalia),
hasn't recorded any deaths.

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:31 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:39 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

#1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Page 33 Cheers10

Germany confirmed another 256 cases on Monday,
bringing its national total to 1,112
the German outbreak, which is still mostly confined to Bavaria, (specifically the state of North Rhine-Westphalia),
hasn't recorded any deaths.

For youngsters and women it's less dangerous, I hope that helps.

Bavaria is south-east, next to Czechia and Austria, NRW is north-west, next to Netherlands and Belgium. Until now it seems there are no deaths.

I hope you all stay save, but it's disturbing how the matter is handled in USA. What I read here your politicians and authorities are acting like criminals.
https://twitter.com/R_H_Ebright

#1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Page 33 3185100234

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:10 pm

Curiosity kills the cat, but not me ...

Interesting vk-account:

https://vk.com/luisgarcia1981

Dunno how to embed info from there ...

Like this:

https://vk.com/wall245851450_1773
https://vk.com/wall245851450_1773?reply=1776
https://vk.com/wall245851450_1769
https://vk.com/luisgarcia1981?w=wall245851450_1708

Question Question Question

Last edited by Böhse Tante on Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:12 pm

*Walter Bloomberg
@DeItaOne
·
4m
GERMANY QUARANTINES 4,000-5,000 PEOPLE IN BRANDENBURG: DPA

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:38 pm

They should quarantine the whole country.

Cool Cool

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:40 pm

Dagobert Duck has Covid19.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:40 pm

Conflict News
@Conflicts
·
6m
BREAKING:
@WHO
says threat of pandemic due to coronavirus 'very real' now that disease has a 'foothold' in so many countries

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:41 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:45 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
For youngsters and women it's less dangerous, I hope that helps.
Bavaria is south-east, next to Czechia and Austria, NRW is north-west, next to Netherlands and Belgium. Until now it seems there are no deaths.
I hope you all stay save, but it's disturbing how the matter is handled in USA. What I read here your politicians and authorities are acting like criminals.
#1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Page 33 3185100234
We are obviously headed into martial law. i have no doubts... it's where we've ALWAYS been headed.
we (the 'people') will be handled no differently than Afghanistan. dispassionately. militarily... like any occupation.
above all.... it will NOT be 'their' fault. nope.. never is... it's always the recurring theme. no one hanged. no one punished.

It will be interesting to see when they shut down the interstate highways. May? June?
Trucks (with paperwork) will be the only 'travelers'.

Last edited by Zambeezi on Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:50 pm

Crazy German names they have over there, Vielkind = "Manychild" ...

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:12 pm

Coronavirus spred to all EU countries...

https://www.novinky.cz/zahranicni/koronavirus/clanek/koronavirus-je-uz-ve-vsech-zemich-eu-40316061?seq_no=2&source=hp&dop_ab_variant=315440&dop_source_zone_name=novinky.sznhp.box&utm_source=www.seznam.cz&utm_medium=z-boxiku&utm_campaign=null

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:20 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:23 pm

Stay out of church ...

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:24 pm

First 2 deaths in Germany reported via tv news,

Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:31 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:34 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:35 pm

The'Nimr'Tiger
@Souria4Syrians
·
18s
Wow!

A member of the National Security Commission: The Corona virus in Gilan (includes Qom) is different from Chinese Wuhan virus.

It is not clear where the second virus originated from.

There are 2 different types of coronavirus in Iran

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:37 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next