Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+11
Profanity
Terviseks
Böhse Tante
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
H10
The Original Mind
boris
Talos
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
15 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by boris Fri 17 Jan 2020 - 18:00

Zambeezi wrote:
modern day Marie Antoinette. chop the fucker's head off. srsly. wow.
the 'gap' btw ruling class and suffering grows wider and wider. gonna be a srsly fucked up decade comin folks. holee shitballs.

#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 697712634
that is the craziest shit i have heard for a long time. and that is saying something with stuff trump says.
If low taxes meant you would die earlier, then all the rich people would be dead by now!!
This is one of those things that if you told most people Bloomberg said it, they would call you crazy and say as if anyone would say that.
great find Zambeezi.

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri 17 Jan 2020 - 18:04

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri 17 Jan 2020 - 18:07

Ali Özkök
@Ozkok_A
·
2m
TURKEY’S AIR DEFENSE SYSTEM DEPLOYMENTS TO LIBYA

http://edam.org.tr/en/turkeys-air-defense-system-deployments-to-libya/

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri 17 Jan 2020 - 18:20

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri 17 Jan 2020 - 18:23

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
1m
China Vice-Premier Liu He rejects Trump’s suggestion of immediate phase two talks, calling idea ‘unwise’

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri 17 Jan 2020 - 18:43

amin dada
@kambrone64
·
14m
Russia receives right to export beef to China - Rosselkhoznadzor #Interfax

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri 17 Jan 2020 - 18:56

US Embassy in Syria ...

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri 17 Jan 2020 - 19:37

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri 17 Jan 2020 - 19:45

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri 17 Jan 2020 - 20:03

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri 17 Jan 2020 - 20:07

I'm getting such a "High Noon" feeling ...

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri 17 Jan 2020 - 20:15

Success - win - US economy is fantastic ....

Yeah!

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by AySee Fri 17 Jan 2020 - 20:18

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 4029985365 #43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 4029985365 #43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 4029985365

Excerpts from Hook's crazy pot-kettle speech today:

Secretary Pompeo repeatedly promised that he will hold the Iranian regime accountable for its human rights violations and for its treatment of the Iranian people. Today, we are continuing to deliver on this promise. The United States is listing IRGC Brigadier General Hassan Shahvarpour under Section 7031(c) visa sanctions.

General Shahvarpour was in command of units responsible for the violent crackdown and lethal repression around Mahshahr. This is the first designation on an Iranian regime official being taken under the State Department authority from section 7031(c) authorities.

This action taken today was made possible through the information we received on the tip line that the Secretary established. The Iranian people have now sent us over 88,000 tips through the tip line that the Secretary established back in November. We use this information to expose the criminality of the regime and to hold violators accountable. We are continuing to review all information we receive from the Iranian people, and we will continue to hold more regime officials responsible for human rights violations.

Over the past week, many Iranians took to the streets again to protest a corrupt government that lies to them. President Trump recognized their courage with his tweets in Farsi this past week standing with the Iranian people. We call on all nations to join our lead, particularly by sanctioning Iranian officials for human rights violations

Back in May of 2018, shortly after leaving the Iran nuclear deal, Secretary Pompeo said that we will deny revenue to Iran’s clerics who use it to fund terrorism and violence across the region. He said that Iran’s expansionist foreign policy would no longer be cost-free, and that the economic price would be severe. We have succeeded in raising the costs for Iran, and the regime is badly managing an economic crisis of its own making.

The sanctions we have imposed are the toughest ever. They are making an enormous difference, and the Iranian people are rightly blaming their own government for 40 years of corruption, mismanagement, and kleptocracy.

Today, the question that people are asking is whether the regime has the competence to avoid a banking disaster and hyperinflation. The economy – the Iranian economy this year could contract by as much as 14 percent.

The regime has elections coming up next month, and these elections are a charade. The Iranian people know they have little to say in these sham elections, which are meant to deceive the world that Iran is a republic and not an autocracy.

And finally, Iran is facing a diplomatic crisis as its isolation deepens. We were pleased to see the United Kingdom, France, and Germany initiate the Iran nuclear deal dispute resolution mechanism earlier this week. Prime Minister Johnson called to replace the Iran nuclear deal with a new deal, which we very much support.

Yesterday, President Rouhani made veiled threats against European troops. Today, the supreme leader, Khamenei, lashed out against Europe for standing up to Iran’s nuclear blackmail. As long as the regime threatens the world, it will become further isolated. Until Iran behaves like a normal nation, its isolation will only deepen.

https://www.state.gov/special-representative-for-iran-brian-hook

AySee

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri 17 Jan 2020 - 20:34

Intereting new thread about Ukrainian flight 752. It's still updated:

Threadreader unroll here:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1218251290544832513.html?refreshed=yes

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri 17 Jan 2020 - 20:36

That Brian Hook shitface looks tike the buerocratic fuckfaces in Germany 80 years ago.

affraid  (lacks a puke emo here)

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri 17 Jan 2020 - 20:46

High noon?

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri 17 Jan 2020 - 20:52

In France more and more people join the protests against Macron:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri 17 Jan 2020 - 20:56

Suspect

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri 17 Jan 2020 - 21:10

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri 17 Jan 2020 - 21:16

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri 17 Jan 2020 - 21:24

https://www.fort-russ.com/2020/01/texas-iranian-flight-crash-facts-not-adding-up/

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri 17 Jan 2020 - 21:35

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri 17 Jan 2020 - 21:38

Large military opp launched in Aleppo. Details soon.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri 17 Jan 2020 - 21:40

Of course, WWII bombs are very old. I wish we'll never find WWIII bombs.

Cool

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri 17 Jan 2020 - 21:41

Laith لَيث
@LaithMarouf
·
2h
After Iran attacked US bases in Iraq, 6 F-35s were dispatched to attack Iran but were discovered by air-defences and were going to be shot-down, US conducted a cyber-electronic attack on Iran to mask F-35s and extract them, in process masking Ukraine flight as cruise missile.

If you remember there were claims that F-35s were deployed as response on the missile attack. It was reported shortly after Iranian operation.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri 17 Jan 2020 - 21:43

Idlib:

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
2m
Russian Defense: The Syrian army responded to armed attacks in Idlib, killing 50

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
2m
Russian Ministry of Defense: The Syrian Arab Army repelled attacks by Takfiri terrorists in the countryside Idlib and killed more than 50 terrorists while repelling the attack

Latakia:

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
2m
Syrian Army takes on jihadists at strategic mountaintop in #Latakia: video https://is.gd/5fE33y #Syria

Aleppo:

Marqab
@ProNDF
·
43m
4th Division artillery hitting western Aleppo hard. Hardest bombardment since their arrival right now

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
4m
Aleppo
A missile and artillery bombardment for the Syrian Arab Army targeting terrorist group gatherings for Al-Nusra, Khan Al-Asal, Kafr Nana, Kfardael, Kafr Aleppo, and the international road, Aleppo, Damascus, amid the flight of warplanes in Sama Al-Mantika

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
47s
🔴 Urgent 🔶 Aleppo

Shelling with all firearms (flying - missiles - artillery - shells - machine guns).

Woofers
@NotWoofers
·
40m
Absolutely massive artillery bombardment taking place in western Aleppo now. Continual fire for 30 minutes with dozens of artillery pieces.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri 17 Jan 2020 - 22:09

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by blue wizard from the east Fri 17 Jan 2020 - 22:27

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Laith لَيث
@LaithMarouf
·
2h
After Iran attacked US bases in Iraq, 6 F-35s were dispatched to attack Iran but were discovered by air-defences and were going to be shot-down, US conducted a cyber-electronic attack on Iran to mask F-35s and extract them, in process masking Ukraine flight as cruise missile.

If you remember there were claims that F-35s were deployed as response on the missile attack. It was reported shortly after Iranian operation.

Oh, I remember well. If there is proof, Iran should bring it to UN or the court in the Netherlands and accuse US openly of a horrible war-crime. US would not care, but this would be an act.

blue wizard from the east

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri 17 Jan 2020 - 22:48

Freedom and Democracy in full swing.

#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri 17 Jan 2020 - 22:51

blue wizard from the east wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Laith لَيث
@LaithMarouf
·
2h

Oh, I remember well. If there is proof, Iran should bring it to UN or the court in the Netherlands and accuse US openly of a horrible war-crime. US would not care, but this would be an act.

There were some interesting hints made, in Ibn Riad's thread shared a few posts above, mentioning that Israel already used civilian flights to hide their fighter jets. Once their caused downing of Russian navy plane.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next