Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darf ich einen Spaß/Satire Thread aufmachen?

Go down

Darf ich einen Spaß/Satire Thread aufmachen? Empty Re: Darf ich einen Spaß/Satire Thread aufmachen?

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:53 pm

Haste doch.

Ich hatte nur mal drum gebeten, nicht wegen jedem Furz zum gleichen Thema einen neuen Thread aufzumachen. Ich soll hier nämlich den Überblick behalten, und mit meinem ADS fällt mir das sowieso nicht leicht.

Die deutsche Sektion und das ganze Forum hier ist übrigens ein Angebot einer Privatperson. 

Mich selber interessiert mehr, was auf der Hauptseite passiert, ich gucke hier nur selten rein, ob ihr auch alle brav seid. Solange hier keiner zu Mord und Totschlag aufruft, ist mir der Inhalt Wurscht. Für die Freundlichkeit, nicht zu viel Durcheinander mit hunderten Threads zu veranstalten, wäre ich dankbar.

Cool Cool

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down