Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#37 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
Matjaz
Pillar2
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
boris
KneelB4Zod!
Talos
12 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#37 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #37 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri 8 Nov 2019 - 18:38

H.K 🇸🇾
@Ibra_Joudeh
·
20m
Ansarallah forces capture strategic hills inside southern Saudi Arabia: video http://dlvr.it/RHvLsL #Yemen #Ansarallah

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#37 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #37 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri 8 Nov 2019 - 18:40

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
13m
Residents return to the countryside of Ras al-Ain and Tal Tamr in al-Hasakah countryside after the army reaches their villages and towns.

#37 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 EI3f-VPWsAkaqoo?format=jpg&name=900x900

Idlib:

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri 8 Nov 2019 - 19:55

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
6m
#BREAKING 17 rockets fall near a base in northern #Iraq that hosts US troops, no casualties: Sky News

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri 8 Nov 2019 - 20:27

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
3m
Lula to be released- Brazil Court

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri 8 Nov 2019 - 21:24

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri 8 Nov 2019 - 21:34

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri 8 Nov 2019 - 22:05

Lula released:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri 8 Nov 2019 - 22:16

This is exactly what MENA needs. Another globalist backed Arab spring. Take meatloaf and put it in meatgrinder...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri 8 Nov 2019 - 22:29

Btw, if you wonder why I don't update news so often recently then be aware that it's because our office PCs are bugged. So I can't use my PC to track and share news safely anymore. And even if I do my best then sharing news through smart phone is really painful. I'll try to buy new one, with larger touch screen but I don't think it gonna be much better. So I post updates at the morning and evening mostly. Sorry, folks... Embarassed

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri 8 Nov 2019 - 22:38

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri 8 Nov 2019 - 23:02

Hey Fo!

#37 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 141993559

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Fri 8 Nov 2019 - 23:16

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Hey Fo!

#37 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 141993559

#37 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 4047824857

Sorry your overlords at work have become a pain. Sad But hey, it's Friday after work and here we are! Whoohoo!!! #37 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 3077205713

FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Fri 8 Nov 2019 - 23:19

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Btw, if you wonder why I don't update news so often recently then be aware that it's because our office PCs are bugged. So I can't use my PC to track and share news safely anymore. And even if I do my best then sharing news through smart phone is really painful. I'll try to buy new one, with larger touch screen but I don't think it gonna be much better. So I post updates at the morning and evening mostly. Sorry, folks... Embarassed

Smartphone, yeah that must suck. I use Amazon tablet a lot, it's quite cheap these days and really easy to use imo. And no need to be sorry for anything, thanks for all you do! #37 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 1455193345

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Fri 8 Nov 2019 - 23:20

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Lula released:

He just posted this vid to twitter, make sure to have sound on Twisted Evil :

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Fri 8 Nov 2019 - 23:23

Some huge blaze at some fancy building in Chile where many are protesting again

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Fri 8 Nov 2019 - 23:29

@ NOTICIAS_chelme
45m45 minutes ago

BREAKING NEWS | More than one million people demonstrate in the streets of Santiago de # Chile against the dictatorial policies of Sebastian Piñera.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri 8 Nov 2019 - 23:31

monitoring
@warsmonitoring
·
4m
RT Arabic video about Kurds stoning of joint Russian-Turkey patrol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NIFYyWpLso

U fucking kiddin me? They went out? Ffs!

pale pale pale pale

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri 8 Nov 2019 - 23:39

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Btw, if you wonder why I don't update news so often recently then be aware that it's because our office PCs are bugged. So I can't use my PC to track and share news safely anymore. And even if I do my best then sharing news through smart phone is really painful. I'll try to buy new one, with larger touch screen but I don't think it gonna be much better. So I post updates at the morning and evening mostly. Sorry, folks... Embarassed

Nah, it's ok, still the best place to get important news in short and sorted. Other places often have too much, one sided or old info. I don't want to read an hour to find out that there is only one interesting sentence with new info. Here I get the sight from people of different countries and I think your input is still enormous.

#37 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 3077205713

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri 8 Nov 2019 - 23:43

Böhse Tante wrote:

Nah, it's ok, still the best place to get important news in short and sorted. Other places often have too much, one sided or old info. I don't want to read an hour to find out that there is only one interesting sentence with new info. Here I get the sight from people of different countries and I think your input is still enormous.

#37 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 3077205713

#37 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 1455193345

Believe so. Just have to explain my ostensible inactivity. I can't effort to lose my job because my job pays this forum. Simple...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri 8 Nov 2019 - 23:55

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
1m
Russian Foreign Ministry

Zakharova: Moscow is ready to ensure future agreements between the Kurdish factions and # Damascus

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri 8 Nov 2019 - 23:55

KneelB4Zod! wrote:monitoring
@warsmonitoring
·
4m

pale pale pale pale

I see many healthy people there, here in Germany the Rojava-fans try to tell us the Kurds are starving. It's not only the msm telling BS, meanwhile I have no clue what to think of all that. The role of Turkey seems suspicious too, or am I wrong?

Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat 9 Nov 2019 - 0:01

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:monitoring
@warsmonitoring
·
4m

pale pale pale pale

I see many healthy people there, here in Germany the Rojava-fans try to tell us the Kurds are starving. It's not only the msm telling BS, meanwhile I have no clue what to think of all that. The role of Turkey seems suspicious too, or am I wrong?

Question

Well, you can see many camera guys around, it's not spontaneous I guess. Regarding Turkey - I still tend to believe that it's bad cop/good cop game. Turks are hammer, Russia is there to make diplomacy...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat 9 Nov 2019 - 0:55

Yeah, good cop/bad cop, until now I tend to believe it too. But most people are so short-sighted, they seem not be able to think strategically. And they seem only to hear the loud noise of western politicians. I think in fact the whispering from China and Russia is far more important.

Cool

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat 9 Nov 2019 - 3:14

Böhse Tante wrote:Yeah, good cop/bad cop, until now I tend to believe it too. But most people are so short-sighted, they seem not be able to think strategically. And they seem only to hear the loud noise of western politicians. I think in fact the whispering from China and Russia is far more important.

Cool
#37 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 2713748720
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat 9 Nov 2019 - 11:43

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat 9 Nov 2019 - 12:42

Kiev and DNR forces begun withdrawal from the contac line in Petrovsk village:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat 9 Nov 2019 - 12:44

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
4m
Syrian Army, SDF troops team together to take on Turkish-backed militants https://aml.ink/vQGa3 #Hasakah #Syria

SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
7m
Video: Militants Destroyed Syrian Army's Artillery Gun With Anti-Tank Guided Missile

https://southfront.org/video-militants-destroyed-syrian-armys-artillery-gun-with-anti-tank-guided-missile/

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
3m
Russia has deployed military helicopters to assist and protect its military police patrolling along Syria's border with Turkey.

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
2m
This is how the SAA runs
Hasakah countryside: Syrian Army liberates Um Shu'ayfah village from the Turkish occupation forces and its militias and pursues their remnants towards Al-Mahmoudia village in Ras Al-Ain countryside

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
21m
Urgent: Turkish regime warplanes target the headquarters of the SDF village of Zaidiya in the northeastern countryside of Tal Tamr in the countryside of Hasaka.

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
19s
Residents return to the villages of Ras al Ain and Tal Tamr after the arrival of the Syrian army in their villages and cities

Daraa:

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
51s
Daraa ..
Sanamain ... now
Attack by armed gangs at a military checkpoint in Sanamain city of Daraa market barrier and Qitah junction and clashes are still ongoing

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat 9 Nov 2019 - 12:45

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat 9 Nov 2019 - 14:07

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Idiots are a few steps from being bitchslapped by Turkish backed jihadists if Russia will decide to withdraw from the area. Brain dead pawns...
Twisted Evil
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat 9 Nov 2019 - 14:12

Trump says he hasn't agreed to roll back tariffs on China
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/08/trump-says-he-has-not-agreed-to-roll-back-tariffs-on-china-after-week-of-trade-optimism.html
orange thief orange liar orange jenius

Parents of British teenager killed by U.S. diplomat's wife say President Donald Trump offered to have the Treasury write them a check
https://www.newsweek.com/parents-teenager-killed-us-diplomats-wife-say-donald-trump-offered-have-treasury-write-them-1470743

Pentagon Claims US Authority to Shoot Any Syrian Govt Official Who Tries to Take Control of Syrian Oil
https://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/11/08/pentagon-claims-us-authority-shoot-any-syrian-govt-official-who-tries-take-control

Freedom of Speech - Germany Struggles To Define Limits of What Can Be Said
https://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/germany-struggles-to-define-limits-of-what-can-be-said-a-1295229.html

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next