Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jewish security guard at synagogue shoots man filming in the leg, guess who ended up in hand cuffs?

2 posters

Go down

Jewish security guard at synagogue shoots man filming in the leg, guess who ended up in hand cuffs? Empty Jewish security guard at synagogue shoots man filming in the leg, guess who ended up in hand cuffs?

Post by Humanity Blows Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:23 am

Fucking piece of shit, as a CC permit holder, he would have been wearing 9MM sized assholes too, and I would have emptied my mag into his motherfucking face.

Jewish security guard at synagogue shoots man filming in the leg, guess who ended up in hand cuffs? Spike10

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Jewish security guard at synagogue shoots man filming in the leg, guess who ended up in hand cuffs? Empty Re: Jewish security guard at synagogue shoots man filming in the leg, guess who ended up in hand cuffs?

Post by Talos Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:30 am

One rule for Jews another rule for everybody else. What woke me up to that is European countries banning Halal meat but not Kosher meat which is basically the same thing as Halal.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Jewish security guard at synagogue shoots man filming in the leg, guess who ended up in hand cuffs? Empty Re: Jewish security guard at synagogue shoots man filming in the leg, guess who ended up in hand cuffs?

Post by Humanity Blows Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:39 am

To learn who rules over you, look to who can shoot you without cause while you're the one led away bleeding in handcuffs...

Jewish security guard at synagogue shoots man filming in the leg, guess who ended up in hand cuffs? The_mo10

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:56 am

I recommend you download that video and reupload it, I have a feeling it will be gone before long.

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:16 am

Update : It seems the security guard was charged with assault with a deadly weapon. While I'm happy to hear that, I can't help but think that the only reason is due to the video evidence, they decided not to try and cover for that security guard.

Source :

https://www.reddit.com/r/LivestreamFail/comments/aqq09e/streamer_in_la_shot_in_leg_by_security_guard/

https://i.imgur.com/3m3TIPB.png

Still, I'll believe that guard is going to prison when I see it. I trust our so called justice system about as far as I could throw it with a broken arm.

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:48 am

Apparently, the filmer is a M to F transgender, the news media is already covering it :

https://www.newsweek.com/furry-potato-shot-live-stream-security-guard-leg-synagogue-1332433

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/skbaer/youtuber-shot-live-stream-los-angeles-synagogue

https://gamerant.com/stream-shot-camera/

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum