Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+11
H10
FoShizzle
Nuke68
ShockJock
boris
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
Talos
Humanity Blows
The Original Mind
Mr Badger
15 posters

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Empty Re: #18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Mr Badger Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:42 pm

URGENTLY: All military units of the DPR are on full alert

Subdivisions of the People’s Militia of the DPR are brought to full combat readiness to repel the offensive of the Ukrainian troops. This was announced today by the deputy head of the People’s Militia of the DPR, Eduard Basurin.

https://novorosinform.org/752082

Back to top Go down

#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Empty Re: #18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Slovák Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:48 pm

Russia can have 2 bases in Belarus for free - Lukashenko
Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:13 pm

U.S. needs to realize Putin-Trump summit more important than ships', sailors' return to Ukraine - Peskov
Interfax

lol!

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:09 pm

Trump boasts he is winning trade war with China.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
China just announced that their economy is growing much slower than anticipated because of our Trade War with them. They have just suspended U.S. Tariff Hikes. U.S. is doing very well. China wants to make a big and very comprehensive deal. It could happen, and rather soon!
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:21 pm

Already Happened

9m9 minutes ago

Saint Petersburg, Russia - a few hours ago

https://twitter.com/M3t4_tr0n/status/1073626447066083328

#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 2004026421

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:39 pm

Desert Hawk
@Syrian_Lion
10m10 minutes ago

#Russia: many tanks were spotted in #StPetersburg- a few hours ago

It seems #RussianArmy is preparing for extraordinary #military action

https://twitter.com/Syrian_Lion/status/1073630543798038528

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:04 pm

Why the hell would Russia be tooling up in St Petersburg? Unless...

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:05 pm

The Original Mind wrote:Google CEO Exposes Shocking "Full Extent" Of Russian Meddling In 2016

Google CEO Sundar Pichai revealed that the “full extent” of so-called Russian meddling activity that took place on the platform during all of 2016...

"Does Google now know the full extent to which its online platforms were exploited by Russian actors in the election two years ago?" Rep. Jerry Nadler, a Democrat from New York and ranking member of the House Judiciary Committee, asked the search engine's chief executive during Tuesday's hearing.

​"We have - we undertook a very thorough investigation, and, in 2016, we now know that there were two main ad accounts linked to Russia which advertised on Google for about $4,700 in advertising," Pichai responded.

"A total of $4,700?" Nadler asked to confirm.

"That's right," the Google executive replied.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-13/google-ceo-exposes-shocking-full-extent-russian-meddling-2016

#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 4029985365 #18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 61017802
#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 1480770959
#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 3070708466
#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 2698871494
#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 2030571174

I'm catching up from the last couple of days, but I couldn't let this one go by.

#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Wetpan10
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:09 pm

Mr Badger wrote:Why the hell would Russia be tooling up in St Petersburg? Unless...
#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Damned10
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:16 pm

FoShizzle wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:Why the hell would Russia be tooling up in St Petersburg? Unless...
#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Damned10

Well I'm hearing the destination is unknown and others are saying there's nothing unusual about seeing Russian tanks being moved around, but when we take into account there's an imminent Ukrainian offensive, everything has to be watched very carefully.
I gather Crimea has now been armed to the teeth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:19 pm

Serbian Government official Marko Djurić says Serbia is demanding that NATO peacekeepers in Kosovo prevent any action by the "Kosovo army" and disarm its troops. He reiterated that Serbia could declare Kosovo an occupied territory and approve the use of Serbian armed forces.

https://twitter.com/EnemiesOFSerbs/status/1073587537996853251

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:40 pm

According to Elint News:

#UPDATE: Train with Russian military BTR’s and BMP infantry fighting vehicles sighted moving south at Saint Petersburg today, December 14th. Possibly part of the 138th Motorized Rifle Brigade. Unknown destination

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:36 pm

Evening all

#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 3796784211

Currently I'm in the fierce battle with my new PC and, especially, with the OS which I can't in no way activate so I can't install other important things.

#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Headbo10

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:37 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
6 min.
#Daesh launches big attack against Syrian Army troops near Iraqi border https://aml.ink/pD-ih #Albukamal #DeirEzzor #ISIS #Syria

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:39 pm

Within Syria
@WithinSyriaBlog
6 hod.
1-Yesterday a convoy of the US-backed Mat approached a position of the SAA 1st Division outside of the 55km zone around al-Tanaf. The SAA attacked the convoy killing three US-backed fighters.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:52 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Evening all

#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 3796784211

Currently I'm in the fierce battle with my new PC and, especially, with the OS which I can't in no way activate so I can't install other important things.

#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Headbo10

#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 2630940983

I'm sticking with Windows 7 for now. I don't trust 10. #18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 3700336097

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:53 pm

Haykal Bafana
@BaFana3
56 sek.
Boom.
Reuters: Fighting breaks out today in #Yemen Hodeidah port city after UN-announced ceasefire deal - residents hear missiles & automatic gunfire
https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-yemen-security/fighting-breaks-out-in-yemens-hodeidah-after-truce-deal-residents-idUKKBN1OD2EE …

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:57 pm

Mr Badger wrote:

#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 2630940983

I'm sticking with Windows 7 for now. I don't trust 10. #18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 3700336097

Neither do I. But the most of my components just need Win10. I was quite shocked what Microsoft wants to be shared by users. Ostensibly, you can refuse many of such requests. They'll have the informations anyway, regardless user's refusal...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:04 pm

EHA News
‏@eha_news

#BREAKING

According to local sources, heavy clashes are taking place near the #Donetsk Airport

Reports say the Ukrainian Army is attacking the airfield from #Pisky with battle tanks

https://twitter.com/eha_news/status/1073674316531884033

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:10 pm

MARIUPOL, Ukraine – As heightened tensions mark an already dangerous situation, Ukrainian troops have just opened mortar fire near Mariupol.

This was just announced by the DPR representative in the Joint Center for Control and Coordination of the Ceasefire Regime. 120mm and 82mm mortar shells were reportedly used.

AGS, RPGs and large-caliber machine guns were also used during the shelling.

https://www.fort-russ.com/2018/12/breaking-ukraine-begins-shelling-near-mariupol/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:11 pm

I wonder if it's finally begun?

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:12 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
28 sek.
#Iraq summons Turkish ambassador over cross border airstrikes https://aml.ink/E4G-8 #Turkey

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:14 pm

Mr Badger wrote:I wonder if it's finally begun?

I quite doubt that hohols have guts for jump off the cliff...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:17 pm

MacOS all the way.

Currently off work sick.
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:28 pm

ELINT News
‏@ELINTNews

#UPDATE: To clarify some local sources were referring to heavier fighting near the old airfield near Vodyane, not far from Mariupol. Not Donetsk International Airport as it turns out. No clashes at Donetsk airport.

https://twitter.com/ELINTNews/status/1073689507134869505

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:34 pm

The Original Mind wrote:

MacOS all the way.

Currently off work sick.

I considered Linux. However, it's not very friendly for games for example. Currently I'm very currious about ray tracing. And it needs, unfortunately, Win10... Mad

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:37 pm

Mr Badger wrote:ELINT News
‏@ELINTNews

#UPDATE: To clarify some local sources were referring to heavier fighting near the old airfield near Vodyane, not far from Mariupol. Not Donetsk International Airport as it turns out. No clashes at Donetsk airport.

Shame on me, I didn't even know there is another airfield in this area. Embarassed

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:47 pm

NEW RULES OF ENGAGEMENT BETWEEN SYRIA AND ISRAEL, AS RUSSIA CHANGES ITS POSITION

"Henceforth, Damascus will be responding to any Israeli strike. If it damages a specific military target it will reply with a strike against a similar objective in Israel. Decision makers in Damascus said “Syria will not hesitate to hit an Israeli airport if Damascus airport is targeted and hit by Israel. This will be with the consent of the Russian military based in the Levant”."

https://ejmagnier.com/2018/12/14/new-rules-of-engagement-between-syria-and-israel-as-russia-changes-its-position/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:49 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
‏@ELINTNews

Shame on me, I didn't even know there is another airfield in this area. Embarassed

Still it means fighting close to Mariupol.

What are your thoughts on the Russian deployment of S400 Triumf to St Petersburg by next Thursday? Is Russia expecting to get into a shooting match with NATO sooner rather than later I wonder?

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:58 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
‏@ELINTNews

Still it means fighting close to Mariupol.

What are your thoughts on the Russian deployment of S400 Triumf to St Petersburg by next Thursday? Is Russia expecting to get into a shooting match with NATO sooner rather than later I wonder?

Somewhere I read that Polish govt. plans to allow US military base right next to St. Petersburg. So it may be just another step in planned long term stadoff.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next