Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#15 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
FoShizzle
The Original Mind
boris
Talos
Humanity Blows
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
11 posters

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

#15 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 Empty Re: #15 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Humanity Blows Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:40 pm

Nuke68 wrote:
#15 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 1163682629

Why am I not surprised? Rolling Eyes

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

#15 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 Empty Re: #15 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Talos Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:48 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:#15 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 DrqoLWgXgAEghCe

#15 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 1143234681

No suprise Hollywood is full of zionist jews the only one I have seen speak out against Israel and jews is Mel Gibson and I think I heard he has been trying to make a movie about the Israeli attack on the USS liberty for years but keeps getting blocked. At least he made a movie about who really killed jesus.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:55 pm

Talos wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:#15 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 DrqoLWgXgAEghCe

#15 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 1143234681

No suprise Hollywood is full of zionist jews the only one I have seen speak out against Israel and jews is Mel Gibson and I think I heard he has been trying to make a movie about the Israeli attack on the USS liberty for years but keeps getting blocked. At least he made a movie about who really killed jesus.

It's beyond ridiculous. Trump's govt. just toke $3,8bil of the taxpayers' money and gave it to the zionists. Yet the comediants form Hollywood collect moar money. It's obvious stunt aimed to popularize the habit of throwing money to zionists. They know well that their popularity can influence many and so can their actions...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:08 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Talos wrote:

It's beyond ridiculous. Trump's govt. just toke $3,8bil of the taxpayers' money and gave it to the zionists. Yet the comediants form Hollywood collect moar money. It's obvious stunt aimed to popularize the habit of throwing money to zionists. They know well that their popularity can influence many and so can their actions...

Yep but with more and more music artists cancelling their tours to Israel and sports teams refusing to play in Israel and that palestinian girl getting a signed Real Madrid shirt in photo op with Real Madrid owner it's obvious that people are turning on Israel.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:13 am

Drexl Spivey
@RisboLensky
1 min
Reports that Al Tanf area was shelled, but its unclear by whom or what was the target of this rocket/mortar attack SE #Homs province

#15 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 DrrVt-lW4AATpcj

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:15 am

amin dada
@kambrone64
3 min.
Russian-Japanese naval drill takes place in Gulf of Aden for 1st time, NATO very pissed #Interfax

Russia, Japan start joint naval drills in Gulf of Aden: Russian Navy

http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2018-11/11/c_137597846.htm

Lol, that was unexpected.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:40 am

amin dada
@kambrone64
26 sek.
Death toll rises to 50 from triple terrorist attacks in Somalia https://news.am/eng/news/480386.html#.W-drzKCXrDY.twitter …

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:02 am

Libya:

After visit in Russia Haftar refused to participate in the conference on the Libyan settlement in Palermo

https://vz.ru/news/2018/11/11/950072.html

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:25 am

On November 10, Brigadier General Yahya Sari, a spokesman of the Yemeni Armed Forces [an ally of the Houthis], announced that the Houthis and their local allies have killed 180 Saudi-backed Yemeni fighters and destroyed 21 military vehicles of the Saudi-led coalition on the western coast of Yemen during the last 48 hours.
Houthis Kill Scores Of Saudi-led Coalition Fighters On Western Yemeni Coast
https://southfront.org/houthis-kill-scores-of-saudi-led-coalition-fighters-on-western-yemeni-coast/

Saudi-led coalition was not able to advance inside or south of al-Hudaydah in the last 24 hours. This indicates that the Houthis defensive operations are becoming more and more effective.
#15 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 Drk9zPvWoAEUfG5-768x915 (notice 'green' pincher attack points) alien
►The Yemeni military spokesman also said that the Saudi-led coalition have stepped up its aerial operations over the city of al-Hudaydah and the entire western Yemen coast in an attempt to reopen its supply routes. Few days ago, the Houthis managed to block four key supply routes south of the coastal city after a series of successful attacks.
https://southfront.org/houthis-claim-they-cut-saudi-led-coalition-supply-routes-south-of-al-hudaydah-videos/
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:34 am

#15 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 3616357017

Thanks for the map!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:47 am

Desert Hawk
@Syrian_Uruk
9. 11.
#Breaking: #Russia comes to bring peace to #Libya:

There are already Military police and Spetznaz special forces on the ground

2 military bases are already now up in the coastal towns of Tobruk and Benghazi

#Kalibr anti-ship missiles & #S300!!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7448072/russia-missiles-libya-warlord/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:14 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Desert Hawk
@Syrian_Uruk
9. 11.

Wow. Looks like they're not going to allow any Zionist fuckery in Libya either. lol!

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:15 am

Sputnik
@SputnikInt
15 min.
Hezbollah leader vows to respond to any Israeli attack on Lebanon, reports say http://sptnkne.ws/jYgc

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:36 am

Humanity Blows wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Desert Hawk
@Syrian_Uruk
9. 11.

Wow. Looks like they're not going to allow any Zionist fuckery in Libya either. lol!

Twisted Evil

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:44 am

#15 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 697712634

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:53 am

Sputnik
@SputnikInt
9 hod.
German police foil plot in army, special forces to kill politicians, report says http://sptnkne.ws/jYkJ

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:02 am

luda wrote:
#15 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 1619689188
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:10 am

It's coming. This is what is going to break the Boeing monopoly

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:10 am

#15 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 2713748720

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:17 am

Syria frontlines
@SyriaWarReports
1 min.
Clashes&shelling near #Tanf, #Syria.
#Iraq’s border forces are on alert

#15 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 DrsNpddX0AEVBKX

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:52 am

lol macron... such a puss.

member this?

(Macron snickers as royal band mocks Trump 'welcome' w/ 'Daft Punk' rendition...)

Trump knew... oh yes.

#15 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 Oh_yes

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:43 am

Humanity Blows wrote:
Nuke68 wrote:
#15 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 1163682629

Why am I not surprised? Rolling Eyes

#15 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 2924852245
would be funny except for the millions than were killed.
people voted for this guy and his party.

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:21 am

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:55 am

Norway, #Finland report GPS signal loss. Media claim Russians may have done it http://sptnkne.ws/jYwq

The all-powerful Russians at it Again ... #15 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 1778904525

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:33 am

Raqqa:

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
26 min.
Thousands of corpses from #US-led airstrikes found under #Raqqa rubble: Russian diplomat https://aml.ink/MD6t1 #Russia #Syria

Hama:

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
8 min.
Turkish-backed rebels kill 6 Syrian soldiers in retaliatory attack https://aml.ink/SpxYJ #Hama #Syria

SouthFront
@southfronteng
17 min.
Turkey Sends Security Convoy To Meet Militants Amid Escalation In Northern Hama (Video)

https://southfront.org/turkey-sends-security-convoy-to-meet-militants-amid-escalation-in-northern-hama/

Al-Tanf:

Drexl Spivey
@RisboLensky
2 hod.
Regarding this Al Tanf report-@WithinSyriaBlog reported that explosions on Safa plains were so intensive that #Iraq sources thought it was an attack on Al Tanf.

Within Syria
@WithinSyriaBlog
11 h
Today the SAA launched dozens of rockets at ISIS positions in al-Safa, south of the US base in al-Tanaf, the strikes were seen from the Iraqi side and some media sources there thought that the attack was on al-Tanaf.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:35 am

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
1 hod.
#Saudi Coalition troops capture strategic #Hodeidah Hospital https://aml.ink/RzalE #Houthi #Yemen

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:36 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:37 am

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
19 min.
Russian military played crucial role in liberating kidnapped civilians https://aml.ink/Nnn6V #Russia #Sweida #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next