Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+12
Pirata
Libertine
FoShizzle
Zambeezi
Talos
Humanity Blows
Matjaz
boris
Mr Badger
shachalnur
Nuke68
KneelB4Zod!
16 posters

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: #11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:20 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Ali Özkök - علي أزكوك
@Ozkok_
23 min.
Big! Till now, participation at the #Macedonia Referendum is not more then 30 percent.

Bad day for Greece, NATO and EU

Ali Özkök - علي أزكوك
@Ozkok_
17 min.
There is a big chance that the NATO/EU/name issue referendum of #Macedonia might fail!

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 1254334646

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: #11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:20 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:35 pm

Oath of Hungarian citizenship - hidden camera
A video where a few Ukrainians are receiving Hungarian passports
and owe allegiance to Hungry in the Consulate in Berehove.
Footage emerged on Wednesday
that appears to show people receiving Hungarian citizenship
and swearing an oath of loyalty to Hungary
at its consulate in Berehove, western Ukraine.
Consular staff offer them congratulations
and a glass of sparkling wine and advise them, in Hungarian,
not to reveal that they have a second citizenship
to the Ukrainian authorities.

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 1854299768

I actually don't have a problem with this... If 'times get krazee' (and they MIGHT)...
having dual citizenship can come in VERY handy. I wish I had it myself.... you nvr gno duya??
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:17 pm

Graham W Phillips
@GrahamWP_UK
11 min.
A dark day in Donbass, as Ukrainian shelling wounds a 16-year-old girl in the Donetsk People's Republic, following on from 3 children killed earlier when they trod on a landmine.

https://novorosinform.org/741759

#Donbass #Ukrainewar

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:28 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Muraselon News
@Muraselon
16 min.
Unknown Gunmen Steal Tahrir Al-Sham's Chemical Stockpile in Northwestern Syria -

https://en.muraselon.com/2018/09/tahrir-al-shams-chemical-syria/

The Arabic-language website of Sputnik quoted well-informed sources as reporting that a number of unknown assailants stormed an arms depot of Tahrir al-Sham and stole several sarin and chlorine gas cylinders after killing four guards.
These 'stories' always amaze me...
if such 'well informed sources' exist, and there's a 'rumint-chain' they're 'connected with'....
then why o why can't the 'chemical depot' be taken out by Spetsnaz or a giant fuking MOAB?

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:34 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
@Muraselon
16 min.
Unknown Gunmen Steal Tahrir Al-Sham's Chemical Stockpile in Northwestern Syria -

The Arabic-language website of Sputnik quoted well-informed sources as reporting that a number of unknown assailants stormed an arms depot of Tahrir al-Sham and stole several sarin and chlorine gas cylinders after killing four guards.
if such 'well informed sources' exist, and there's a 'rumint-chain' they're 'connected with'....
then why o why can't the 'chemical depot' be taken out by Spetsnaz or a giant fuking MOAB?

Well, what if it was Spetsnaz?

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 1149841162

Let's not forget all those spy videos from all around of Idlib governorate. I bet there are numbers of Kadyrov's operatives undercover.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:00 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
@Muraselon
16 min.

Well, what if it was Spetsnaz?

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 1149841162

Let's not forget all those spy videos from all around of Idlib governorate. I bet there are numbers of Kadyrov's operatives undercover.

That's a fair point, for all we know, the good guys could have taken it.

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:05 pm

https://www.plenglish.com/index.php?o=rn&id=34376&SEO=u.s.-naval-blockade-would-be-declaration-of-war-russia-warns

U.S. Naval Blockade Would Be Declaration of War, Russia Warns

No surprises there, everyone with half a brain knows that Russia wouldn't take that kinda dumbass shit from anyone.

The legislator advised Zinke that in some cases it was better to use chewing gum, instead of saying something.

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Cruise10

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:13 pm

Hahaha, US supports commies. Reminds the era of US support for Khmer Rogue. Then, Trumpists call out democrats for being leftists, worship Trump as some right wing icon. All of this left-right shit is just another tool how to divide people. Meanwhile, traitors in charge support anyone, regardless political, religious or national allegiance, as long as it serves their globalist goals. Trump ain't different, even little bit, obviously...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:17 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:

The legislator advised Zinke that in some cases it was better to use chewing gum, instead of saying something.

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Tenor

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:23 pm

Muraselon News
@Muraselon
8 min.
More Popular Uprising against US-Backed Militia Reported in Eastern, Northeastern Syria -

https://en.muraselon.com/2018/09/us-backed-militia-syria/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:24 pm

Holy shit, that's far beyond satire...:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:38 pm

Arkadiusz Zielinski
@Sir_White_Swan
19 min.
Odpověď uživatelům @Russ_Warrior @gabriel67891734
USA triple damage, of the main financial sectors of its "economy"
1) outplayed in monopolistic military market by cheaper & more superior Russian S-400s
2) in the energy sector by cheap Russian gas and oil with Syrian and Iranian supplies
3) inrepairable national debt $21 trl

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:02 pm

Within Syria
@WithinSyriaBlog
7 min.
"the government should impose control of the entire Syria," this was not said by president Assad, but by Bahrain's foreign minister.

Arab NATO...

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:35 pm

AFP news agency
@AFP
28 min.
#BREAKING 90% back Macedonia name change, according to partial referendum results

Ali Özkök - علي أزكوك
@Ozkok_
13 min.
Turnout of the referendum in #Macedonia was around 30 percent!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:53 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:AFP news agency
@AFP
28 min.
#BREAKING 90% back Macedonia name change, according to partial referendum results

Ali Özkök - علي أزكوك
@Ozkok_
13 min.
Turnout of the referendum in #Macedonia was around 30 percent!

Government declared it successful but it was non-binding anyway, so I don't know why they do this and throw money away.

I suspect low turnout is because the minority that came is pro EU, liberals I suppose. And those who stayed home are traditionalists who didn't wan to handbrake the countrys development. You know how it is in this eastern European countries at start, they all want to be prosperous and be part of the elite club. But blinded by the bling don't pay attention that the club is crumbling.

It got lots to do with low self esteem of a nation and that is a problem with few in the east. We/they don't trust our own ideas, some don't even have strategy for national interest.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:03 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Holy shit, that's far beyond satire...:

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 2924852245

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:06 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Holy shit, that's far beyond satire...:

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 2924852245

Just ur leaders...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:09 pm

This Taliban SOFs seem no joke. Also note Amreican weapons (M240?)...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:35 pm

rambo54
@reutersanders
22 min.
Antonov AN-124 with open bow ramp unloading equipment at Khmeimim Air Base on Sept. 26th!

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 DoWDVoYX0AINJ--

Deir Ezzor:

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
23 min.
#US military builds new base near Syrian Army lines: Kurdish commander https://aml.ink/Tfnqb #DeirEzzor #Iraq #Syria

SouthFront
@southfronteng
5 min.
Syrian Democratic Forces Advance In Euphrates Valley And Kill Dozens Of Terrorists
http://dlvr.it/QlrhGT

Suweida:

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
2 min.
Syrian Army liberates more areas from #ISIS as they advance in southern #Syria https://aml.ink/N5-sS #Sweida

Idlib:

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
37 min.
Faylaq Al-Sham begins withdrawal from #Idlib buffer zone: monitor https://aml.ink/L8dFh #Syria

Latakia:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:39 pm

Three killed in Pennsylvania car bomb attack.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/09/30/three-men-killed-in-pennsylvania-car-explosion-officials-say.html
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:41 pm

Talos wrote:Three killed in Pennsylvania car bomb attack.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/09/30/three-men-killed-in-pennsylvania-car-explosion-officials-say.html

Not usual.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:55 pm

I follow Fatik for quite long time. He founded Mona Relief and he very often shares results of his work. Personally I donated, and will donate, to help the world's most forgotten atrocity. If anyone can spare a few bucks then you can help here:

https://www.gofundme.com/colourofwar

Mona Relief site:

https://www.monareliefye.org/ar-home

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:43 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
I follow Fatik for quite long time. He founded Mona Relief and he very often shares results of his work. Personally I donated, and will donate, to help the world's most forgotten atrocity. If anyone can spare a few bucks then you can help here:
https://www.gofundme.com/colourofwar
Mona Relief site:
https://www.monareliefye.org/ar-home
goodbye hind and peace upon you..
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:57 pm

WW3 Updates
@ww3updates
BREAKING NEWS: #Iran struck #ISIS terrorist positions that are under the protection of US special forces and Kurdish terrorist groups in the eastern desert of #Syria. Strikes landed very near to the official position of the US illegal presence in Syria. Video incoming.

Wow guided misslies fired at american proxies in syria what will America do?

https://mobile.twitter.com/ww3updates/status/1046574980899561472
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by ShockJock Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:33 pm

Talos wrote:
WW3 Updates
@ww3updates
BREAKING NEWS: #Iran struck #ISIS terrorist positions that are under the protection of US special forces and Kurdish terrorist groups in the eastern desert of #Syria. Strikes landed very near to the official position of the US illegal presence in Syria. Video incoming.

The missiles were launched from INSIDE IRAN and allegedly traveled more than 700 miles, over Iraq, to strike near the US base at Al-Tanf!

The base is allegedly NOT the target, and the base was NOT hit . . . . . HOWEVER . . . . . Sources say "this is the mistake they have waited for Iran to make." Details and updates here: http://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/world-news/3222-breaking-news-iran-launches-missiles-toward-u-s-base-in-syria
ShockJock
ShockJock

http://HalTurnerRadioShow.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:12 pm

ShockJock wrote:
Talos wrote:
WW3 Updates
@ww3updates

The missiles were launched from INSIDE IRAN and allegedly traveled more than 700 miles, over Iraq, to strike near the US base at Al-Tanf!

The base is allegedly NOT the target, and the base was NOT hit . . . . . HOWEVER . . . . . Sources say "this is the mistake they have waited for Iran to make."  Details and updates here: http://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/world-news/3222-breaking-news-iran-launches-missiles-toward-u-s-base-in-syria

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:18 pm

Video of missiles being launched:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:22 pm

Here's a better one:

Back to top Go down

Post by H10 Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:52 pm

@Partisangirl
Missiles launched all the way from #iran onto #ISIS in the east of the Euphrates, tells the world that Iran can hit all areas under US occupation in #Syria.

https://twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/1046582316326240256
H10
H10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next