Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+12
Pirata
Libertine
FoShizzle
Zambeezi
Talos
Humanity Blows
Matjaz
boris
Mr Badger
shachalnur
Nuke68
KneelB4Zod!
16 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Empty Re: #11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Mr Badger Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:35 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Russian Market
@russian_market
3 min.
RUSSIA HAS STARTED S-300 DELIVERY TO SYRIA: LAVROV

Live stream - Israeli central command:

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Sxi9757zyy
#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 949160760

Back to top Go down

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Empty Re: #11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Humanity Blows Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:39 pm

@russian_market
3 min.

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Sxi9757zyy

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 3070708466

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:43 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:
@russian_market
3 min.

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 3070708466

Hopefully Syria won't hesitate to use them and we will see many many downed birds of the agressors if they will dare to attack again.

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 3466344255

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:46 pm

Aldin
@aldin_ww
57 s
US State Department orders evacuation of U.S. consulate in Basra, Iraq due to recent rocket attacks blamed on Iran.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:47 pm

Russia warns Israel against attacks on Lebanon.

https://twitter.com/MIG29_/status/1045776401079635968

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:06 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Russia warns Israel against attacks on Lebanon.

https://twitter.com/MIG29_/status/1045776401079635968

It just gets better! Laughing Israel must be squirming!

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:16 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Humanity Blows wrote:
@russian_market
3 min.

Hopefully Syria won't hesitate to use them and we will see many many downed birds of the agressors if they will dare to attack again.

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 3466344255

I don't think they will, my friend. I think shit is getting very real for Israel, and they have never been so blatantly BTFO'd by anyone ever as much as they have been now that Syria will have enough S-300's to cover the entire country making them the most heavily defended country in the entire Middle East. Not to mention all the short range missile systems as well.

What I hope happens is that they get so desperate that they actually do send their fighters in and they will get blown out of the fucking sky. What a wonderful gift it would be to see Zionist bodies raining down along with pieces of their planes. How utterly GLORIOUS it would be!

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:24 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:

I don't think they will, my friend. I think shit is getting very real for Israel, and they have never been so blatantly BTFO'd by anyone ever as much as they have been now that Syria will have enough S-300's to cover the entire country making them the most heavily defended country in the entire Middle East. Not to mention all the short range missile systems as well.

What I hope happens is that they get so desperate that they actually do send their fighters in and they will get blown out of the fucking sky. What a wonderful gift it would be to see Zionist bodies raining down along with pieces of their planes. How utterly GLORIOUS it would be!

With Russian EW kit they gonna get impressive combo to defend their country, that's sure. I suspect that Israelis or NATO may try to attack before it will be fully operational.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:25 pm

Muraselon News
@Muraselon
8 min.
Delivery of Russian S-300 system to Syria has begun - Lavrov -

https://en.muraselon.com/2018/09/s-300-system-delivery-syria-begun-lavrov/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:33 pm

Suweida:

Drexl Spivey
@RisboLensky
35 sek.
The main direction of #SAA advance on Al Safa is from NW direction SE #Damascus

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 DoNIOa9XsAAXsdm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:43 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Humanity Blows wrote:

With Russian EW kit they gonna get impressive combo to defend their country, that's sure. I suspect that Israelis or NATO may try to attack before it will be fully operational.

Aye, that is a good possibility, but I don't think Russia is going to just sit idly by and watch that happen.

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:50 pm

Fort Russ News
@FortRussNews
25 sek.
#NATO MELTDOWN: HUNGARY-UKRAINE RELATIONS SOUR, EXPULSION OF DIPLOMATS https://is.gd/XdLqf1 #ColdWar #KievJunta #Klimkin

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:15 am

Sputnik
@SputnikInt
54 min.
BREAKING: Court rules US Congress members can sue @realDonaldTrump for emoluments clause violations https://sptnkne.ws/jDrj

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:14 am

Muraselon News
@Muraselon
32 min.
Lavrov puts Idlib militants in two inevitable options. -

https://en.muraselon.com/2018/09/idlib-militants-lavrov-syria/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:19 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Muraselon News
@Muraselon
32 min.
Lavrov puts Idlib militants in two inevitable options. -

https://en.muraselon.com/2018/09/idlib-militants-lavrov-syria/

In my mind, I see only one option and it involves a lot of body bags.

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:29 am

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Hqdefault
Chinese FM Wang Yi Speech to UN General Assembly (September 28, 2018)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM9V5qY67oI

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Hqdefault
Greek PM Alexis Tsipras Speech at UN (September 28, 2018)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abxelkwj8kw

Russian FM Sergey Lavrov Speech at UN (September 28, 2018)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf-tBHGdKc4

German FM Heiko Maas Speech at UN (September 28, 2018)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2sFJNslWG0

Iraqi FM Ibrahim Al-Jafari Speech to the UN (September 28, 2018)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukT2FIggJc8

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Hqdefault_live
Saudi FM Adel Ahmed Al-Jubeir Speech at UN (September 28, 2018)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBzbv96TBR8
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:45 am

Russian FM Lavrov holds final press conference on sidelines of 73rd UNGA
begins @ 26:47

(click on CC for subs..)
interesting that Sergey speaks fluent English
and
that every post UNGA presser in the past was conducted in English as a courtesy.
Not this time. You catch my drift??
#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 1854299768
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:38 am

News channels close to IRGC claim that IRGC-Intel Service fed the Mossad with disinformation
about an imaginary secret Nuclear warehouse of Iran's Islamic Regime to ruin Netanyahu's reputation in UNGA
https://twitter.com/BabakTaghvaee/status/1045759640015900672
#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 1619689188

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 DoNImBoXUAAYO4B
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:49 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Suweida:
The main direction of #SAA advance on Al Safa  is from NW direction SE #Damascus
#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 DoNIOa9XsAAXsdm
#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 DoNE6aIXUAA9any
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:02 am

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Aleppo10
https://twitter.com/sahouraxo/status/1045765611203297280
#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 DoNOQfnU4AAjKCP
cheers
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:31 am

7.5 Quake & Tsunami Hits Central Indonesia....
Scores killed in Indonesia quake-tsunami
https://www.yahoo.com/news/rescuers-scramble-reach-tsunami-hit-indonesian-city-000730587.html

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Tsu10

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:03 am

Palestine takes US to International Court of Justice over Jerusalem embassy move
https://www.rt.com/news/439901-palestine-lawsuit-court-embassy-us/

Palestine says that since Jerusalem is not really Israeli territory (per UN resolutions), it can't host an embassy.
#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Nnv_yUTZ?format=jpg&name=600x314
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:22 am

LAVROV: WE ARE TALKING TO U.S. ABOUT TERMINATION OF THEIR ILLEGAL PRESENCE IN SYRIA'S AL-TANF
http://www.interfax.com/newsinf.asp?pg=2&id=860675

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:24 am

SPECULATIONS ON EVACUATING TERRORISTS TO OTHER TROUBLE SPOTS, PARTICULARLY AFGHANISTAN, ARE UNACCEPTABLE - LAVROV

LAVROV: WE HOPE THAT TURKEY CAN SEPARATE MODERATE OPPOSITION FROM AL-NUSRA IN IDLIB

Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:29 am

Max Abrahms
@MaxAbrahms
22 min.
Dutch politician Sadet Karabulut: “The idea was to support the so-called opposition, as an alternative to Assad and Jihadists. The result was that Islamist militias and jihadists were strengthened.”

Dutch government backed groups involved in ethnic cleansing in Afrin: Experts

http://www.kurdistan24.net/en/news/d57e9663-f8e4-40d6-a287-301831d4fd04

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:29 am

Int'l community should ensure peaceful co-existence of Israel, Palestine - Lavrov
Interfax

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 4029985365 I like Lavrov, but the jewish history proves him a fool on this.

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:32 am

LAVROV: WE ARE AGAINST MAKING BALKANS ARENA OF CONFRONTATION OR DECLARING THEM SOMEONE'S INHERITED ESTATE; EMERGENCE OF NEW DIVISION LINES IN REGION SHOULD BE AVOIDED
Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:37 am

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 4029985365 #11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 4029985365 #11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 4029985365

Fucking Netanyahoo fully discredited himself right in the fron of the whole world. I love it.

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 1254334646

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:06 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 4029985365 #11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 4029985365 #11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 4029985365

Fucking Netanyahoo fully discredited himself right in the fron of the whole world. I love it.

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 1254334646

Can somebody help to find the place on satelite map? I don't think it's the case. As per photos there is nothing right across the street from where this pics could be taken. Also the tower doesn't look in right position.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:15 am

SouthFront
@southfronteng
13 min.
Russia Is Ready To Provide Iraq With Syria-like Military Assistance

https://southfront.org/russia-is-ready-to-provide-iraq-with-syria-like-military-assistance/

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 1854299768

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next