Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+15
MrMike
Böhse Tante
Humanity Blows
Meoverhere
hillbilly
The Original Mind
Pirata
Nuke68
H10
Mr Badger
Matjaz
boris
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Libertine
19 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 3 Empty Re: #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by messytan Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:05 pm

We are all drink Vodka now comrades !! pale

messytan

Back to top Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 3 Empty Re: #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:18 pm

messytan wrote:We are all drink Vodka now comrades !! pale

:throwing pint of beer out of the window:

I laways did!

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:15 pm

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 3 Vzstie19

So here comes excuse for Trump's steps that follow his predecesors. How doumb are those people? Or, rather, how much Trinity cash for this shit? Collaborators...

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 3 1163682629

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:50 am

So here comes excuse for Trump's steps that follow his predecesors. How doumb are those people? Or, rather, how much Trinity cash for this shit? Collaborators...

Interesting. In the poll, albeit restricted to members only, most voted in favour of martial law if their orange God wanted to enact it.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:57 am

UK AC wrote:

Interesting. In the poll, albeit restricted to members only, most voted in favour of martial law if their orange God wanted to enact it.

Yep. Regardless the fact that the muppet himself filled his administration with neocon/gobalist figures, Goldman-Sachs banksters etc. As Pompeo, Bolton or Haley are not globalists chosen personally by Trump lmao.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:03 pm

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:41 pm

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:He's doing great. He likes re-arranging the house. He pulled a heavy mat with rubber backing from the hallway to the kitchen yesterday. His Doggy Playpen is 1mtr diameter, he drags that across the room. He weighs only 2.5 kilos...
Little barrel of big fun.

He is such a good boy! That Furby is as big as he is - it's so cute! And already using the potty pad like a good fella. I love you
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:44 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 3 Dk9MIblWwAIfWX8

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 3 1619689188

Twisted Evil

I always thought of picnic tablecloths - but that is even better! HAHAHAHA
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:48 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 3 Vzstie19

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 3 1163682629

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 3 1143234681
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:50 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
UK AC wrote:

Yep. Regardless the fact that the muppet himself filled his administration with neocon/gobalist figures, Goldman-Sachs banksters etc. As Pompeo, Bolton or Haley are not globalists chosen personally by Trump lmao.

Totally does not make sense
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:26 pm

Nvidia is about to launch new GPU generation RTX 20XX - live stream:

Sledujte živé video od uživatele NVIDIA na adrese www.twitch.tv

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:38 pm

FoShizzle wrote:
BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:He's doing great. He likes re-arranging the house. He pulled a heavy mat with rubber backing from the hallway to the kitchen yesterday. His Doggy Playpen is 1mtr diameter, he drags that across the room. He weighs only 2.5 kilos...
Little barrel of big fun.

He is such a good boy!  That Furby is as big as he is - it's so cute!  And already using the potty pad like a good fella.  I love you

Yes, he is. I won't flood the board with him but will put updates every now and then. It seems like he has been adopted here. Maybe he is The Zod Mascot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:49 pm

Haven't had enough hours in the day lately and not sleeping well either. No sleep at all last night. Too much to do when I can and have family visiting for a few days. Got a laser engraver/cutter today so getting to grips with that. Want to do some custom tattoos for grandchildren (airspray not needles). Still popping in here when I can each day but not enough atm.
Must drink more beer to help sleep and before my daughter nicks it all.

Back to top Go down

Post by messytan Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:15 am

News This Second
‏ @NewsThisSecond
33m33 minutes ago

#BREAKING Three people have been shot outside Kingsbury tube station in London.

Similar story going on in Germany every day now too.

messytan

Back to top Go down

Post by messytan Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:17 am

Second London mass shooting of the evening, so far.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1006066/london-news-shooting-kingsbury-tube-station-brent-latest-met-police

messytan

Back to top Go down

Post by messytan Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:22 am

Previous posts meant for News thread, sorry.

messytan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:24 am

messytan wrote:Second London mass shooting of the evening, so far.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1006066/london-news-shooting-kingsbury-tube-station-brent-latest-met-police

Our country is forever falling into the s*ithole.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:27 am

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:32 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

lol!

LOL
I feel sorry for the cake. That the evil dog set the cake up.

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:52 am

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:55 am

Clint Falin
@ClintFalin
editing two videos together can really change a story

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 3 4029985365

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by messytan Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:39 pm

Ambulance crews again "upset" by rude note, seriously?

https://news.sky.com/story/rude-note-left-on-ambulance-in-leicester-as-paramedics-deal-with-emergency-11477837

Does not seem rude to me, it politely explained the problems experienced and even says "please". Granted it might not be the most intelligent note ever written but I don't think that is a crime just yet and having your drive blocked can be frustrating and troubling to some people. What is it in this spiteful "social media" world we are now forced into, that people find the need to whip out their £1000 phones and take pictures to upload to the internet, complete with fake hysteria and fake "offense", presumably for the purpose of ridicule and revenge? The last person who did this was charged, if I remember correctly or at least given a formal warning. Surely an "apology for the inconvenience but we do have a job to do", wouldn't be out of the question, if they have a reasonable idea who did it?

messytan

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:01 pm

Ambulance crews again "upset" by rude note, seriously?

https://news.sky.com/story/rude-note-left-on-ambulance-in-leicester-as-paramedics-deal-with-emergency-11477837

Does not seem rude to me, it politely explained the problems experienced and even says "please". Granted it might not be the most intelligent note ever written but I don't think that is a crime just yet and having your drive blocked can be frustrating and troubling to some people. What is it in this spiteful "social media" world we are now forced into, that people find the need to whip out their £1000 phones and take pictures to upload to the internet, complete with fake hysteria and fake "offense", presumably for the purpose of ridicule and revenge? The last person who did this was charged, if I remember correctly or at least given a formal warning. Surely an "apology for the inconvenience but we do have a job to do", wouldn't be out of the question, if they have a reasonable idea who did it?

Whoever received the note should count themselves lucky they even got a 'please'. You can't just obstruct people's driveway entrances, it's against the law to do so and bloody annoying. I could feel some sympathy for the ambulance staff if they couldn't find anywhere else to park and are being overworked/stressed out etc, only to find that note which adds to their boiling frustrations. But then again no sympathy for them whatsoever if it's the case that and some poor bloke is finding his driveway blocked continuously with no consideration towards him, plenty of other parking spaces available etc, then finds himself the victim of 'name and shame' on social media for simply doing the same as what most other people would have done.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:11 pm

Zoood!!! You got time for crossout tonight? Actually we could expand the team a bit if anyone is interested. I'm sure you all have PS4 Very Happy

It is for free...the game.

What do youi say guys and gals?

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:23 pm

And I'm dying to hear all of your voices through the headphones

Come on, let's do it!
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:30 pm

Matjaz wrote:And I'm dying to hear all of your voices through the headphones

Come on, let's do it!

Unfortunately I have that stupid week when I have to do my coleague's job, too. I go to bed quite early in last days. Mad Mad Mad

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:41 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:And I'm dying to hear all of your voices through the headphones

Come on, let's do it!

Unfortunately I have that stupid week when I have to do my coleague's job, too. I go to bed quite early in last days. Mad Mad Mad

Oh yes, I remember you mention that clumsy situation :/  I found out today I'll get extra four days off in september so I might head to Croatian coast on 3rd september.  affraid cheers
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:46 pm

Alright folks, invitation is on the table still Very Happy

My PS4 name is "DangerMousematja", so feel free to add me to your buddy list Wink
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:47 pm

Matjaz wrote:Zoood!!! You got time for crossout tonight? Actually we could expand the team a bit if anyone is interested. I'm sure you all have PS4 Very Happy

It is for free...the game.

What do youi say guys and gals?

PS4? I'm still on the PS2, and most of my games are PS1. I haven't graduated past Crash Bandicoot!

I do play World Of Guns on Steam, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:50 pm

There's world of tanks on PS4, free to play as well.

Twisted Evil
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next