Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+11
Pirata
Mr Badger
Talos
FoShizzle
H10
shachalnur
boris
Matjaz
Humanity Blows
Nuke68
KneelB4Zod!
15 posters

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: #6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by FoShizzle Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:26 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:ussuricat
@ussuricat1
2 min.
Still ‘world policeman’: US expands overseas military presence with 300k troops in 177 states — RT US News

https://www.rt.com/news/434233-trump-war-world-policeman/

Now tell me how this is NOT attempt to occupy the world?

I'm not sure how most US citizens justify this in their minds, although most Americans feel like we've been "asked" for help.  #6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Dowage10  

IMO, our military should not be occupying so many countries.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: #6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by FoShizzle Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:27 pm

UK AC wrote:
ussuricat
@ussuricat1
2 min.
Still ‘world policeman’: US expands overseas military presence with 300k troops in 177 states — RT US News

Well, it's quite simple. More US military presence can only mean a good thing for freedom because its the US military that is leading the fight against the globalists and their muslim terrorists. I know it because Q told me so.

bounce

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 1619689188
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:29 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 2970558720

My, my, my.....interesting.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:31 pm

shachalnur wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
shachalnur wrote:
Spoiler:

About the massacre of Jabal Druze  there's an interesting angle.

the Syrian Druze that got murdered are direct relatives of the Druze community in the north of Israel.

the Druze in Israel mostly serve in the isr army.

last week the so called Nation-State(Jewish only) law was passed ,and it's running into trouble because the Druze in Isr are very angry.

So your analysis of who's behind the Druze massacre in Syria sounds logical.

But if the nation state law causes huge friction with the druze in israel(population 140.000) ,is a massacre in syria that looks like an israeli organized action in israel's interest?

It's the worse thing that can happen to israel right now ,if it comes to it's relation with the Druze in general.

The rockets that landed in the kinneret lake yesterday weren't syrian either,it was from one of Israel's isis friends.

so i conclude something else is going on.

If it came from US controlled territory another explanation might be possible.

Interesting point of view. However, it's questionable for me if bad relationship with 140k Druzes is more important for zionists than control over the occupied Golans. They are really nervous regarding Syrian advances. Occupied Golans are, for zionists, important not only strategically but, as you surely know, it's also source of Israeli drinking water supplies. There are large oil reserves under the surface afaik. So, from this point of view, I think Tel Aviv would not give a damn about Druzes. Tel Aviv bulllies tens of thousands of religious Jews, people, who, regarding the zionist rhetoric, modern state of Israel represents and protects. I don't think they care much about Druzes in Syria. Take in count that, in occupied Golans, there is quite large Druze population, too. Waste majority of them wants be re-united with Syria, only ridiculously small number of them accepted Israeli offer of citizenship.

The north of Israel,occupied Golan and the Syrian side are thinly  populated.

in these areas the Druze are not a small minority.

Almost all Druze serve in the isr army ,and percentagewise more of them in fighterunits(lol) than jewish soldiers.

If Israel loses the collaboration of the Druze with the fascist regime they are playing with the fate of the occupied Golan.

if the druze turn on them,they'll have a huge problem ,also Hasbara wise.

if israel starts attacking ,actively suppressing and killing Druze the outcry in Syria and Lebanon will cause a serious problem.

The situation in the north of Israel is very bad since they lost the war against Hezbollah in 2006.

I know ,because i lived there for a while

jewish israeli's don't wanna live there,eventhough the regime gives them low rents and houseprices,lot's of subsidies,the soil is more fertile and there's more rain,they prefer to stay close to tel aviv.

The druze were given 5 knesset seats in 2009 ,to stop the rot after 2006.

Bibi needs the nation state law for domestic reasons,the fascist paranoid population and the scandals.

that they will play with the Golan is calculated.

more and decisions of Israel seem to be more desperation than well-planned geopolitical moves.

I think isr is being cornered from several sides.

Diaspora Jews,religious and non religious are splitting away , supporting BDS,or are being forced out.

Iran and Hezbollah all around  the northern border,Hamas not stopping their pressure on the soutern border,and a palestinian/Druze population inside israel that's getting more emboldened by developments north and south.

besides Trump.allegedly, they have a lot of bad luck,from all points of view .

It looks to me like the suicide bomb ,that the chosen sect Israel was designed to be,is being activated again.

this time not by the Sabbatean Satanic Rothschild gang,but by the Eugenicist Rockefeller forces.

Wow, thank you. I always appreciate your insights.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:03 pm

FoShizzle wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:The Associated Press
@AP
19 min.
BREAKING: Pompeo says US will never recognize Russia's annexation of Crimea, demands Ukraine territorial integrity be restored.

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Dct1vq10

lol!   Are you putting that into our smilies?

Done, it's among "Politics"

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 1619689188

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:06 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:06 pm

Hamza sulyman
@hamza_780
3 min.
BREAKING: Yemeni UAVs bomb the international Abu Dhabi airport with several airstrikes -

https://en.muraselon.com/2018/07/breaking-yemeni-uavs-bomb-the-international-abu-dhabi-airport-with-several-airstrikes/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:08 pm

RT
@RT_com
22 hod.
DEVELOPING: Police search French presidential palace as scandal around Macron’s violent aide unfolds

https://on.rt.com/9b2p

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:14 pm

FoShizzle wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:ussuricat
@ussuricat1
2 min.

I'm not sure how most US citizens justify this in their minds, although most Americans feel like we've been "asked" for help.  #6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Dowage10  

IMO, our military should not be occupying so many countries.

Well, I think the most of Americans don't even know in how many countries US army is deployed. All those central Africa countries, Asia, Europe, south America, constantly builded new military bases, black sites, drone airfields. All of this in the name of "national security", in close cooperation with NATO of course. Naturally it is nothing else than global occupation that makes look Hitler like an amateur with his hectic attempt to take over Europe and north Africa...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:15 pm

zerohedge
@zerohedge
1 hod.
CHINA SAID TO PLAN RETALIATION FOR ANY AMOUNT OF U.S. TARIFFS

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 949160760

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:16 pm

Current situation map - Quneitra/Daraa:

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 DjCkzfVX4AE4Abe

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:18 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:51 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

lol!

Americans like to do that, see words as they understand them. It is cute but also can be annoying cause "slovene" means a person who is habitually untidy or careless. Yikes! I just found out about the word like a week ago...awkward #6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 1619689188
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:28 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:SouthFront
@southfronteng
13 s
Hundreds Migrants Storm Spanish Border In Morocco Using Sprays As Flamethrowers (Video)

Omfg!

https://www.novinky.cz/zahranicni/evropa/478902-stovky-migrantu-vyzbrojenych-fekaliemi-pronikly-pres-plot-v-maroku-na-uzemi-eu.html

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:40 pm

White Helmets coming ‘home’: West & Israel provide ‘exceptional’ rescue strategy for NATO's ghosts

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/434350-white-helmets-evacuation-syria/

Great, I can't wait...

What a Face

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:41 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
26 min.
Families of Russian soldiers killed on duty meet the Assads (video) https://aml.ink/bxCnO #Assad #Russia #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:55 pm

Warrior Reports
@WarriorReports
5 min.
United Nations envoy has left the Gaza Strip. Reports that Hamas refused to accept a ceasefire. As Palestinian factions are deployed and on high alert throughout the Gaza Strip, the IDF is moving additional assests to southern Israel.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:06 pm

Conflict News
@Conflicts
2 hod.
BREAKING: US will impose sanctions on Turkey unless detained American pastor released. - @AP

Conflict News
@Conflicts
3 min.
UPDATE: Turkey will "never tolerate threats" over detained US pastor, says foreign minister - @afp

Brasco_Aad
@Brasco_Aad
1 hod.
It's not about that damn pastor. It's about Iran. It's ALWAYS about Iran, because Trump's foreign policy is being directed by Zionist Jews.

Erdogan yesterday: 'We will continue to buy oil from Iran. Iran is our Strategic partner.'

Trump today: 'We will sanction Turkey to death'

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 1047473441

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:10 pm

It looks like Quneitra will be finished soon.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hillbilly Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:10 pm

Matjaz wrote:It is cute but also can be annoying cause "slovene" means a person who is habitually untidy or careless. Yikes! I just found out about the word like a week ago...awkward #6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 1619689188
I believe the English word is "sloven." More common is the adverb "slovenly." Even more commonly we call them a "slob." Wink
I was not surprised to find out that Golan is a source of drinking water.
There are many Americans who believe, instead, that oil is the main reason for the fighting.
hillbilly
hillbilly

Back to top Go down

Post by hillbilly Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:16 pm

Someone on GLP asked what happened to Zod in Janey's thread, that you were a good source of info.
Cleo gave the usual BS answer. I tried to tell about your forum with a green karma and it was blocked!
hillbilly
hillbilly

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:18 pm

hillbilly wrote:
Matjaz wrote:It is cute but also can be annoying cause "slovene" means a person who is habitually untidy or careless. Yikes! I just found out about the word like a week ago...awkward #6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 1619689188
I believe the English word is "sloven." More common is the adverb "slovenly." Even more commonly we call them a "slob." Wink
I was not surprised to find out that Golan is a source of drinking water.
There are many Americans who believe, instead, that oil is the main reason for the fighting.

According BBC it supplies Israel with 1/3 of all water they need:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-14724842

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:22 pm

hillbilly wrote:Someone on GLP asked what happened to Zod in Janey's thread, that you were a good source of info.
Cleo gave the usual BS answer. I tried to tell about your forum with a green karma and it was blocked!

Not surprising at all. Even word "Zod" was banned. Sadly I didn't have "Trump" in my nickname instead. That would give them headache regarding banning the word.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:23 pm

Sputnik
@SputnikInt
33 min.
BREAKING: #WhiteHelmets who refuse to lay down arms to be liquidated as terrorists - #Assad https://sptnkne.ws/jgDf

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hillbilly Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:28 pm

Trump vs. the Federal Reserve is the real battle.
He appoints board members as President.
They killed Kennedy over the same issue.
hillbilly
hillbilly

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:40 pm

amin dada
@kambrone64
3 s
Liberating Idlib is priority for Syrian army - al-Assad #Interfax

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:43 pm

amin dada
@kambrone64
8 sek.
Indian Refiner Cancels Iranian Oil Shipment As Insurance Won’t Cover Cargo | http://OilPrice.com https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/Indian-Refiner-Cancels-Iranian-Oil-Shipment-As-Insurance-Wont-Cover-Cargo.html … #oilprice

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:50 pm

Ukraine:

In the front of Ministry of Defense building Kive's ATO member tried to burn himself after 2 years without benefits:

This country is done...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:54 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
4 min.
#US congress passes bill to limit transfer of F-35s to #Turkey

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/us-congress-passes-bill-to-limit-transfer-of-f-35s-to-turkey/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:00 pm

Quneitra:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next