Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#3 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+14
Nuke68
Lucho88
Gavin
Zambeezi
FoShizzle
Sultan of Wings
H10
ussuricat
shachalnur
Mr Badger
Talos
Matjaz
Ptolemaios
KneelB4Zod!
18 posters

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

#3 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 Empty Re: #3 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Nuke68 Thu May 31, 2018 7:54 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Very interesting. There are some antiques among those weapons. At 23 secs in there is the WW2 German StG 44 assault rifle, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/StG_44
Nuke68
Nuke68

Back to top Go down

#3 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 Empty Re: #3 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 31, 2018 8:01 pm

*Walter Bloomberg
@DeItaOne
7 min.
CANADA TO ANNOUNCE RETALIATORY MEASURES AGAINST U.S. TARIFFS: RTRS

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 31, 2018 8:02 pm

Bloomberg
@business
6 min
Arkady Babchenko's lack of good answers about his staged assassination erodes Ukraine's credibility https://bloom.bg/2L77GfR  via @bopinion

Looks like hohols fucked it up big time.

I guess next step is to call Babchenko "Russian agent"...

lol!

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu May 31, 2018 8:04 pm

Funny co-incidence that the very successful Zidane left his post as boss of Madrid's football/soccer team today. You could argue he was the only one at that football club that who didn't seem tainted/corrupted by anything and carried himself with dignity always. Now he's gone and on the same day the ship of Rajoy and his People's Party sinks.

bounce

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Thu May 31, 2018 8:05 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Bloomberg
@business
6 min
Arkady Babchenko's lack of good answers about his staged assassination erodes Ukraine's credibility https://bloom.bg/2L77GfR  via @bopinion

lol!

You need the hohol meme you had at the other place. That made me laugh every time you posted it.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu May 31, 2018 8:07 pm

FoShizzle wrote:You need the hohol meme you had at the other place. That made me laugh every time you posted it.

#3 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 Shes-right-you-9wych9

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 31, 2018 8:10 pm

FoShizzle wrote:
@business
6 min

lol!

You need the hohol meme you had at the other place.  That made me laugh every time you posted it.

Which one do you mean? I had at least 3 I guess.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Thu May 31, 2018 8:14 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:
@business
6 min

lol!

You need the hohol meme you had at the other place.  That made me laugh every time you posted it.

The one with the guy wearing the contraption to dangle a carrot in front of him. It freaking killed me every. single. time.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Thu May 31, 2018 8:22 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
UK AC wrote:U.S. Ambassador to Germany Richard Grenell, in an interview with the New York Times, suggested the president might be willing to grant the EU bloc permanent exemption from the trade tariffs in exchange for strong co-operation with the US on Iran.

[img]https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2018-05-31/what-do-steel-tariffs-have-to-do-with-iran-plenty?utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=twitter&utm_content=business&cmpid=socialflow-twitter-business

Blackmailing, nothing less, nothing more. The trademakr of US foireign policy. Fuck them.

Art of the deal bs...he thinks he's managing corporation. Security is much more important then making money and USA is secured, far across the ocean so they don't mind fucking with middle east, Europe on other hand takes consequences. Iran weakened from sanctions means only trouble, trouble for Europe not USA. We need peace in that region not tensions and sanctions and wars.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 31, 2018 8:24 pm

FoShizzle wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:
@business
6 min

lol!

The one with the guy wearing the contraption to dangle a carrot in front of him.  It freaking killed me every. single. time.

#3 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 Cwrla810

Unfortunately, as a smilie, it would be too small.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 31, 2018 8:26 pm

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
UK AC wrote:U.S. Ambassador to Germany Richard Grenell, in an interview with the New York Times, suggested the president might be willing to grant the EU bloc permanent exemption from the trade tariffs in exchange for strong co-operation with the US on Iran.

[img]https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2018-05-31/what-do-steel-tariffs-have-to-do-with-iran-plenty?utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=twitter&utm_content=business&cmpid=socialflow-twitter-business

Blackmailing, nothing less, nothing more. The trademakr of US foireign policy. Fuck them.

Art of the deal bs...he thinks he's managing corporation. Security is much more important then making money and USA is secured, far across the ocean so they don't mind fucking with middle east, Europe on other hand takes consequences. Iran weakened from sanctions means only trouble, trouble for Europe not USA. We need peace in that region not tensions and sanctions and wars.

#3 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 2713748720

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Thu May 31, 2018 8:28 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:
@business
6 min

lol!

The one with the guy wearing the contraption to dangle a carrot in front of him.  It freaking killed me every. single. time.

#3 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 Cwrla810

Oh well, but man that's so funny.  Chunk of bacon, not a carrot.  cheers cheers cheers
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 31, 2018 8:30 pm

FoShizzle wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:
@business
6 min

lol!

Oh well, but man that's so funny.  Piece of meat, not a carrot.  cheers cheers cheers

It's very favorite thing in Ukraine, commonly known as "salo". It's bacon actually.

#3 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 Ukrainian-salo

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Thu May 31, 2018 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Thu May 31, 2018 8:34 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:

>>> shortened <<<

It's very favorite thing in Ukraine, commonly known as "salol". It's bacon actually.

#3 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 Ukrainian-salo

Well that makes it even funnier. Very Happy

Just fixed typo. It's "salo", not "salol", as I wrote.

lol!
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Thu May 31, 2018 8:42 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#3 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 2713748720

I, for one, am sick of all this "winning". It makes me absolutely ill to watch what this administration is doing, and how it affects the rest of the world.

PS - he hasn't even managed corporations well. I don't know why anyone thought he'd not run the US into bankruptcy, too.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 31, 2018 8:58 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
50 sek.
#Houthi forces claim #Saudi Apache Helicopter shot down in #Jizan

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/houthi-forces-claim-saudi-apache-helicopter-shot-down-in-jizan/

Sputnik
@SputnikInt
17 min.
BREAKING: #Yemen's Houthi rebels down military helicopter in south-west of Saudi Arabia – source https://sptnkne.ws/hEad

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Thu May 31, 2018 9:03 pm

FoShizzle wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

I, for one, am sick of all this "winning".  It makes me absolutely ill to watch what this administration is doing, and how it affects the rest of the world.  

PS - he hasn't even managed corporations well.  I don't know why anyone thought he'd not run the US into bankruptcy, too.

US will be fine FoShizzle, economically looking you got nothing to fear but the damage he's making is when he brakes friendships and alliances and it is isolating America. I personally don't mind that, not because I would wish for America to be isolated. I just want Europe close to Russia that's all. I think for Europe its smarter to become close friends with Russia but first Europe should get rid of its Brussels leadership. I don't know how that would work, EU closely aligned with Russia. There should be first change in european union before I would trust EU and its intentions regarding this new friendship.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu May 31, 2018 9:04 pm

FoShizzle wrote:PS - he hasn't even managed corporations well. I don't know why anyone thought he'd not run the US into bankruptcy, too.

Indeed, four of his businesses had to file for bankruptcy. But the average Trump voter sees him on a entertainment TV show, where he points his finger at a different celebrity each week and tells them "you're fired", and because of this they assume that Trump must be a successful businessman. scratch

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Thu May 31, 2018 9:09 pm

Matjaz wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

I, for one, am sick of all this "winning".  It makes me absolutely ill to watch what this administration is doing, and how it affects the rest of the world.  

PS - he hasn't even managed corporations well.  I don't know why anyone thought he'd not run the US into bankruptcy, too.

US will be fine FoShizzle, economically looking you got nothing to fear but the damage he's making is when he brakes friendships and alliances and it is isolating America. I personally don't mind that, not because I would wish for America to be isolated. I just want Europe close to Russia that's all. I think for Europe its smarter to become close friends with Russia but first Europe should get rid of its Brussels leadership. I don't know how that would work, EU closely aligned with Russia. There should be first change in european union before I would trust EU and its intentions regarding this new friendship.

He's making plenty of damage. haha

I think dissolving the EU and individual countries making alliance with Russia will be the only thing to save Europe. I truly hope it happens. Perhaps a Slavic Bloc will form, but hopefully the same thing wouldn't happen as in the 90's with Yugoslavia. The US really just needs to stop meddling in everyone else's business.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sultan of Wings Thu May 31, 2018 9:40 pm

Ptolemaios wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
AirShip wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
AirShip wrote:How credible is this?

Urgent: Israeli Army Spokesman "Tonight We Are Going To War"

May 30, 2018: According to the article, countries in the Middle East is about to erupt into war. That the Iranians want to ally with the Iraqis, and Israel is reporting that Hamas and Islamic Jihad has fired at least twenty-seven military Mortar Rounds from the Gaza Strip into surrounding communities in Israel over the past few hours, causing the Israeli Defense Force (IDF) to return fire. And that Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu is holding Emergency National Security meetings.

-50%
read more: http://battleforworld.com/2018/05/30/urgent-israeli-army-spokesman-tonight-we-are-going-to-war/

I think it's from the last night. Since then it's quite calm in Gaza afaik. Didn't see more reports about further escalation.

Why is it that the Zionist State of Israel think they own the World and thus are given the right to dictate and control everything everywhere and every time they see it fit?

Mainly it's because of the "chosen people"rhetoric I think. They took this concept (very spiritual imho) from Judaism judaism and projected it to the material world. They literally started to behave as "chosen". They think, they even believe that they are something better than anyone else. Zionist revisionists just took usefull excerpts from the Jewish history and religion and used them as a basis fro their territorial calims and to support their unhuman, fascist behavior.

I fully agree and I would like to add: The Zionists are a Jewish Group, not a non-Jewish one, but they are non-religious and secular. This is nothing new. Even in antiquity there were lot of different Jewish groups. After the "Babylonian Exile" the Jews got permission by the Persian king to settle, where ever they wanted within the Persian Empire. And one group "returned" to Jerusalem to built the "second temple". They had a clear territorial claim and the inhabitants of this area (Jews themselves: "Samaritans") complained to the Persian king about them. But there were lot of Jewish "temples" in the Persian Empire. The crazy problem is, that even nowadays the Israelis cannot find any trace of the "first temple". So their whole claim is futile.

There are still many Jews living in Iran, mainly in Tehran and Isfahan. They are free to practice their religion as they please. Their synagogues are opened to everyone who wants to visit them, They even open their private home synagugues to anyone who wants to visit and see their prayers.

The thing is... none of them want to move back to the motherland (Israel). They travel there from Iran but they always go back to Iran which they consider their home country.

Sultan of Wings

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 31, 2018 9:44 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
4 min.
Russian naval ships leave Syrian waters for Black Sea https://aml.ink/xNwdF #Mediterranean #Russia #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sultan of Wings Thu May 31, 2018 9:48 pm

My contact in Singapore sent me a picture earlier today.

E-4B ‘Doomsday plane’
Airline: United States - US Air Force (USAF)
Reg: 73-1676
Aircraft: Boeing E-4B
Serial #: 20682

This was at the Air Base. Not the civilian airport. Singapore does have an Air Force.

I said to go and catch more pictures when they are leaving. Also I asked him to get me pictures of the Kim's fleet and possibly of Kim Jong Un himself if he can get near him.

The North Korean fleet will be insignificant comparing with the Armada which the Drumpf will take with him to Singapore.

I have seen it with my own eyes. It is just insane what the Drumpf's travel must cost the US taxpayers.

Twisted Evil

Sultan of Wings

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 31, 2018 9:52 pm

Enrico Ivanov
@Russ_Warrior
3 min.
President Mattarella has just appointed Giuseppe #Conte as new PM. Ministers to swear tomorrow.
#Italy

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sultan of Wings Thu May 31, 2018 10:07 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Enrico Ivanov
@Russ_Warrior
3 min.
President Mattarella has just appointed Giuseppe #Conte as new PM. Ministers to swear tomorrow.
#Italy

I can easily predict that this government will not last.

New elections in Italy coming soon.

Sultan of Wings

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 31, 2018 10:09 pm

CNN
@CNN
29 min.
US warns of ability to take down Chinese artificial islands

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/05/31/politics/us-warning-south-china-sea/index.html?utm_medium=social&utm_term=link&utm_content=2018-05-31T19%3A39%3A36&utm_source=twCNN

#3 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 3574449849

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 31, 2018 10:15 pm

RT
@RT_com
8 min.
‘Your time is up. Resign!’ Spain’s PM Rajoy to be ousted over corruption scandal https://on.rt.com/96je

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 31, 2018 10:16 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:RT
@RT_com
8 min.
‘Your time is up. Resign!’ Spain’s PM Rajoy to be ousted over corruption scandal https://on.rt.com/96je

The end of Mariano Rajoy

https://www.politico.eu/article/rajoy-to-be-ousted-as-spains-prime-minister/))

#3 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 632885762

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu May 31, 2018 10:17 pm

AirShip wrote:I can easily predict that this government will not last.

New elections in Italy coming soon.

#3 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 Very-shoon

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu May 31, 2018 10:26 pm

Zod wrote:The end of Mariano Rajoy

politico.eu/article/rajoy-to-be-ousted-as-spains-prime-minister/

Just in, Rajoy speaks: "A vote of no confidence? Ousted, me? But that's impossible, all the Spanish peoples love me!".

#3 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 Cb0xaSP

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 31, 2018 10:27 pm

UK AC wrote:
Zod wrote:The end of Mariano Rajoy

politico.eu/article/rajoy-to-be-ousted-as-spains-prime-minister/

Just in, Rajoy speaks: "A vote of no confidence? Ousted, me? But that's impossible, all the Spanish peoples love me!".

#3 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 Cb0xaSP

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next