Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COVID19 poll

2 posters

Go down

Do you know someone positively tested for COVID-19? Personally or from the range of people you comunicate with. Not from media naturally...

COVID19 poll Vote_lcap40%COVID19 poll Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
COVID19 poll Vote_lcap60%COVID19 poll Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

COVID19 poll Empty COVID19 poll

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:01 pm

Just interested (I know 1)

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

COVID19 poll Empty Re: COVID19 poll

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:15 pm

What the father of my daughter told me 2 cases, but they were not from Germany, a young student who recovered and a 30 yo woman who died. Does this count?

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:19 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:What the father of my daughter told me 2 cases, but they were not from Germany, a young student who recovered and a 30 yo woman who died. Does this count?

COVID19 poll 3070708466

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:52 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:What the father of my daughter told me 2 cases, but they were not from Germany, a young student who recovered and a 30 yo woman who died. Does this count?

COVID19 poll 3070708466

Sorry, since weeks such images or icons/memes don't show up to me. I see, HTML is limited, but couldn't find to change it. I see the smilies here to the right, but when I click one it doesn't show in the text-box.

Question Rolling Eyes Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by guest2 Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:18 am

It was said that 4 people died in my neighborhood from it, though only one of these people I was familiar with. Also a friend who worked at a hospital told me of the chaotic experience it was for them working there and dealing with the situation.

Generally speaking, there's speculation that the virus has weakened through a mutation or mutations since earlier this year. Still contagious but not as deadly or aggressive at the level it was, but still poses some danger.

Deffo I think it's a real new virus, because of the number of testimonies from people who were unlucky to get a bad infection from it and experienced such unusual and wide ranging symptoms throughout the body. Such specific symptoms that in numerous cases aren't consistent with flu, colds etc.

In recent years these virus incidents seem to be following a pattern of increasing frequency. Just in the past decade alone was the story of Zika, Ebola, MERS, Swine flu, and now Covid-19. Regardless of whether this latest virus was evolved in a natural environment and spread to human from animal that way or if it is an artificial virus that was concocted in a lab, I can see how those in positions of government/authority could exploit the virus situation in a number of ways to further their agendas.

The European second wave is now starting. I think the upcoming winter will give a good idea on the what threat, if any, the virus will pose for the longer term. If it doesn't turn out to be a low threat then that will be a problem because most people simply won't accept living in this 'new normal' in the longer term. And not long after that will be the point when the coerced vaccinations will begin. Furthermore, scientists in the media are already being quoted as saying that even with mass vaccinations it won't be enough and social distancing/mask wearing will need to be the norm. So yeah, that could be the final straw and mass uprising seems a possibility if this virus situation doesn't fade away.

Oh, and finally, here's a reminder about the swine flu vaccine from 10 years ago - a significant number of people who did take that vaccine developed the narcolepsy condition as a direct result, and that vaccine wasn't even rushed through as fast as the one for covid-19 is being done. Thankfully that vaccine didn't have mass roll out, unlike the potential for mass roll out that the covid-19 vaccine has. I won't be taking it that's for sure.

guest2

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:34 pm

"Generally speaking, there's speculation that the virus has weakened through a mutation or mutations since earlier this year. Still contagious but not as deadly or aggressive at the level it was, but still poses some danger."

There are other explanations, for example that there is something like "cross-immunity" with regard to earlier corona viruses. However, like the general immune defence, these are distributed very differently in the population. It is possible that the "first wave" has now affected people who are particularly immune deficient. However, people who have been infected with only a few viruses, for example, may have built up a specific Sars-Cov2 defence. So it is not the virus that becomes weaker, but the immunity in the whole population becomes stronger. (This is only a strongly abbreviated explanation, but in my opinion very logical).

Of course, one of the cheapest aids to a strong immune system is not being promoted, and that is vitamin D3 in combination with K2 (important!) and zinc. Modern food production and lifestyles easily lead to deficiencies here.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by guest2 Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:39 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:"Generally speaking, there's speculation that the virus has weakened through a mutation or mutations since earlier this year. Still contagious but not as deadly or aggressive at the level it was, but still poses some danger."

There are other explanations, for example that there is something like "cross-immunity" with regard to earlier corona viruses. However, like the general immune defence, these are distributed very differently in the population. It is possible that the "first wave" has now affected people who are particularly immune deficient. However, people who have been infected with only a few viruses, for example, may have built up a specific Sars-Cov2 defence. So it is not the virus that becomes weaker, but the immunity in the whole population becomes stronger. (This is only a strongly abbreviated explanation, but in my opinion very logical).

Of course, one of the cheapest aids to a strong immune system is not being promoted, and that is vitamin D3 in combination with K2 (important!) and zinc. Modern food production and lifestyles easily lead to deficiencies here.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Fortunately for myself and family there is no problem with lack of decent diet or vitamin D deficiency, nonetheless I have in recent years regularly taken fermented cod liver oil capsules in the winter time because the sun is low. But yes, this issue is definitely something that needs to be addressed in the wider population as the vitamin D thing seems to be a contributing factor to poor outcomes for this disease. And especially need to address obesity too, because this can affect metabolism and result in the liver not being able to convert sufficient amounts of the vitamin D into the substance that the body requires.

guest2

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum