Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#55 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+5
Talos
Zambeezi
boris
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
9 posters

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

#55 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: #55 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:28 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#55 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: #55 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:50 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:38 am

Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:AS-Source News
@ASB_Breaking
·
1m
BREAKING: #Starbucks bans employees from wearing anything in support of #BlackLivesMatter

Wtf?

Poor choice of words. It sounds like: "Starbucks tells employees to work naked in support of BLM" #55 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 1619689188

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thought that. Razz
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:27 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
3m
#BREAKING #Slovakia police say it shot and killed person who attacked staff at a school in north of country, killing one adult

Two Four injured, two dead (including attacker) as per latest informations.

https://www.seznamzpravy.cz/clanek/utok-na-slovenske-zakladni-skole-pachatele-zabila-policie-109141#seq_no=1&source=hp&dop_ab_variant=0&dop_req_id=rMNvcvczDmW-202006110945&dop_source_zone_name=zpravy.sznhp.box&utm_source=www.seznam.cz&utm_medium=z-boxiku&utm_campaign=

Two cops were injured as well. Video shows how the attacker was taken down:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:45 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:54 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:I hope folks who know me understand that I speak about US policy and system overall (and who don't know me will undestand that). Such statements as Trump's above are so huge offense to any nation around the world it's beyond believe. Yemenis have thousand year old nation, Persians have thousand year old nation. Slavs have thousand year old nation. And you hear, from cocksuckers as Trump or Pompeo, that US is the greatest nation in human history? After all the crimes and atrocities commited by US governments? What the actual fuck?

#55 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Headbo10

Anyone who has more than 2 brain cells should know what you mean. Smile Besides, you have friends in this mess of a country and you are concerned for us when things get crazy. When you discuss the demise of the US, I'd like to think most of us here realize that it's because our government is so awful.

FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:56 am

Zambeezi wrote:
I get it.
Understand: This is at the core of many Americans... it's what's been 'sold' to them
in their 'heart of hearts'... they want to 'escape'.... but
self reliance and complete independence is a fantasy that's hard to sustain.
It looks like this:

Not many could do this and survive.
Could the privileged, the wealthy, the greedy sustain this kind of lifestyle???
Ha!
I'd give them about 5 days before they would be whining about something and at each other's throats.
Impossible 'dreams' and philosophies are destined to crumble. we will watch it go down.
mr. badger and clare are diggin in for the spectacle... i guess that's what i'm doing too.

I'll just make this short and sweet: We NEED each other to make it.
kindness and compassion is the only way forward for mankind
but the planet's history and US history is filled with arrogance, jealousy, wrath, greed and theft and plunder.
we wave 'flags' at each other. insanity.
Amazing we made it this far. srsly.

#55 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 949160760 #55 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 949160760 #55 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 949160760
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:09 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

This makes me so sick, angry, and so sad. Sad
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:08 pm

So that's the good guys...?

#55 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 1050255049

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:27 pm

lexicon Road
@LexiconRoad
Two Egyptian UN Peacekeepers Die As Result Of Attack In Northeastern Mali
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:32 pm

boris wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

My POV: everyone supporting these crimes has lost his right to be treated as "human being". The "ignorance is bliss"-types are not much better. My wish is to get the scum erased from the earth. It's not so much that I hate them, but I love the poor victims, especially the helpless children. I grew up with the pictures from Biafra, and as I started to understand the reasons behind starvation, I wanted to remove them. But how to change a thing with so many ignorant people around? My heart is crying.

Sad

#55 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 2713748720

i wish i had a dollar for every time i talk to people who "are informed and know everything that is happening in the world" but yet have never heard of Yemen and what is going on there.
The same people then tend to think nothing of importance is happening there because "they would have hear if it was"
makes me so sad and mad!

this place is like a good dose of medicine for me, helps me handle the world. brings me hope that i am not the only to who sees the real world.
thx everyone!
#55 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 3077205713

#55 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 SadPastKillerwhale-max-1mb

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:38 pm

Sounds ominous...

#55 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 3574812250

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:40 pm

171 Govt Forces Killed in a Week in Taliban Attacks: Officials
New figures by security institutions reveal that 171 personnel of the Afghan National Security Forces lost their lives in clashes with the Taliban in a week, despite an unannounced ceasefire between the two sides that is part of the peace efforts by the Afghan government and its international partners.

https://tolonews.com/afghanistan/171-govt-forces-killed-week-taliban-attacks-officials
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:08 pm

Looks like another attack on US occupants in Iraq...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:20 pm

Aurora Intel - #StayHome
@AuroraIntel
·
2m
Explosions being reported near Camp Taji, #Iraq, again.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:13 pm

AS-Source News / MILITARY
@ASBMilitary URGENT: #Turkey officially starting “Operation Claw-Eagle” with multiple airstrikes targeting North #Iraq’s #PKK bases

Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:55 pm

Talos wrote:AS-Source News / MILITARY
@ASBMilitary URGENT: #Turkey officially starting “Operation Claw-Eagle” with multiple airstrikes targeting North #Iraq’s  #PKK bases
Turkish jets bombs Yazidi city Sinjar and UNHCR refugee camp Makhmour
http://archive.is/LQOte

https://anfenglishmobile.com/kurdistan/turkish-jets-bomb-qandil-maxmur-and-shengal-44524
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-turkey-security-iraq/turkish-jets-strike-kurdish-militant-targets-in-northern-iraq-source-idUSKBN23L0UV

Turkey launches Operation Claw-Eagle with 31 F-16 + 10 UAVs against PKK terrorists in northern Iraq
http://archive.is/VWV2I

https://www.dailysabah.com/politics/war-on-terror/turkey-launches-operation-claw-eagle-against-pkk-terrorists-in-northern-iraq

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:12 pm

Arms seized by U.S., missiles used to attack Saudi Arabia 'of Iranian origin': U.N.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-usa-un/arms-seized-by-u-s-missiles-used-to-attack-saudi-arabia-of-iranian-origin-u-n-idUSKBN23J08C

EU foreign policy chief rules out alliance with US against China - EU High Representative for Foreign Affairs Josep Borrell called for a “big, positive agenda for EU-China cooperation” on Sunday
http://archive.is/Yy6Te

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/3089014/eu-wont-ally-us-against-china-foreign-policy-chief-says-pompeo

400 Jewish studies scholars denounce annexation as a "crime against humanity"
http://archive.is/NUm1w

https://www.timesofisrael.com/400-jewish-studies-scholars-denounce-annexation-as-a-crime-against-humanity/

Trump admin plans to reclassify armed US drones to boost sales
http://archive.is/VEcYm

https://www.aljazeera.com/ajimpact/trump-admin-plans-reclassify-armed-drones-boost-sales-200612165549646.html

Polish President Andrzej Duda calls promotion of LGBT rights an ideology more destructive than communism
http://archive.is/xtZSk

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-53039864

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:41 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:01 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:01 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:05 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:12 am

Sky News Breaking
@SkyNewsBreak
·
40m
The owners of Colston Hall in Bristol have begun removing the signage on the outside of the building as part of sped-up plans to change the hall's name after protesters tore down a statue to the 17th slave trader Edward Colston in the city

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:13 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:15 am

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
11m
#Russia reveals success of #Syria's air defense system against enemy aircraft

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/russia-reveals-success-of-syrias-air-defense-system-against-enemy-aircraft/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:46 am

NadieHarbieh
@HarbiehNadie
·
7m
Jordanian authorities: Caesar Act a crime against #Syrian people!

#Syria #Jordan #USA #Damascus

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:16 am

KneelB4Zod!Today at 9:46 am
by KneelB4Zod!
NadieHarbieh
@HarbiehNadie
·
7m
Jordanian authorities: Caesar Act a crime against #Syrian people

I thought Jordan hated Assad? A sign that Jordan may join the Iran, Syria, Iraq and Lebanon axis if Israel annexes the West bank?
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:23 am

Talos wrote:KneelB4Zod!Today at 9:46 am
by KneelB4Zod!
NadieHarbieh
@HarbiehNadie
·
7m
Jordanian authorities: Caesar Act a crime against #Syrian people

I thought Jordan hated Assad? A sign that Jordan may join the Iran, Syria, Iraq and Lebanon axis if Israel annexes the West bank?

Jordan was always very critical over the Israeli plans to annex West bank. This can be their red line...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:38 am

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
13m
#BREAKING Russia|n court sentences former US marine Paul Whelan to 16 years in jail on espionage charges

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:32 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next