Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+16
bigD111
Snowtrooper
ussuricat
eclYpse
FoShizzle
The Original Mind
rtloo
Sultan of Wings
Meoverhere
Pirata
Mr Badger
Libertine
Gavin
Unknownman
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
20 posters

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:09 am

Personally I think it's nothing more than thetre aimed to attract users and rise incomes. The site itself is compromited since, well 2011 or so. The more I watch it the more I'm sure it's just "advertisement".

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Matjaz Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:10 am

UK AC wrote:MissCleo is extremely worried about the new anti-racism rules at GLP, is seen urgently asking Trin for clarification/assurances.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 4029985365

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 1619689188
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:12 am

UK AC wrote:#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 WXzpX8z

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 Giphy

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 Flmao12

The entertainment

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 It_s_o10

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:15 am

Meanwhile they still ban words like Tavistock lmao!

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:22 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Meanwhile they still ban words like Tavistock lmao!

GLP has become a turd that's needed flushing for a long time now, it's about time. Say "Hi" to the Tidy Bowl Man for me, Trin!  

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 10857216633_bdac49b204_o

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 Heston13

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:10 am

Zod wrote:Personally I think it's nothing more than thetre aimed to attract users and rise incomes. The site itself is compromited since, well 2011 or so. The more I watch it the more I'm sure it's just "advertisement".

The thought did cross my mind also, but the truth is most people only use paypal and either can't be bothered with the hassle of setting up an account with other payment processors or aren't prepared to trust others since they aren't as big and well known as paypal.

UK AC wrote:#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 WXzpX8z
#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 Flmao12

The entertainment

Quite strange really. You'd think that maybe he'd be more protective of the turds who help "moderate" the place. But no, instead effectively an admission that up til now he has been turning a blind eye to the racist behaviour of his longest serving moderator.

This comes a few days after Trin inexplicably appeared to confirm his RL indentity in posting his letter to paypal on the forum.

I think Trin is losin' it. He's come to the realization that his days of extortionate money making from running a controlled opposition forum, which relatively costs next to nothing to run, are fast coming to an end.

Spoiler:

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:28 am

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:31 am

oops post got glitched I think.

@dodo
Jul 14

This giant manta ray washed up on the beach in a fishing net. Everyone was standing around taking pictures until one guy took charge

https://twitter.com/dodo/status/1018194163882315776

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 Tenor

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:37 am

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 949160760

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:04 am

You know those cute, cuddly chimps ... Be afraid, be very afraid...

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:16 am

Meh, I still like Trinity and wish only the best for him and his. As for the rest, it'll all sort itself out in time.

I went to see Hereditary movie tonight. Quite good and a bit unnerving. Loss, grief, madness (or perhaps not) and magic of the worst kind. Bit of a mind bender.

The valley has been on fire for the last week. Hoping for some rain...

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:18 am

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:You know those cute, cuddly chimps ... Be afraid, be very afraid...

well..lol..that was something completely unexpected.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gavin Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:04 pm

Meoverhere wrote:Now he's started a thread trying to get the racism over there toned down!

Wonder if someone has reported the racism to their new payment systems people...   Razz

Well, you know if PayPal turns them down, chances are not many payment processors in the western world will keep them floating for long exhausting their options fast. – After which the site becomes pointless.

It is probably a campaign where some (group) over time post messages pushing the limits, and then points the payment processor to the site to make sure it is banned from their services.
Gavin
Gavin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gavin Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:15 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Personally I think it's nothing more than thetre aimed to attract users and rise incomes. The site itself is compromited since, well 2011 or so. The more I watch it the more I'm sure it's just "advertisement".

AFAIC there was a distinct change in the site content and audience in front of the 2012 US presidential election, so it could, as you say, very well have started in 2011.

There was another distinct change at the time when Janet first showed up, where she started to become very active during the Crimea actions in 2014.
At one point, maybe two, she more or less declared that war had broken out between the west and Russia over Crimea in that period. – And her reporting of course was to be trusted by vetting of the site owner and mods, and her deep connections to "authoritative" sources, which mostly have proven to be a lot of bull.
Gavin
Gavin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:29 pm

UK AC wrote:oops post got glitched I think.

@dodo
Jul 14

This giant manta ray washed up on the beach in a fishing net. Everyone was standing around taking pictures until one guy took charge

https://twitter.com/dodo/status/1018194163882315776

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 Tenor

If you're going to paste tweet in HTML then be sure there aren't any special symbols in it. Here it is the symbol of heart at the end of tweet. You have to delete this symbol from HTML code otherwise the post is glitched. Such symbols, that must be deleted, are national flags, smilies etc. In the post they will be vissible normaly. They have to be removed from HTML only. Often they are presented just like a square or some letters in different, smaller, font than other text. For example for Syrian flag there are letters SY. They must be removed.

DODO has nice videos btw.

thumbs up photo thumbsupup.gifthumbs up photo thumbsupup.gifthumbs up photo thumbsupup.gif

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:51 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meoverhere Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:11 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
UK AC wrote:
Now he's started a thread trying to get the racism over there toned down!

Wonder if someone has reported the racism to their new payment systems people...

One thing I noticed is when people ask him on the forum what the new payment processor name is he won't tell anyone. Instead he just says something like 'oh click the make payment button on your account page and that will take you to where you need to go'. He seems very worried about anyone reporting the site to the new payment processor so won't even take the chance of naming what its name is publicly on the site. #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 1619689188

Well, now I'm interested. What the fuck is the new payment?

Stripe.

Here is their contact page if people wish to do so for any reason.

https://support.stripe.com/contact?skip_login=true

Meoverhere

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:13 pm

Gavin wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Personally I think it's nothing more than thetre aimed to attract users and rise incomes. The site itself is compromited since, well 2011 or so. The more I watch it the more I'm sure it's just "advertisement".

AFAIC there was a distinct change in the site content and audience in front of the 2012 US presidential election, so it could, as you say, very well have started in 2011.

There was another distinct change at the time when Janet first showed up, where she started to become very active during the Crimea actions in 2014.
At one point, maybe two, she more or less declared that war had broken out between the west and Russia over Crimea in that period. – And her reporting of course was to be trusted by vetting of the site owner and mods, and her deep connections to "authoritative" sources, which mostly have proven to be a lot of bull.

Jane became active poster at 2011. There are his "Little sock" news threads. That's exactly where can be find gems as "During my service I was strucked by explosion, lost both hands and one feet". However, claims regarding conections between forum and military industrial complex, Tavistock, Lockheed etc. appeared quite earlier as I found, in 2009.

Btw, I noticed that Jane became very silent regarding situation in Gaza immediately after it was pointed out that he steels reports from "parallel universe" Twitter account.

Spoiler:

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:47 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

I'm glad someone had the heart to help them and spend all that time to see them through to a healthy recovery. There is good and bad...in everyone... The good prevailed here.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 949160760

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:10 pm

Meoverhere wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
UK AC wrote:

Wonder if someone has reported the racism to their new payment systems people...

One thing I noticed is when people ask him on the forum what the new payment processor name is he won't tell anyone. Instead he just says something like 'oh click the make payment button on your account page and that will take you to where you need to go'. He seems very worried about anyone reporting the site to the new payment processor so won't even take the chance of naming what its name is publicly on the site. #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 1619689188

Stripe.

Stripe Terms of Service

Another area he will have to censor... I can think of many posts where people have got pleasure and celebrated illegal violence and physical harm to persons and property...

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 Captur11

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:18 pm

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:
Meoverhere wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
UK AC wrote:

Stripe.

Stripe Terms of Service

Another area he will have to censor... I can think of many posts where people have got pleasure and celebrated illegal violence and physical harm to persons and property...

Does this apply on, let's say, cheering for attacks against Palestinians or Syrians?

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 1050255049

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:23 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:
Meoverhere wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
UK AC wrote:

Stripe.

Stripe Terms of Service

Does this apply on, let's say, cheering for attacks against Palestinians or Syrians?

VERY MUCH SO...
Soon, all they will be able to talk about is the weather.
He will have to be careful if any of the on-site smilies have violent or discriminating intent of any kind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Meoverhere Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:51 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:
Meoverhere wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
UK AC wrote:

Stripe.

Stripe Terms of Service

Indeed, and I'm sure if moderators of said forum were to indulge in such a thing it would be only right and proper to let Stripe know about it.

Meoverhere

Back to top Go down

Post by M9872367 Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:02 pm

Looking at the thread "Acid Attack on 3 Year Old", I would say nothing has changed there in terms of promotion of hate.

M9872367

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:23 pm

Loads in one small thread...
Ironically called: Have You Ever Genuinely Hated A Person?

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3878740/pg1

Back to top Go down

Post by Meoverhere Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:04 pm

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3878540/pg1

This one needs reporting too.

Meoverhere

Back to top Go down

Post by Gavin Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:29 pm

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:
He will have to be careful if any of the on-site smilies have violent or discriminating intent of any kind.

It is ironic that the Americans who have been spreading "democracy" (often at gunpoint) all over the world, now have limited their own democratic right of free speech to the point a site like GLP probably won't find a single payment processor that will provide services for it.
Gavin
Gavin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:00 pm

Gavin wrote:
BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:

It is ironic that the Americans who have been spreading "democracy" (often at gunpoint) all over the world, now have limited their own democratic right of free speech to the point a site like GLP probably won't find a single payment processor that will provide services for it.

Last edited by BEST BEFORE 1999 on Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:01 pm

Meoverhere wrote:https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3878540/pg1

This one needs reporting too.

Bloody hell, this would hang GLP.
GLP is full of it...

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:30 pm

Gavin wrote:
BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 2713748720

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next