Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+16
bigD111
Snowtrooper
ussuricat
eclYpse
FoShizzle
The Original Mind
rtloo
Sultan of Wings
Meoverhere
Pirata
Mr Badger
Libertine
Gavin
Unknownman
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
20 posters

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 18 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by FoShizzle Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:07 pm

Glad to see I'm in good company finding mistreatment of animals appalling. Personally, I think we should nab and force the people who do to endure the same thing themselves. I'll refrain from a rant on bull fighting.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 18 Angryf10
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 18 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by UK AC Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:18 pm

FoShizzle wrote:I totally agree. Smile I take care of much wildlife here, and volunteer at our Wildlife rehabilitation center. Frankly, I like animals much more than I like humans.

Nice of you to spare your free time like that. Smile If I'm right I think Texans have generally always had good respect for animals, wildlife and such. Good to see that.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:23 pm

Zod wrote:Russian Market
@russian_market
3 min.
Croatia's Domagoj Vida could face Fifa sanction after shouting 'Glory to Ukraine' after defeating Russia https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-cup/2018/07/08/croatias-domagoj-vida-could-face-fifa-sanction-shouting-glory/ …

So, we English can count on your support for the semi-final against the Croats, Zod. Very Happy

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 18 1254334646

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:35 pm

UK AC wrote:
Zod wrote:Russian Market
@russian_market
3 min.
Croatia's Domagoj Vida could face Fifa sanction after shouting 'Glory to Ukraine' after defeating Russia https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-cup/2018/07/08/croatias-domagoj-vida-could-face-fifa-sanction-shouting-glory/ …

So, we English can count on your support for the semi-final against the Croats, Zod. Very Happy

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 18 1254334646

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 18 1619689188

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:36 pm

The Daily Star
@DailyStarLeb
9 min.
Macron to attend World Cup semi-final, despite British boycott

http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/World/2018/Jul-08/455796-macron-to-attend-world-cup-semi-final-despite-british-boycott.ashx?utm_content=bufferab6b9&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:16 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:31 pm

Zod wrote:#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 18 1619689188

Actually, something I remembered: When I was a kid England hosted the major Euro football tournament. Unfortunately England ended up losing in the semis to Germany, so Germany progressed to the final to play Czech Republic. As I remember it the country was firmly rooting for Czech Republic to win, because A) Germany beat us in the semis, B) more importantly, because... Germans. #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 18 1619689188

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:36 pm

UK AC wrote:
Zod wrote:#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 18 1619689188

Actually, something I remembered: When I was a kid England hosted the major Euro football tournament. Unfortunately England ended up losing in the semis to Germany, so Germany progressed to the final to play Czech Republic. As I remember it the country was firmly rooting for Czech Republic to win, because A) Germany beat us in the semis, B) more importantly, because... Germans. #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 18 1619689188

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:06 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Pink wrote:Usually, even other people have posted the same information either in the very same or another thread. No one takes any interest because it is no big deal until a reporter posts it. I just hate to think of vulnerable people constantly living is a state of fear, being misled into thinking everything that person posts will lead to the end of the world. What I find particularly concerning is they always say they just post news and do not make predictions (after nothing happens) yet they constantly say "I think this is it" or "looks like it will happen tonight" or "this is really serious", "A definite escalation". etc. All personal opinions and predictions.

Well, that's part of the site's folklor I guess. For some folks it's just matter of humor, others are real preppers, who already have their bunkers ready and others just really thinks that Jesus is about to materialize on their doorsteps. For random visitors confusing, indeed. More serious is, imho, the fact that is msm propaganda being sold as something, that is widely accepted by the conspiracists. It is literally in direct conflict with the purpose of such projects. "We're conspiracists and we confirm that Russia is bad and Israel is good." Where's conspiracy in this? It's the official govt. stance, very poorely masquaraded as an opinion of a group of people, who are interested in conspiracies. Meanwhile, they are nothing more, than cointelrpo shills and hasbara voluntarists.

SORRY, REPLIED TO WRONG QUOTE...
What I don't understand is the very fake persona she portrays on GLP as opposed to her real life story. She has obviously had a hard life being born that way and  found it hard being accepted by society but she has made her position more untenable by craving attention and sympathy as she does by constantly lying about herself. She has made enough contradictions for most people to put two and two together.
Bit more info if you haven't seen this...
http://www.bizstats.co.uk/ltd/keystone-games-limited-10023631/
Click on "Show Directors Details" at bottom then 4th entry from top. "Show Filing" on new page...
This shows she lives in Wales and is a carer. She has said, in the past, that she was married to a woman, and another time, she was married to a quadriplegic husband.
The latter makes more sense being a carer.
So she has even less time, being a carer, to do all the things she states like going on a working trip with Sky to Scotland for a few days recently. This was another planned break from GLP, a bit different from her illnesses.
Also... ( This is in the public domain so no problem showing this)
http://www.bizstats.co.uk/ltd/blue-sock-studios-limited-09910011/
She has a thing about socks as you might have noticed. Her last avatar on GLP was the white socks and girly shoes she shows here:
https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2017-08-10-death-threats-false-personas-and-philanthropy-the-untold-story-of-jane-whittaker
I think she is worried about coming out on her BBC Docu which must be close to airing. Make no mistake, she and others from GLP visit here and I think she is getting more and more concerned about the truth coming out from here.
If she told the truth, I am sure she would be accepted by most people over there but she has made a rod for her own back by lying constantly and conning everyone.

From my point of view Whittaker, and his virtual fake persona, is unimportant. I think no one would give a rats ass, he would be exposed and made completely irrelevant years ago. More serious is how mods and site owners use his virtual alter ego to promote globalist agenda and official msm narrative. All of this disguised as conspiracy forum. That's the real problem, especially if you consider that their service is falsely labeled as conspiracy site and the service is paid by many unaware users. Fraud on trustful people. The reality is that the site is operated by a group of cointelpro operatives and NEOCON/AIPAC shills. They don't even criticize Bolton anymore, one of the bigges warmongers, regime change cheerleaders and utterly rotten piece of shit person. "Janey's" influence is direct result of intentional steps of this group of enemies within the conspiracy/truther community. This is why I quoted this on my old thread, and why this was one of the first posts here, on our new forum:

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Allways be aware of techniquies used by COITNTELPRO shills if critical informations presented:

COINTELPRO Techniques for Dilution, Misdirection and Control of an Internet Forum

Technique #1 - 'FORUM SLIDING'

Technique #2 - 'CONSENSUS CRACKING'

Technique #3 - 'TOPIC DILUTION'

Technique #4 - 'INFORMATION COLLECTION'

Technique #5 - 'ANGER TROLLING'

Technique #6 - 'GAINING FULL CONTROL'

https://www.zerohedge.com/contributed/2012-10-28/cointelpro-techniques-dilution-misdirection-and-control-internet-forum

I agree. Janey is typical of the crap that goes on there. I just find her extremely interesting for the extent of her deception. The thing is, Trinity will allow that sort of crap and probably laughs his arse off at people like her but can't take the truth from people like you. You worried him big time...

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:15 am

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:
Spoiler:

If they suppose that they just can stop the truth then they are very wrong and they did not see anything yet. They gonna

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 18 Empty This Chimp is no Chump

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:59 am

Doom break...

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:21 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:25 pm

Random question: does anybody know where to buy Novorussia car stickers, like a flag or St.George ribbon but a sticker for the car? Libertine maybe? Some site on the net?
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:27 pm

Matjaz wrote:Random question: does anybody know where to buy Novorussia car stickers, like a flag or St.George ribbon but a sticker for the car? Libertine maybe? Some site on the net?

ebay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Car-Sticker-Patriotic-Forces-of-Donbass-DNR-Patch-St-George-Ribbon-/161755630655

https://www.amazon.com/Republic-Flag-Coat-NOVOROSSIYA-Bumper-Helmet-Stickers/dp/B00UK9ZUSS

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:52 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:Random question: does anybody know where to buy Novorussia car stickers, like a flag or St.George ribbon but a sticker for the car? Libertine maybe? Some site on the net?

ebay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Car-Sticker-Patriotic-Forces-of-Donbass-DNR-Patch-St-George-Ribbon-/161755630655

https://www.amazon.com/Republic-Flag-Coat-NOVOROSSIYA-Bumper-Helmet-Stickers/dp/B00UK9ZUSS
Thank you!!  alien
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:10 pm

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

ebay:

Thank you!!  alien

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 18 3077205713

I'm quite sure I have some other pages bookmarked on my home PC. If I won't forget then I'll take a look.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:12 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

ebay:

Thank you!!  alien

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 18 3077205713

I'm quite sure I have some other pages bookmarked on my home PC. If I won't forget then I'll take a look.
Yes please. Just send them in PM if you remember.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:47 pm

Damn she's beautiful...got jailed cause of this dance on instagram.   Rolling Eyes  Iranian girl.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk-Tni2lTvI/?taken-by=maedeh_hozhabri:
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:59 pm

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:Doom break...

Laughing

Like a boss. Smile
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:02 pm

Matjaz wrote:Damn she's beautiful...got jailed cause of this dance on instagram.   Rolling Eyes  Iranian girl.

https:

Wow! What an amazing dancer (and she's so pretty). Unbelievable that she was jailed for that!
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:05 pm

I see Terviseks joined! cheers
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:35 pm

Bloomberg‏@business · 8 min.
Trump's personal driver for 25 years sues for unpaid overtime https://bloom.bg/2zkfaeg

Wtf?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:59 pm

Just told the other place to kiss my ass goodbye. Was holding out until my subs was up but couldn't take the crap there anymore. Hadn't been there much in the last couple of weeks. Another $10 down.
WHOOHOOO!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:01 pm

Why can't I make my Avatar as big as yours? Am I limited in size for a while?

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:11 pm

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:Why can't I make my Avatar as big as yours? Am I limited in size for a while?

Frankly I don't know. I had exactly opposite problem actually. I wanted smaller one but didn't figured out yet how to do so.

scratch

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:20 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:Why can't I make my Avatar as big as yours? Am I limited in size for a while?

Frankly I don't know. I had exactly opposite problem actually. I wanted smaller one but didn't figured out yet how to do so.

scratch
Swap mine for yours.
Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:29 pm

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

scratch
Swap mine for yours.
Laughing

I think it's matter of some Java code/script.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:44 pm

That young lady from Iran is beautiful. Hope she will be okay.

Good luck with your car stickers. Now if I wanted some I'd probably send an email to the cowboy, purchase his book and ask for it to be signed and please include some stickers. lol
==================================
Russell Bonner Bentley-
THE BOOK IS FINISHED! "DONBASS COWBOY" Was almost as hard to write as it was to live, but I have done both. This is my war journal from my time as a Donbass Defender in the Novorussian Armed Forces from December 2014 to July 2015.

It will be on the market in the next few days, but in the mean time, if you ever donated to me or any of the human aid projects I have worked on, you are welcome to a complimentary copy to review at your leisure. THANKS to everybody who pitched in, I couldn't have made it without you. Please email me at:
russellbbentley@gmail.com
and I will send you a free copy.

I'll be starting on the Russian translation and the audio book next week, and plan to do the first paperback printing in Donetsk in the next couple of months

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:54 pm

FoShizzle wrote:
BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:I have never understood why anyone would do this.  Since the majority of users here are manly guys (no soy boys on this site!), I have to ask - how many of you would do this if you had the opportunity, and if so, why?  https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44751093

They deserve to be skewered. Animals are not play things...

I totally agree.  Smile  I take care of much wildlife here, and volunteer at our Wildlife rehabilitation center.  Frankly, I like animals much more than I like humans.
That's awesome.
Not a fan of animal abuse at all. None of it, cock fighting, bear baiting, dog fights, bull fights, bull runs. See some matador got mauled recently, like yesterday I think. It was on RT news. I also don't support bashing baby seals over the head or skinning animals alive for pelts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:11 am

Hi Zod, Fo and all.

Been away for awhile, had some personal shit to deal with but all sorted now and, as an old colleague of mine once said: "When you hit shit, you can only go up."

I have been dipping in and out of the news in small doses, Zod I appreciate as always your diligence in keeping us all informed of goings-on.

It's beer night for me tonight, (that's my little mate, Goffy, in the background, he drinks like a fish and then I have to wring him out in the bathtub to prevent him getting a hangover)

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 18 10-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next