Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+16
bigD111
Snowtrooper
ussuricat
eclYpse
FoShizzle
The Original Mind
rtloo
Sultan of Wings
Meoverhere
Pirata
Mr Badger
Libertine
Gavin
Unknownman
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
20 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 2 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Pink Thu May 24, 2018 5:03 pm

Complaining about not getting enough 5 star ratings now. OMG.

Pink

Back to top Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 2 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2018 5:58 pm

I'm extremely anxious about the outcome of Janet's meeting with top generals of Pentagon. Hope she can reveal some details they have discussed.

Back to top Go down

Post by StationP Thu May 24, 2018 6:23 pm

Chatting with senior pentagon staff one minute, posting on conspiracy forums and worried about ratings the next. YEP !

StationP

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Thu May 24, 2018 6:59 pm

Welp, just planted petunias..now having a cuppa joe and browsing. Don't really care too much about what's going on anywhere else on the internets. Feel bad for Luis though. Feel bad for Trinity too. But that's neither here, nor there..now.

I work with a Syrian refugee now. Lovely lady but terribly sad in her entire person, you know what I mean?

I guess Putin will be doing his online interactive prior to the world cup. That's always interesting. cat

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 24, 2018 7:11 pm

Libertine wrote:Welp, just planted petunias..now having a cuppa joe and browsing. Don't really care too much about what's going on anywhere else on the internets. Feel bad for Luis though. Feel bad for Trinity too. But that's neither here, nor there..now.

I work with a Syrian refugee now. Lovely lady but terribly sad in her entire person, you know what I mean?

I guess Putin will be doing his online interactive prior to the world cup. That's always interesting.  cat

Interesting. Did you have a chance to ask about her opinions regarding the situation in Syria?

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Thu May 24, 2018 7:21 pm

Yes I did. Her English is choppy but she says there's a lot of terrorists after the resources. Which we already know. Her Son and Husband were lost to the war. She's a Christian and was in refugee camp for two years. Her Mother is still in Syria. When I asked her questions she becomes upset and repeats that it's all very very bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 24, 2018 7:36 pm

Libertine wrote:Yes I did. Her English is choppy but she says there's a lot of terrorists after the resources. Which we already know. Her Son and Husband were lost to the war. She's a Christian and was in refugee camp for two years. Her Mother is still in Syria. When I asked her questions she becomes upset and repeats that it's all very very bad.

Really sad. It's just another confirmation of what we're talking for a long time as you mentioned.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 24, 2018 9:20 pm

Lol, suddenly the thread is not for political discussion!

Spoiler:

Came after several people criticised Zionist and their continuaous agression.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Watching Thu May 24, 2018 9:37 pm

RED TEXT: "CONFIRMED BIG BANG"

Dutiful followers: "Oh my god are we all going to die?"

Background mutterings: "hmmm. its been quiet the last few days whilst OP has been travelling. They posted this morning saying it is now business as usual again and now it all kicks off. hmmm".

In 2 hours time. (bed time in UK) "All gone quiet again suddenly. Nothing on CNN. Nothing happened .... as usual".

Tomorrow Morning in RED TEXT "Morning everyone"

Dutiful followers: "MORNING. Thanks for all the very important updates. Will it get busy again tonight".

RED TEXT: "Yes 95%, I think so. I don't do predictions though just news".

Rince. Repeat.

Watching

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 24, 2018 9:42 pm

Watching wrote:RED TEXT: "CONFIRMED BIG BANG"

Background mutterings: "hmmm. its been quiet the last few days whilst OP has been travelling. They posted this morning saying it is now business as usual again and now it all kicks off. hmmm".

In 2 hours time. (bed time in UK) "All gone quiet again suddenly. Nothing on CNN. Nothing happened .... as usual".

Dutiful followers: "MORNING. Thanks for all the very important updates. Will it get busy again tonight".

Rince. Repeat.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 2 Flmao110

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gavin Thu May 24, 2018 9:49 pm

UK AC wrote:
Pink wrote:It is funny how certain "reporter" members are allowed to repeatedly break and bypass apparent copyright infringements too, by quoting "ROOTERS" as a source, presumably code name for "REUTERS" and without providing links.

Janet is purported to have all these media/military 'connections' that she is able to break the news before it's announced officially by the media outlets. Having said that, I've yet to see her provide any news that hasn't already been mentioned on twitter for example. The only time I've seen when she reports something that isn't already on twitter is when she fabricates the info herself/himself.

I have multiple times caught him announcing information as "off the wires" that has been published elsewhere up to an hour before, and that is factually wrong or disproven by the time he publishes it as dead sure.

He also has a tendency to leave a thread he has created when events unfold in a completely different direction of what he has given the impression of in the thread. This often happens because of some alleged diabetic event or similar, only for him to surface many days later.

He also becomes active when events happens that have the potential to scare the public, publishing information that is designed to increase the anxiety of the readers and make sure the reader will re-check the tread constantly.  At least twice I have asked him to hold back because war is not declared on GLP (in his tread).
Gavin
Gavin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu May 24, 2018 10:26 pm

Gavin wrote:He also has a tendency to leave a thread he has created when events unfold in a completely different direction of what he has given the impression of in the thread. This often happens because of some alleged diabetic event or similar, only for him to surface many days later.

Or other times when he goes away for a while because he spontaneously remembers he has to go to hospital for another bout of surgery on all four of his deformed limbs which were maimed whilst serving in the army...

Gavin wrote:At least twice I have asked him to hold back because war is not declared on GLP (in his tread).

Oh yeah, another classic. He inserted into the thread title:IT'S WAR!! on one of those nights when Israel conducted another one of their ineffectual attacks on Syria.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Gavin Thu May 24, 2018 10:49 pm

There is also another pattern I have observed in his threads:

When the stream of "news" presented by Janet has died down you get a period of those ass kissers who praise him for the news "only available" in his threads, how special he is and how thankful the GLP audience should be for his treads. It is almost like these postings are bot generated only to reinforce a message for GLP users to keep coming back for the uniqueness of news items. The praise in these postings are often combined with the message of the unreliability of MSM.
Gavin
Gavin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 24, 2018 11:02 pm

Gavin wrote:There is also another pattern I have observed in his threads:

When the stream of "news" presented by Janet has died down you get a period of those ass kissers who praise him for the news "only available" in his threads, how special he is and how thankful the GLP audience should be for his treads.  It is almost like these postings are bot generated only to reinforce a message for GLP users to keep coming back for the uniqueness of news items. The praise in these postings are often combined with the message of the unreliability of MSM.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 2 2713748720

And exactly this is the hiden agenda. On the conspiracy forum, amid ostensible disdain for the msm, a group of sockpuppets and well informed insiders mass worship prominent NATO/corporate media loudmouth and the same informations, that are so despitable from the msm, are presented as something sensational and alternative because they are passed to the readers by the VIP cointelpro operative. Random visitor, who came to find some alternative informations, has his daily dose of the government paid propaganda. Everyone, who dares to question this despitable status quo and blatant fakery, is bullied, harraseda and, eventually, banned.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 25, 2018 8:26 pm

Watching wrote:RED TEXT: "CONFIRMED BIG BANG"

Rince. Repeat.

Lol, as you didn't call this yesterday...:

Spoiler:

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri May 25, 2018 11:29 pm

As this is for off-topic, I thought I'd post a happy bird picture: a greenfinch along the trail near my home this afternoon. I'm a regular wildlife photographer, amongst other things (not all of them repeatable drunken )

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 2 _dsc0011
Mr Badger
Mr Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 25, 2018 11:34 pm

Mr Badger wrote:As this is for off-topic, I thought I'd post a happy bird picture: a greenfinch along the trail near my home this afternoon. I'm a regular wildlife photographer, amongst other things (not all of them repeatable drunken )

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 2 _dsc0011

lol!

Nice photo, bud.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri May 25, 2018 11:41 pm

Cheers Zod Smile Have to admit I've been hitting all-time lows lately as a result of following world events. Sometimes I think we all need a bit of nature to remind us of what's still good in the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sat May 26, 2018 2:01 am

*Random comical video alert*

twitter.com/B8CSP0RF/status/999901646552383488

Laughing

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 26, 2018 2:06 am

UK AC wrote:*Random comical video alert*

Laughing

Lol wtf bud? Lmao!

Btw, just technical question - can you use "insert link" tool or not. Bcs your link must be copypasted or so. With this tool they would be "clickable" or how to say. Live...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat May 26, 2018 2:09 am

UK AC wrote:*Random comical video alert*

Laughing

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 2 1854299768
Mr Badger
Mr Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sat May 26, 2018 2:27 am

Zod wrote:Lol wtf bud? Lmao!

Btw, just technical question - can you use "insert link" tool or not. Bcs your link must be copypasted or so. With this tool they would be "clickable" or how to say. Live...

I did try the insert a link tool before now, and I just tried it again, but unfortunately it still gives the same error when trying to post - 'Guests can't post external links or emails.' Hence I have to remove the 'http' and 'www'

Strangely, though, the links are clickable for me even without using the 'insert a link' tool.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 26, 2018 2:32 am

UK AC wrote:
Zod wrote:Lol wtf bud? Lmao!

I did try the insert a link tool before now, and I just tried it again, but unfortunately it still gives the same error when trying to post - 'Guests can't post external links or emails.' Hence I have to remove the 'http' and 'www'

Strangely, though, the links are clickable for me even without using the 'insert a link' tool.

Really strange. For me it's just a text. Not sure if I can repair this. If you use proxy or Tor or such things that could be the reason. Not big problem for us I guess. Just would be bit comfortable if the link would work correctly.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sat May 26, 2018 2:55 am

Zod wrote:Really strange. For me it's just a text. Not sure if I can repair this. If you use proxy or Tor or such things that could be the reason. Not big problem for us I guess. Just would be bit comfortable if the link would work correctly.

I have tried with both proxy and normal IP, but the same issue occurs.

I presumed that because the links I've been posting were clickable for me then it was the same for everyone else. I Guess not then. I should sign up to settle it. rabbit

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sat May 26, 2018 3:11 am

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 2 095liV9

See, it's a link for me. Really strange.

Also, it allows for guests to posts images with the full link with the 'http' and/or 'www'  (like I've just done^^), but only for images and nothing else. Smile

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sat May 26, 2018 3:27 am

Maybe I found the answer to the Guest thing. Does the second post on this screenshot mean anything to you, Zod? Smile

Spoiler:

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 26, 2018 12:27 pm

UK AC wrote:Maybe I found the answer to the Guest thing. Does the second post on this screenshot mean anything to you, Zod? Smile

Spoiler:

This was done while ago. Should work properly.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 26, 2018 12:41 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
UK AC wrote:Maybe I found the answer to the Guest thing. Does the second post on this screenshot mean anything to you, Zod? Smile

Spoiler:

This was done while ago. Should work properly.

Did you try to use the icon in the red square from the navigation bar?

Spoiler:

If there's none try to hit the one in the green square. It adds more buttons.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat May 26, 2018 1:27 pm

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 2 Gdpr110

"Privacy Policy" of this forum software asking me to give consent to have my private Data sold to third parties for PROFIT.. LOL!

https://www.forumotion.com/privacy#cmp

BTW, ever read the GLP "Privacy Information" page?

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/privacy

They all sell your private Data, be it Facebook or GLP.. even this site here!

GDPR significantly strengthens a number of individual rights with more power to demand companies reveal or delete the personal data they hold, and regulators will be able to work in concert across Europe for the first time!

I know that most of you are just going to press the "okay buttons" to get rid of all the stupid notification pop ups..

but you could also chose to resist being treated like dumb sheeple and simply do not press "yes" keep exploiting my personal data for profit without me having any benefit from it.

THE DAY EUROPE WAS LIBERATED:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/may/25/eu-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat May 26, 2018 1:49 pm

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 2 Screen13

EU citizens now have to tick off 2 items on the access page!

That's hillarious, I recommend you to NOT agree and just get rid of your "GLP habit".. lmao! It's a Tavistock social engineering mindfuck test gulag anyways..
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next