Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+16
bigD111
Snowtrooper
ussuricat
eclYpse
FoShizzle
The Original Mind
rtloo
Sultan of Wings
Meoverhere
Pirata
Mr Badger
Libertine
Gavin
Unknownman
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
20 posters

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 5 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Mr Badger Thu May 31, 2018 1:20 am

If you want a consistently good indy weather forecaster who is nearly always more accurate than anybody else, ever, look no further than Keithy Joe on Met-Monkey.

UK storm warnings for tomorrow:

Apologies for Farcebook link, years ago he had a forum.

https://www.facebook.com/metmonkey/photos/a.566435356809703.1073741828.559982980788274/1692922670827627/?type=3&theater

Back to top Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 5 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by UK AC Thu May 31, 2018 2:05 am

Turned rather foggy outside, here in London... a day before the start of meteorological summer. #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 5 2924852245

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Thu May 31, 2018 2:45 am

Biggest problem here is no one can predict the weather right  #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 5 1619689188

I think its cause of vicinity of sea coast and high mountain peaks, so weather is very undpredictable. They can't even predict rain right most of the times.

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu May 31, 2018 7:28 am

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 5 1619689188  #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 5 1619689188  #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 5 1619689188

America’s Most Pathetic Millennial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oehWsVdYPCg

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu May 31, 2018 7:36 am

Matjaz wrote:Biggest problem here is no one can predict the weather right  #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 5 1619689188

I think its cause of vicinity of sea coast and high mountain peaks, so weather is very undpredictable. They can't even predict rain right most of the times.

Interesting vid #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 5 Cheers10

Back to top Go down

Post by Gavin Thu May 31, 2018 1:39 pm

UK AC wrote:
Gavin wrote:Is there a BS flag here?

There is absolutely that points to a new El Nino forming, on the contrary. weather.unisys.com/surface/sst_anom.gif

I take it you meant to say 'There is absolutely nothing that points to a new El Nino forming'.

I'd have to respectfully disagree. Over the past two months or so, the sea surface temp anomaly in the central and eastern tropical Pacific Ocean has been steadily rising.

[img]http://www.ospo.noaa.gov/Products/ocean/sst/anomaly/

Yeah, well - it is not the first time NOAA has forecasted an El Nino that did not materialize. Even if there was similar early signs in 1994 when it developed to one, the conditions are different this time with the Sun in a major slump.

These announcements from NOAA and other government institutions are often a call for "fund me", which in particular becomes the case now that Trump is axing their budgets. Many of these institutions have been politicized beyond belief for the cause of the global warming scare, which again is used to drive NWO sentiments in the populations.
Gavin
Gavin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Thu May 31, 2018 5:07 pm

I got mafia faceoff infront of my door. Its bloody they gunned down two cats already.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 5 D20c44ad-326a-4434-b221-
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Thu May 31, 2018 5:10 pm

Reinforcments coming in now...I'll try to keep updates.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 5 445e6306-fd66-4053-b910-
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 31, 2018 5:17 pm

lol!

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Thu May 31, 2018 5:22 pm

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 5 1619689188

at least they are playing OUTSIDE, its what's all about.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2018 5:28 pm

Matjaz wrote:#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 5 1619689188

But but... that looks dangerous, EU should ban those weapons or at least they should wear helmets while playing. Please stay safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu May 31, 2018 8:25 pm

Matjaz wrote:Reinforcments coming in now...I'll try to keep updates.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 5 445e6306-fd66-4053-b910-

lol! Somebody convene the UNSC!

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Thu May 31, 2018 8:31 pm

Lol, they took over whole street, there were about fifteen of them split in two groups. Its quiet now, I guess they declared ceasefire and went for dinner and succh #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 5 1619689188
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Thu May 31, 2018 8:34 pm

Amos wrote:
Matjaz wrote:#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 5 1619689188

But but... that looks dangerous, EU should ban those weapons or at least they should wear helmets while playing. Please stay safe.

I know! Caught me by surprise completely. I never anticipated it.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Thu May 31, 2018 8:52 pm

Mr Badger wrote:OFF TOPIC RANT ON THE OFF TOPIC THREAD.

BASTARDSHITFUCKBOLLOCKS! First we take my friends car in to get a new fan belt put on as the old one mysteriously vanishes after two sodding months. Garage takes a look and says sorry but tensioner bolt is missing altogether and a new one is going to cost as much as the car is fucking worth.

Turns out the cowboy who came round to fit the last fanbelt ripped the damn tensioner off to fit it, no wonder the fan belt just bloody fell off!

So we've had to leave the car at the garage and I've had to push my poor mate 2 miles home in a wheelchair because she can't walk far.

Now she's had to phone her eldest son to ask for money to fix the car (bloody high-flying snowflake gaming programmer who's never had to get off his chubby arse and work a proper days graft in his life! I resent it when she has to ask him, but I can't work anymore as I'm looking after her)

We get back from the garage to find her youngest son has just let himself in through the back door again and is heaping more shit on her because he won't fucking man up! I am currently hiding away upstairs and chain-smoking while he whinges and whines to mummy about how hard life is...he's 20 ffs!!!

Jesus fucking pleasus! Ok, rant over. Had to get that off my chest and you guys are the only people I can vent to.

1st Rule of Life: Never, ever, fucking anything. Ever!

Right, back to the Doom!  #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 5 1619689188

Yowza! Good for you for disappearing upstairs. How annoying.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Thu May 31, 2018 9:04 pm

Matjaz wrote:
Amos wrote:

It's so nice to see kids playing like kids should.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Gavin Thu May 31, 2018 10:00 pm

Finally killed my GLP account. So that's that!
Gavin
Gavin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 31, 2018 10:10 pm

Gavin wrote:Finally killed my GLP account. So that's that!

You did or they did?

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gavin Thu May 31, 2018 10:19 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

You did or they did?

I did.
Gavin
Gavin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu May 31, 2018 10:22 pm

FoShizzle wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
Amos wrote:

It's so nice to see kids playing like kids should.  

Exactly, we were always outside as kids. Nowadays, getting them out the door in the first place is a challenge, and sending them to their room is no longer a punishment!

For a short while a couple of years back, I noticed many more children outside and down the trail, which seemed good until it became obvious what they were doing: chasing bloody Pokemon Evil or Very Mad All that nature around them and they were still staring at their bloody phones.

Many a child narrowly escaped death as me and my trusty bicycle (Binky) bore down upon them. Oblivious to my bell, I had to resort to roaring at them before they became fodder.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 31, 2018 10:26 pm

Gavin wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

You did or they did?

I did.

There's nothing to see anymore...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gavin Thu May 31, 2018 10:37 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Gavin wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

You did or they did?

I did.

There isn't. I'm telling you that place is dumbing down by the hour. I don't think the intelligence communities find it interesting any more as all the good and fringe discussion is gone.
Gavin
Gavin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:32 am

True story: I can't fucking stand my brother-in-law's kids. For that matter, I can't stand his wife either.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:34 am

Gavin wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Gavin wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

You did or they did?

I did.

There isn't. I'm telling you that place is dumbing down by the hour. I don't think the intelligence communities find it interesting any more as all the good and fringe discussion is gone.

GLP has crashed and burned in the past two months. Just the logical conclusion of what's been happening since about 2011.
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:04 am

The Hidden One wrote:True story: I can't fucking stand my brother-in-law's kids. For that matter, I can't stand his wife either.

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTrophies Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:23 am

>>There's nothing to see anymore... <<

Just the daily weather report from Holland in the breaking news thread, that all seemed to fall apart yesterday. lol.

GreenTrophies

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:23 pm

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 5 1619689188 #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 5 1619689188

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:36 pm

Next Assassin's Creed is set in Ancient Greece.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 5 949160760 #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 5 949160760

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:47 pm

Hello folks, just to let you know:

Yesterday afternoon I went back home from my job and found that the storm cooked half of my devices.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 5 Tenor

So now I'm on the phone only and not even at home as my internet connection is dead, too.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:03 pm

Zod wrote:Hello folks, just to let you know:

Yesterday afternoon I went back home from my job and found that the storm cooked half of my devices.

So now I'm on the phone only and not even at home as my internet connection is dead, too.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 5 Home

Blimey. Sorry to hear that, Zod. How long do you think you're looking at before you're up and running again?

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next