Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
Zambeezi
shachalnur
KneelB4Zod!
Talos
10 posters

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: #51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:00 pm

刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

Best would be Germany joins Russia, but how to get past the Visegrad states?

Question Question

The problem is Poland, not all Visegrad states, I think. Maybe Eastern Germany should separate and connect with Russia via the Baltic Sea ("Ostsee") and Königsberg (now Kaliningrad) pirat

Seems Poland is always a big problem ...  Rolling Eyes

Already thought about Königsberg (Poland would shit their pants) - maybe we could also ask Finland, or are they as stubborn as the Baltics? 

If Eastern Germany would separate ... I'm not so happy with the thought. I want the Saarland connected with Russia too.

pirat

Funny pipe dreams. I think, Finland does not like Mother Russia much. A Russian naval station at Rostock would be interesting.  pirat I would welcome all German states, but I believe, the Western states don't want to align to Russia so much. Saarland seems to be a little different after long years of leadership of Oscar Lafontaine.

The people there didn't want to be annexed by Germany, neither 1935 ( the referendum was literally at gunpoint, people got threatened by people like Röchling) nor 1955 (there was no referendum, only a questioning about Saar-Statut, after that others decided Saarland became part of BRD). Many people there are only "nationalistic" for Saarland - or not at all. Nationality changed too often there.

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: #51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:35 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:06 pm

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:03 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:40 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
[ENG]

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:32 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:39 am

Böhse Tante wrote:

Question

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 697712634

I have searched the net for confirmation, but no result. If this is true.....

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:49 am

http://french.presstv.com/Detail/2020/04/06/622418/Navire-US-dans-le-filet-de-larmee-iranienne

https://bulgarianmilitary.com/2020/04/06/iran-intercepted-the-largest-landing-ship-of-the-u-s-navy-at-the-strait-of-hormuz/

I think, "intercepted" here just means, that the Iranians have made this video, I have already posted.

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:00 am

刘汉 wrote:http://french.presstv.com/Detail/2020/04/06/622418/Navire-US-dans-le-filet-de-larmee-iranienne

https://bulgarianmilitary.com/2020/04/06/iran-intercepted-the-largest-landing-ship-of-the-u-s-navy-at-the-strait-of-hormuz/

I think, "intercepted" here just means, that the Iranians have made this video, I have already posted.

His English sometimes makes me wonder what he means. For a native speaker it might be clearer, but my English is not "top" either. 

That's why I put the question mark underneath if anyone knows more about it. Because it could also have been something exceptional.

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:10 am

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 3574812250

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:09 am

Reuters
@Reuters
·
7h
Boeing suspending 787 production at South Carolina plant https://reut.rs/2V4KNQM

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:06 am

Afghanistan:

Dr. Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai
@RisboLensky
·
20m
People broke down trough border gates at Torkham and entered #Afghanistan

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 EU-1YrIWoAAcipf

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:43 am

Why export anything to the USA at all, they only pay with false promises or at most with funny money.

Question Question pirat pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:14 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
12m
Libyan Army shoots another Turkish aircraft near coastal city https://is.gd/2FL5Sp #Libya #Misrata

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:41 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
20m
US soldier allegedly killed in ambush in eastern #Syria: Al-Mayadeen https://is.gd/f6cXOL #DeirEzzor

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:58 pm

SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
5m
U.S. Initiates Unprecedented Crusade Against 'White Supremacists' ...in Russia

https://southfront.org/u-s-initiates-unprecedented-crusade-against-white-supremacists-in-russia/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:02 pm

SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
1m
U.S. INDOPACOM Asks For $20Bn To Counter China In The Pacific

https://southfront.org/u-s-indopacom-asks-for-20bn-to-counter-china-in-the-pacific/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:08 pm

UN chemical weapons watchdog expected to explicitly accuse Syrian regime of chemical massacres
http://archive.is/88UG7

https://english.alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2020/4/7/opcw-to-explicitly-accuse-syrian-regime-of-chemical-attacks

The report will be published by a new unit at the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) on Wednesday.

Even though criticism was found to be baseless it does not stop the conspiracy theorists," he added, referring to two former inspectors who leaked confidential papers questioning the body's findings into a 2018 chlorine attack in the Syrian town of Douma.

The OPCW on Monday issued a statement on the controversy, saying that the two former officials were "not whistleblowers".

"Inspectors A and B are not whistleblowers. They are individuals who could not accept that their views are not backed by evidence," OPCW head Fernando Arias said.
The OPCW also said that the two officials "refused to cooperate with the investigation".

"Inspector A was not a member of the watchdog's Fact-Finding Mission... and played a minor supporting role in the investigation of the Douma incident."

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:19 pm

Retailers allegedly cancelling £2.4bn orders in ‘catastrophic’ move for Bangladesh
http://archive.is/f0ZR1

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2020/apr/02/fashion-brands-cancellations-of-24bn-orders-catastrophic-for-bangladesh
#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 B29f492e0c6d5f39c68eac2017f46b66bfce6fbc
More than a million Bangaldeshi garment workers have been sent home without pay or have lost their jobs after western clothing brands cancelled or suspended £2.4bn of existing orders

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:36 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
5m

https://southfront.org/u-s-initiates-unprecedented-crusade-against-white-supremacists-in-russia/

While the USA supports such groups in Germany. 

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:58 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:02 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:11 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
5m

While the USA supports such groups in Germany. 

Twisted Evil

The ole "Divide and Conquer", the Amis have been so much predictable, now I am laughing at their ex-allies.

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:39 pm

@Slovák

Yep, they supported a special group in the green party and later the AfD (if they weren't even involved in founding them). And as they are the "masters" behind BND and Verfassungsschutz they were involved in the founding of RAF, NSU and others. 

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:29 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
5m
#BREAKING Israeli citizen arrested after he was recruited by #Iran for espionage and terror activities: security services

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:07 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:@Slovák

Yep, they supported a special group in the green party and later the AfD (if they weren't even involved in founding them). And as they are the "masters" behind BND and Verfassungsschutz they were involved in the founding of RAF, NSU and others. 

Twisted Evil

This is very interesting. When I was living in Leipzig, Frauke Petry went the US consulate there several times. Maybe they want to create a civil war.

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:14 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:22 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:35 pm

Jim Sciutto
@jimsciutto
·
43m
Breaking: Stephanie Grisham is out as WH press secretary.

She is leaving the job without ever having briefed the press.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:45 pm

刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:@Slovák

Twisted Evil

This is very interesting. When I was living in Leipzig, Frauke Petry went the US consulate there several times. Maybe they want to create a civil war.

It's already known that AfD has support from USA group(s). I wondered from the start why a VDI capitalist is one of the founders of a party. After "mission accomplished" he left it behind, I don't believe his pretended reasons. 

About "Grüne": last year I learned that one year before Fischer and his gang "entered" the party he and Daniel Cohn-Bendit discussed the possibilities for a "Realo"-Fraktion. For me meanwhile is clear that "Red Danny" and several other French(wo)men are Zio-Nazis. In Germany they invented the movement "Antideutsche" after 1990 and now the party and many "leftist" movements got infiltrated by them. Result: no reasonable discussions possible. Even the old antifascists are called fascist and Nazi by them.

As I already said, both sides got pushed, if you look carefully what happened when and how you can see it. Like with eastern Germany, that was an orchestrated annexation, but out of PR and propaganda the people thought it was their will. One thing was so clear to me, from one day to the other the parole "Wir sind das Volk" it changed to "Wir sind ein Volk" - and in MSM only the last was reported.

They always play with peoples minds - like as if the AfD would care for the German people. If you read their program for social and economy matters - it's like FDP on steroids. Except a bit Die Linke we have 6 * FDP in different colours ... like Smarties.

That's my POV on the matter.

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next