Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
Profanity
Talos
Mr Badger
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
The Original Mind
11 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty Re: #49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:52 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
42s
#Finland has officially withdrawn from the #NATO exercise ‘Cold Response' in Northern #Norway. This comes after one Norwegian soldier tested positive for the virus in Skjold military camp. Around 400 Finnish troops were meant to participate in the exercise.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty Re: #49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:53 pm

Zambeezi wrote:some Sunday viewing...
I always like the calm of Professor Marandi. demeanor/discipline/accurate-brilliant under FIRE.
ima fan. yup.

GrayZone just lets him talk...
great sweeping historical Levant/ME understandings & facts
always at his concise explanations.
I always pick up more and more from this guy.
Check out
understanding/viewing Erdogan through his 2 distinct/separate 'phases'
good stuff.
Hope all enjoyd your weekend.

#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 3077205713

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:36 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:46 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:18 pm

It's no great struggle to be better at it.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:28 pm

Disclose.tv 🚨
@disclosetv
BREAKING - Italy reports 1,492 new #COVID19 cases and 133 new deaths, total now 7,375 coronavirus infections in the county, 366 dead.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:51 pm

"21+ [GRAPHIC CONTENT]

Turkey-supported militants and the Turkish ACV-15 infantry fighting vehicle, destroyed during clashes with the forces of the Hezbollah militia organization in the area of At-Talikh settlement, Idlib governorate, Syria.

Via
@AndrewBritani"

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:59 pm

Talos wrote:
Disclose.tv 🚨
@disclosetv
BREAKING - Italy reports 1,492 new #COVID19 cases and 133 new deaths, total now 7,375 coronavirus infections in the county, 366 dead.

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
1m
#ITALY becomes the 2nd hardest hit country by #Coronavirus after #China

Mortality in Italy is about 5%. The number of victims grows constantly. Strange that Italy was hit so hard...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:59 pm

Talos wrote:
Disclose.tv 🚨
@disclosetv

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
1m

Mortality in Italy is about 5%. The number of victims grows constantly. Strange that Italy was hit so hard...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:28 pm

https://twitter.com/semper_vincit/status/1236428631586377728

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:33 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:34 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:38 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Russia has given a lethal blow to the petrodollar
Veritas Semper Vincit @semper_vincit
https://twitter.com/semper_vincit/status/1236428631586377728
^^^^^^+++++++++^^^^^^^^
#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 2713748720
the timing is perfect. let's get it done. turn the killing machine on its head.
now or never.

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:42 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 949160760

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:55 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Talos wrote:
Disclose.tv 🚨
@disclosetv

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
1m

This video explains why Italy might be hit so hard.

Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:55 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:48 pm

johngaltfla.com
@johngaltfla
·
12m
Another Possible Mutation of Coronavirus Being Reported by Fox-5 in Atlanta https://johngaltfla.com/world-news/another-possible-mutation-of-coronavirus-being-reported-by-fox-5-in-atlanta/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:12 pm

ZOKA
@200_zoka
·
1m
Not good drive in M113

#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 ESnN0z8WkAAegCn?format=png&name=900x900

Those Turkish things are like tracked coffins...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:17 pm

medical terrorism

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:19 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:40 pm

Turkish/Greek borderline...:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:49 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:16 pm

US Crude down by 30% (WTF?)

Prison uprisings in Italy due to COVID (no visitors allowed).

Turkish erregular invasion on Greek border continues.

Enjoy the Shitstorm...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:23 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:51 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:09 am

Since their independence the USA continues to destabilize the world, but we started to find an effective way to solve this problem.

You opened a path but perhaps the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train.

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:33 am

Early morning bird.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:37 am

What have them fuckers to do here?

#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 2924852245 #49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:51 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:04 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next